PDA

View Full Version : Millwall

Jamie!
05-03-2007, 06:48 PM
going there saturday, should be gooood but need some help!

right, we're going down in the car but there is no parking around the ground apart from street parking but me dad doesn't wanna do that so he wants to park up outside of london and get the tube in or whatever... so aye, anyone got any ideas of what line we will need to be on? we're coming in from the north and wanting to get to south bermonsdy or something?

ScouseOrient
05-03-2007, 06:54 PM
yeah, your smart not to park there....

i never parked there when i went there. http://www.journeyplanner.org/im/SI-T.html

should give you an interactive map.

piddle2k6
05-03-2007, 07:48 PM
If you went formt he south kew gardens is a good place to stop but as i ahvenmt been form north before no idea :S Ask in another random forum on the web or look on the aa.com

Djcafc.
05-03-2007, 08:01 PM
going there saturday, should be gooood but need some help!

right, we're going down in the car but there is no parking around the ground apart from street parking but me dad doesn't wanna do that so he wants to park up outside of london and get the tube in or whatever... so aye, anyone got any ideas of what line we will need to be on? we're coming in from the north and wanting to get to south bermonsdy or something?

Go to london bridge and then get a train that stops there there is one that goes from london bridge but it is an overground train

Jamie!
05-03-2007, 08:09 PM
cheers for the help.. dads on about parking up at brent cross now and then making our way from there

piddle2k6
05-03-2007, 08:13 PM
LOL enjoy millwall is quite a nice stadium actually. I really enjoyed it when i went up there one of the best away days ive had and was only spoilt by us losing :) I even got to take a penalty on pitch at h/t

Jamie!
05-03-2007, 08:14 PM
aye i'm not expecting us to get a result like.. just gan for the craic

OMGitsaROSS
05-03-2007, 08:16 PM
Don't get a train.

Millwall fans use them (Millwall are rough as eck ;))

Get something like a bus?

gosling
05-03-2007, 08:19 PM
Don't get a train.

Get something like a bus?We always get train to Millwall and there's no trouble whatsoever but waiting back for an hour and a half after the match is a pain the a*se 'cos we always come down in numbers and they expect trouble. Can't imagine them giving Carlisle fans any grief! :p

piddle2k6
05-03-2007, 08:19 PM
Are you coming down in the car from carlsile to millwall? :S Nice journey lmao thats why they say u carlsile fans are great supporters! Yer there fans have a reputation which the 13-15 year old chavs like to maintain! There are some nasty millwall fans though :) Not as hard as the bournemouth firm lmao! We are mental! LOL i dont think bournemouth have a firm :)

Jamie!
05-03-2007, 08:35 PM
We always get train to Millwall and there's no trouble whatsoever but waiting back for an hour and a half after the match is a pain the a*se 'cos we always come down in numbers and they expect trouble. Can't imagine them giving Carlisle fans any grief! :p

lol, i can.. millwall/carlisle has always been dodgy, specially from the days of paul dodd! it all kicked off when they came up here, out of the 500odd that came up, only 1 had millwall colours on, all the rest were in stone island/aquascutum etc

but saying that, can't see any of the carlisle lads travelling down, they've only turned up at 1 away game this season and that was at oldham :P

ScouseOrient
05-03-2007, 08:46 PM
Are you coming down in the car from carlsile to millwall? :S Nice journey lmao thats why they say u carlsile fans are great supporters! Yer there fans have a reputation which the 13-15 year old chavs like to maintain! There are some nasty millwall fans though :) Not as hard as the bournemouth firm lmao! We are mental! LOL i dont think bournemouth have a firm :)

not really, all empty threats.

Jamie!
05-03-2007, 08:49 PM
not really, all empty threats.

lol ^ they had 10k there on saturday so hopefully there should be another few there come saturday to make the atmosphere decent

sl4rt is banned
05-03-2007, 08:54 PM
Don't get a train.

Get something like a bus?

Nah the times i get the train to millwall i dont see hardly any millwall fans :P but dont park i remember years ago we parked dads car got a few windows smashed :eusa_wall

OMGitsaROSS
05-03-2007, 08:57 PM
They have changed then?

Went to a match a few years back (can't remember who)

and it was Millwall supporters on the train giving someone grief or something ;D

Jordie
05-03-2007, 09:05 PM
i go on the coaches to that one, sod going in the car, the ground is in a really hostile place aswell

ScouseOrient
05-03-2007, 09:25 PM
They have changed then?

Went to a match a few years back (can't remember who)

and it was Millwall supporters on the train giving someone grief or something ;D

wow that sounds true.....

i go on the coaches to that one, sod going in the car, the ground is in a really hostile place aswell

One way to shut them up? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RPUks1I0_Q)

another way (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6La7Lk9SJoQ)

One more (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFotIQg0-xo)

ANOTHER ONE 2-0 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvOiQtEQVRM)

that is all.

:Hazel
05-03-2007, 09:50 PM
millwall? lol good luck ;]

ScouseOrient
06-03-2007, 06:47 PM
milwall are PEE easy to beat :D.

7 goals, 2 conceaded. 2 games

6 easy points.

staying up; priceless

Jamie!
06-03-2007, 08:09 PM
now my dad wants to go to london bridge (?) station to go in the pubs there and then make our way to south bermondsy from there now.. so anyone know where to get to london bridge station from the north, or is there a one from brent cross?

Jamie!
09-03-2007, 05:30 PM
looking forward to it now like, mams coming n all n shes pure worried n that lol

will take some vids/pics and post on here on sunday..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!