PDA

View Full Version : United States Immigration

Dentafrice1
11-03-2007, 08:23 PM
Im not sure if this has been created before,

Mexicans begin attacking border patrols the other day with weapons and the border patrols are not allowed to touch them/shoot them/harm them in any way under any circumstance.

Border patrol should be allowed to shoot the aliens when they cross into our country illegally.

America is the easiest country to get into so why try to do it illegally unless your smuggling something in?

What do you feel about this heavy topic..

I dont want anyone getting bad rep because they state their opinions.

Mentor
11-03-2007, 08:27 PM
Huh? America is one of the hardest countarys in the world to enter legaly o.0

RedStratocas
11-03-2007, 08:32 PM
America is the easiest country to get into so why try to do it illegally unless your smuggling something in?

Yeah! Like I always say, as long as youre smuggling something illegal in, you can come here illegaly.

The problem is employers hiring illegal aliens and paying them slave wages. We can conquer the problem in our own country, people dont understand that.

Dentafrice1
11-03-2007, 08:40 PM
I believe that the border patrols should be to some extent protect the border, otherwise they are just targets to get shot at by the mexicans trying to get over.

I find it stupid just letting them come in.

Now, cubans are different, the rule IS if they reach land they get to stay, if they are intercepted they have to go back and try again.

A family reached a bridge months ago and were captured and sent back because the bridge had broke off and it wasnt connected to land, the other half of the bridge was broke about two feet away so it wasnt "connected"

Splinter
11-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Socially is it really fair that a mile stretch of land means such a massive difference in average income. Of course you cant condone the attack of American troops but maybe America should help Mexico to improve their standard of living and job oppourtunities and then people wouldnt be so desperate to enter America. Tbh if I wanted to leave a country I wouldnt go to America.

lSander
12-03-2007, 03:31 PM
america consist of immigrants tbh.

Browney
12-03-2007, 04:36 PM
america consist of immigrants tbh.

Pretty much. Although where I live asians are the ethnic majority.

alexxxxx
12-03-2007, 05:32 PM
Huh? America is one of the hardest countarys in the world to enter legaly o.0

He's right. It's solid to get into. You have to wait about 3 years for a green card am I not correct?

Browney
12-03-2007, 05:40 PM
;3264037']He's right. It's solid to get into. You have to wait about 3 years for a green card am I not correct?

Sounds about right. I think the problem is theres a solid line between rich (or fairly rich compared to some) and the poor in the south of America.

RedStratocas
12-03-2007, 06:26 PM
I believe that the border patrols should be to some extent protect the border, otherwise they are just targets to get shot at by the mexicans trying to get over.

I find it stupid just letting them come in.

Now, cubans are different, the rule IS if they reach land they get to stay, if they are intercepted they have to go back and try again.

A family reached a bridge months ago and were captured and sent back because the bridge had broke off and it wasnt connected to land, the other half of the bridge was broke about two feet away so it wasnt "connected"

They arent letting them just come in. Its hard to patrol a 2000 mile border.

TheLastShadow
12-03-2007, 06:30 PM
America is going to get scr3ed over getting rid of all these immigrants..And what happend in New bedford wasnt right..

lSander
12-03-2007, 07:29 PM
America was founded by immigrants, don't be so angryy :)

Browney
12-03-2007, 07:33 PM
America was founded by immigrants, don't be so angryy :)

We were founded by immigrants. The normans, the vikings, the romans etc. Infact, recent studies have showed man kind originated in Africa. So very few people are not immigrants if you trace it back far enough. :)

lSander
12-03-2007, 07:46 PM
I know, so theres no point blocking the others, LOLOLOL :D

Browney
12-03-2007, 07:52 PM
I know, so theres no point blocking the others, LOLOLOL :D

Ha ha. You could look at it that way.

lSander
12-03-2007, 08:06 PM
I know, i'm noob ;P.

T0M
12-03-2007, 10:33 PM
Personally i think a small number of immagrants should be allowed but not in the massive amounts they are atm

Shawnstra
13-03-2007, 07:22 AM
Wth the border patrols are for if they do nothing but see aliens entering their country and do nothing about it.:rolleyes:

JoeyK.
13-04-2007, 12:42 AM
Personally, I'm tired of illegal immigration. Their biggest excuse is they come to the US for a "better life." We've got our own problems to work out, we shouldn't have to deal with them as well. The rest of the world gets mad at the US for trying to be the "world police" and helping everyone. So, let's start worrying about our own problems, & let Mexico deal with their own.

alexxxxx
13-04-2007, 08:06 AM
We have lots of immigrants to the UK who are poor and their doing it legally. New EU member states.

+Illegal immigration is prevailant here as well. We don't have land borders, but they still get in.

Illegal immigration isn't just your problem.

Dentafrice1
13-04-2007, 01:08 PM
;3379877']We have lots of immigrants to the UK who are poor and their doing it legally. New EU member states.

+Illegal immigration is prevailant here as well. We don't have land borders, but they still get in.

You dont have land borders.... WE DO!

