PDA

View Full Version : Leaving.

Dave,
19-04-2005, 09:53 PM
Not in the right section? Move it.

I have decided to leave Habbox forum for Habboforum. I am leaving because of some members complete lack of intelligence and ignorance. I would like to say thanks to Soyers, Properclone, Mizki and Seacat for all the help you have given me over the past few months. GommeInc for showing intelligence and having an opinion on topics. Darkangel909 for being a 'cool' person. If anyone wants to keep in contact send a friend request to Dave, on .co.uk

Well bye from me and I hope to speak to some of you again.

Also I am not going to start spamming to get myself banned so you are safe there.

Matty
19-04-2005, 10:16 PM
Mmk Goodbye.

Seacat
19-04-2005, 10:21 PM
Dave?! You're a legend around this place.. :o

Motorollo
19-04-2005, 10:41 PM
whats ur hf name i go there aswell iam axel

Drewar
19-04-2005, 10:50 PM
You will be well missed, goodbye :(

Bunny
19-04-2005, 11:02 PM
:o I'm the only normal member posting this, lol. good luck and good bye!

bigbutsound
20-04-2005, 06:39 AM
Aww man! You are always posting :( Goodbye

Fingerboots
20-04-2005, 07:04 AM
Dave.. I will have to stalk you to HF (That makes no sense), as otherwise I am lacking my good-music-and-point-of-views-funny-person-who-doesn't-like-computer-huggers-guy. xD Ah, good times! See you round on messenger. ;D
Thanks by the way, you are 'cool' as well. *Shifty Eyes* Heh.

jovv
20-04-2005, 09:27 AM
Awww! :( Well nice seeing you have lots of posts and getting involved in the forum!! :(

*.Glitter.Rip.*
20-04-2005, 09:37 AM
I dont think that saying that your lack of intelligents is a way of saying good bye. And spamming the forum? Why dont you just ask for a ban permitly. Some people on habbox are young and saying that they are lacking intelligents is insulting. You showed lack of intelligents by posting in the wrong forum and saying to spam the forums.

:.bEx.:
20-04-2005, 10:00 AM
aww ya posting is gr8 miss ya in ere, cya round on habbo ;)

n glitter i dont fink dave is trying to start some convo or argument on what he wrote in his post, so theres no need to reply to it in that way.
'lack of intelligance' mite be insulting but it wernt pointd at u im sure so it dont realli matter.
also the ppl he is aiming 'lack of intelligance' at are ppl hu wouldnt even no wot that means, so in affect it isnt insulting ;)

Dave,
20-04-2005, 04:27 PM
I dont think that saying that your lack of intelligents is a way of saying good bye. And spamming the forum? Why dont you just ask for a ban permitly. Some people on habbox are young and saying that they are lacking intelligents is insulting. You showed lack of intelligents by posting in the wrong forum and saying to spam the forums.

I wasn't going to reply to this thread. But it is members like you that make me want to leave. For starters read my post again and you will see I didn't say that I had a lack of intelligence. If you read the post again you will see I said I WASN'T going to start spamming to get myself banned. Also there isn't a section to post leaving threads in so I thought this one would be the best.

Well good bye again.

AngJum
20-04-2005, 04:46 PM
Awwh ok Dave! See ya round habbo

TobieLillie
20-04-2005, 04:55 PM
Goodbye old chap -Runs off to join you on HF- :O

GommeInc
20-04-2005, 08:10 PM
Good bye Dave, like lifeform. I think I have an account on Habbo Forum somewhere...

Jinxxed
21-04-2005, 07:36 PM
Bye Bye !
:'(

Vicious-Elmo
22-04-2005, 11:32 PM
Okay bye dave <333 Hope to see you somewhere around habbo :p

Broken-Tear
23-04-2005, 02:35 PM
bye bye davey *waves*

Bikez
24-04-2005, 11:15 AM

I have decided to leave Habbox forum for Habboforum. I am leaving because of some members complete lack of intelligence and ignorance. I would like to say thanks to Soyers, Properclone and Seacat for all the help you have given me over the past few months. GommeInc for showing intelligence and having an opinion on topics. Darkangel909 for being a 'cool' person. If anyone wants to keep in contact send a friend request to Dave, on .co.uk

Also I am not going to start spamming to get myself banned so you are safe there.

Another one to leave. Peace out.

Bradd-Aaron
24-04-2005, 11:16 AM
Glad your going. Speaking to me so rudely on habbo beacuse I wasnt HC.

Dave,
24-04-2005, 11:19 AM
Glad your going. Speaking to me so rudely on habbo beacuse I wasnt HC.

Was nothing to do with you not being HC. It was the annoying way you were acting.

jesus
24-04-2005, 11:25 AM

I have decided to leave Habbox forum for Habboforum. I am leaving because of some members complete lack of intelligence and ignorance. I would like to say thanks to Soyers, Properclone and Seacat for all the help you have given me over the past few months. GommeInc for showing intelligence and having an opinion on topics. Darkangel909 for being a 'cool' person. If anyone wants to keep in contact send a friend request to Dave, on .co.uk

Also I am not going to start spamming to get myself banned so you are safe there.aha good lad davey boy. I met you on Habboforum anyway.

Mizki
24-04-2005, 11:27 AM
Habbox Forum has just lost a respectable member, darn.

properclone
24-04-2005, 11:28 AM
Bye dude, have fun. You have the besterest taste in music :]

jesus
24-04-2005, 11:29 AM
Mizki, you go on Habboforum too, right?

Mizki
24-04-2005, 11:30 AM
Yeah, AH! Now I know where I know your name from!!

Erm is it my computer or is it still down?

jesus
24-04-2005, 11:31 AM
Still down. Mr DJMO is doing his best apparently.

Mizki
24-04-2005, 11:33 AM
*waits*

Anyway - Let's not go off Topic - This is Daveys thread!

What's his name on HF anyway?

And you best accept my F/r Davey boy.

& visit my room.

& compain about my music taste like normal.

jesus
24-04-2005, 11:35 AM
I think he is Dave. on HF ;o

He goes on www.tornadotower.info too which is TooShort4 's forum

Dave,
24-04-2005, 11:37 AM
*waits*

Anyway - Let's not go off Topic - This is Daveys thread!

What's his name on HF anyway?

And you best accept my F/r Davey boy.

& visit my room.

& compain about my music taste like normal.

Name is Dave, on HF and habbo .co.uk
I shall
One is almost always in there
I will ;)

I think he is Dave. on HF ;o

He goes on www.tornadotower.info too which is TooShort4 's forum

Name is Dave,
Never been there in my life, but it looks good so I will.

jesus
24-04-2005, 11:38 AM
Name is Dave, on HF and habbo .co.uk
I shall
One is almost always in there
I will ;)

Name is Dave,
Never been there in my life, but it looks good so I will.OMG!
So many Davids! I thought you were him =/

Jordzo
29-04-2005, 09:54 AM
Aaaaw ;( Bubi

---MAD---
29-04-2005, 09:58 AM
man ignore the people that you dont like, i am sure you will find thousands of friendly people of habbox.
Anywhere on earth you go you will find people you dont like the way they act etc. If you always left, you would now be living where the fish are! They dont do anything, i think thats the only place in the world that you will find freindly creatures :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!