PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal V PSV

Jamie!
07-03-2007, 09:27 PM
arsenal were 1-0 up but alex has just scored to make it 1-1 on the night and 2-1 to psv on aggregrate with an away goal..

looks like there season is basically over :P

F32
07-03-2007, 09:32 PM
I know;

tbh - the reason we have 'lost' is because of three things:
not fielding the fit henry
playing denilson
3-5-2

lordbrum
07-03-2007, 09:35 PM
cmon guys wenger would of played henry if fit so cant' blame him on that who was keeper?

F32
07-03-2007, 09:37 PM
Full time - PSV (2) 1-1 (1) Arsenal

lordbrum
07-03-2007, 09:42 PM
ac milan 1-0celtic but its in ET so celtic only need 1 dont u thinkits a bit unfair celtic have 120 mins to get a away goal but ac milan only get 90?

Jamie!
07-03-2007, 09:42 PM
did they not have an english player in the squad tonight? :o

Pixel
07-03-2007, 09:50 PM

Walcott..

Can't believe it, we went close to scoring but just couldnt finish it :(
Dunno why he bought henry on, he clearly wasn't fit..

Let's hope we can sign some goal scorers for next season

:( :(

F32
07-03-2007, 10:01 PM
Walcott..

Can't believe it, we went close to scoring but just couldnt finish it :(
Dunno why he bought henry on, he clearly wasn't fit..

Let's hope we can sign some goal scorers for next season

:( :(
Wenger won't - he'll let our youngsters shine like he always does - give us 2-3 years and we'll be the new Chelski.

Jamie!
07-03-2007, 10:03 PM
oh aye, so he was..

doubt you will be the new chelski but you will definately have a very good squad to work with

Pixel
07-03-2007, 10:16 PM
I dunno.. I can see us buying someone big this summer, i'd like to see someone like Ribery

The thing is our squad is very strong this season, its just we've had some key injurys like Henry, Van Persie, Gallas, Eboue, Rosicky etc
Imagine if we had this starting 11 available for us every match

Lehmann
Eboue - Toure - Gallas - Clichy
Hleb - Gilberto - Fabregas - Rosicky
V.Persie - Henry

Nike
07-03-2007, 10:17 PM
robinho and etoo were linked to the prem and arsenal too.

brandon
07-03-2007, 10:21 PM
robinho and etoo were linked to the prem and arsenal too.
and David Villa I think.

:Hazel
08-03-2007, 12:40 PM
i heard they should have been 3-0 up at half time. i wanted them to go through :[

Jordie
08-03-2007, 04:00 PM
lol thats it for arsenals season, blown it in the space of 2-3 weeks, they just need to make sure they're in the champs league next year:)

Simmzay
09-03-2007, 09:55 AM
You guys are silly, really. Ribery, I'm sure you all know him from the French team, but have you seen him at club level? He's awful. Wenger rarely buys high profile players, and Arsenal has enough ego as it is. This game could've been won if they took their chances, it's as simple as that.

I'm sure Wenger would play English players if there were any good ones, but they're either overpriced or overrated, lam0r.

Also, lol at the guy cricizing Denilson, he's amazing. Diaby needed to start, though.

Pixel
09-03-2007, 11:17 AM
You guys are silly, really. Ribery, I'm sure you all know him from the French team, but have you seen him at club level? He's awful. Wenger rarely buys high profile players, and Arsenal has enough ego as it is. This game could've been won if they took their chances, it's as simple as that.

I'm sure Wenger would play English players if there were any good ones, but they're either overpriced or overrated, lam0r.

Also, lol at the guy cricizing Denilson, he's amazing. Diaby needed to start, though.

I suggested him because we need wingers that get forward, remember how many goals Ljungberg & Pires used to score from getting in behind the defenders? That's what we are missing, how many times have you seen Hleb do that or even get caught offside? Im not saying Hleb is a bad player but we need wingers that will get forward, Rosicky has done it a fair bit, but i'm sure next season he will be scoring more goals.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!