The people still get in. The US has its own problems with the stupid war going on that we don't have the money nor resources to keep the Mexicans out.

If they are looking for a better life, move to Mexico City! Thats where all the US's jobs are going :\

Or why not move to cuba!?

I agree with the cubans coming over, as their country is ruled by a complete and utter idiot. But the mexicans? They can own anything they want, its not a dictatorship..

</end rant>

-:Undertaker:-
13-04-2007, 01:17 PM
If it's illegal fine them then send them back.

Dentafrice1
13-04-2007, 01:22 PM
They have no money lol (hence why they are coming here) how can we fine them... in what currency.. we don't want a bunch of pesos we want $$$

Mr.Sam
13-04-2007, 01:37 PM
Why do you refer to them as aliens? :l

Dentafrice1
13-04-2007, 01:39 PM
"Illegal alien" is the official term in legislation and the border patrol for a person who has entered the country illegally or is residing in the United States illegally after entering legally (for example, using a tourist visa and remaining after the visa expires).[5] (http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/border_security/border_patrol/border_patrol_sectors/sandiego_sector_ca/faqs.xml)

Aliens are coming here from another place

-Soph-
13-04-2007, 01:42 PM
;3264037']He's right. It's solid to get into. You have to wait about 3 years for a green card am I not correct?

i got mine in 2 years ^_-, it is pretty hard to get into, you have to do a LOT of things.

Mr.Sam
13-04-2007, 01:43 PM
referring to foreign people as aliens can be offensive.

why not simply refer to them as illegal immigrants?

"Illegal alien" is the official term in legislation and the border patrol for a person who has entered the country illegally or is residing in the United States illegally after entering legally (for example, using a tourist visa and remaining after the visa expires).[5] (http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/border_security/border_patrol/border_patrol_sectors/sandiego_sector_ca/faqs.xml)

Aliens are coming here from another place

Dentafrice1
13-04-2007, 01:44 PM
I think its better to wait for a greencard then come in illegaly because of all the benifits you would get, as most of the time your asked for your SS number and all that.

If you don't have a SS number you can't do that activity or get that product or open up an account.

Luckyrare
13-04-2007, 01:48 PM
mmmm, meh everyone who lives in America is a immigrant. If you look in your history you are most likely European.

Dentafrice1
13-04-2007, 01:49 PM
mmmm, meh everyone who lives in America is a immigrant. If you look in your history you are most likely European.
Yes true, i`m German.

But now that the country is formed, why do we need more people who have their own country over here. They should apply just like everyone else, they are not special.

Mr.Sam
13-04-2007, 01:51 PM
your German, why not live in Germany?
you just contradicted yourself.

Yes true, i`m German.

But now that the country is formed, why do we need more people who have their own country over here. They should apply just like everyone else, they are not special.

Luckyrare
13-04-2007, 01:52 PM
Yes true, i`m German.

Yes they should. In England Bradfords like 99% asain :rolleyes:

Dentafrice1
13-04-2007, 01:55 PM
your German, why not live in Germany?
you just contradicted yourself.
My ancestors is german :\

Im american.

One of my ancestors is Josef Menegele. Called the Angel Of Death because he worked in a Nazi concentration camp as a doctor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Menegele

Mr.Sam
13-04-2007, 01:56 PM
Ohh ok, by saying you were German i presumed you were 100% German meaning you were born in Germany with German parents.

My ancestors is german :\

Im american.

One of my ancestors is Josef Menegele. Called the Angel Of Death because he worked in a Nazi concentration camp as a doctor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Menegele

Dentafrice1
13-04-2007, 02:00 PM
Ohh ok, by saying you were German i presumed you were 100% German meaning you were born in Germany with German parents.
Oh no no no.

My dads whole side was German. They come through Ellis island after the Nazi invasion.

Josef died just a while ago back in the 70's

They say he drowned, but he was actually tortured.

Mr.Sam
13-04-2007, 02:03 PM
I'm Half French - my Mum's mother and her family were all French.

Luckyrare
13-04-2007, 02:38 PM
Well then, your other side must be something else (unless they are native americans).

I dont think you should worry about immigration, The person who runs your country ancestors are from England (Somerset) ;)

JoeyK.
13-04-2007, 05:53 PM
;3379877']We have lots of immigrants to the UK who are poor and their doing it legally. New EU member states.

I don't mind if they get in legally. It's just when they come here illegally and expect the same rights.

I don't think anyone ever said it was just the US's problem, but the title of this thread is "United States Immigration", so that's what we're talking about.

& To the people saying "America was founded by immigrants, there's no problem" - Yes, it was. And those immigrants built this country. However, illegal immigrants from Mexico have some of the highest crime rates in the country, are one of the more common ways illegal drugs are transported to the United States, and a large percent of them don't even learn to speak English. If I moved to France, I would be expected to learn French. If I moved to Spain, I would have to learn Spanish. Americans shouldn't have to learn to speak Spanish just because the immigrants from Mexico are apparently incapable of speaking the national language. But, most importantly of all, IT IS ILLEGAL. The laws should be enforced, and if they want to come to the US, they should do so LEGALLY.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!