PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Have you seen the imitating....?

Arcanum
12-08-2004, 02:52 AM
Have any of you recently seen the imitation of HPD, now that it is closed, someone called darkside(some numbers here), they are trying to make it look as if it was the original one! :o He tried to make it all blue exactly like the original. And what's worse, he's claiming it is the original one, and it is still open! I think this disgraces all Quarterback's hard work and time put into this truly wonderful Help Desk, have it closed down, then pounced on and some habbo taking the credit for his work.

I know that now the name is not in use, he is allowed to do this, but I think other habbos are thinking that this is the real one, only to be fooled.

That is my opinion, feel free to share yours. :drunken_s

SkaKid77
12-08-2004, 09:35 AM
imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

if someone copied my room i would probly feel proud that someone appreciates it.

(unless they made it more popular :p)

people can make whatever rooms they want.

Mentor
12-08-2004, 11:36 PM
lol u cnat exsctlky copy right a romm desingn? i wouldnt mind if some one copyed my room, as SkaKid77 siad its a form of flattery, and realy wjat diofrnec does it make? people go to wich ever one is most helpful not the one that looks nicest

Moose
13-08-2004, 12:55 AM
everyone knows that quarterback 's is the original. so who would care?

Arcanum
13-08-2004, 01:35 AM
Lol thanks for your opinions. I guess it is a form of flattery, but what I don't like, is the fact that Habbos think that this is Quarterback's help desk, and then complaining he's not there. You guys are right, just venting, that's all :D

-Soro-
13-08-2004, 10:05 AM
Yeah I liked the original. I used to see it a lot as my brother was lucky enough to get a trial (He quit a week later). But anyway, I hope it's a success.

jd25
13-08-2004, 10:31 PM
i really think it should be copyrighted cause if someone elese uses your design and you tell them its your they might say that they mdae ir up and everyone would think they made it not you

wishkah
14-08-2004, 12:07 AM
what was this place?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!