PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] JIBBI IS A MONEY MAKING SCAM!

preppy08
12-08-2004, 04:04 AM
ever since jibbi became manager habbo hotel wants more money.
just think about it!
jibbi is the worst!

Edited By Jd25* Please do not put down or talk negative about anyone exspecially jibbi we really don't tolerate this at all

Edited Again By Jd25* Ok this is ridiculous and this post needs to be stopped to much arguing there for i'm an locking it

:Illusion
12-08-2004, 04:11 AM
ever since jibbi became manager habbo hotel wants more money.
just think about it!
jibbi is the worst!
The hotel wants more money because compared to when Ione was manager, theres alot more people on habbo now, theres probably more staff, more hotels, alot more stuff that they need to keep the hotel running that doesn't run with the help of a little fresh air. You really have no idea of what Jibbis job involves so until you do, you shouldn't complain about her.

Arcanum
12-08-2004, 05:30 AM
Listen to me, and listen closely. Many people on this forum have different opinions about different people. Although you have the right to vent them here, you and other people's complaining are getting quite annoying. It is not a money making scam, the money is needed by the hotel. She is the current hotel manager, and there is nothing we can do. Accept the fact and move on, BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT!

Moose
12-08-2004, 05:34 AM
GOD! ANOTHER JIBBI IS A BAD MANAGER WE WANT IONE BAK!? GOD!!!
DO WE CARE IF U THINK JIBBI IS A BAD MANAGER? NO I THINK U SHOULD KEEP THOSE NEGATIVE THINGS TO UR SELF, AND AS FOR THE MONEY SCAMS, JIBBI ISNT TRYING TO SCAM U SULAKE IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE NUMBER OF HABBOS WHO GO TO THE HOTEL, THATS IT, THERE TTRYING TO MAKE MONEY, DO U NOE HOW MUCH A SITE COST EACH MONTH?

its there own business, they can lower/higher the prices if they WANT!

Arcanum
12-08-2004, 05:38 AM
Exactly, it's simple really, Don't like it, Don't play it.

SkaKid77
12-08-2004, 09:31 AM
Yes of course its stupid of habbo to make money so they can run their site and we can all carry on going on it....HOW DARE THEM!! (note the sarcasm ;))

the fact is habbo is a company (kinda) and they have to make the money to run the site pay staff etc and make a profit.

its not really up to jibbi she has to really.

Concentric
12-08-2004, 10:14 AM
guys habbo isnt something thats there just so kids can have a load of fun just for free. Its a business thast there to make a profit. They dont just do it out of their hearts and run it for free so we can all have fun.
Yes, we have fun and thast what attracts us to it, but its there to make money and thats it. So of course its a money making company, big deal? im not bothered about paying my £2.50 a month and i think its all worth it for the enjoyment i get out of everything habbo related including this forum :p

cityboi
12-08-2004, 10:17 AM
its defo worth the money....

if its not ive wasted abt 200quid lol

t444
12-08-2004, 02:18 PM
LOL ##

---------------------------------------------------------------
Harry Potter Fan

JackHb
12-08-2004, 06:52 PM
if habbo didnt make money,sulake couldnt pay people to design new furni and run habbo,so there would be no habbo :D,problem soloved,stop complaning!!!! :eusa_ange

Mentor
12-08-2004, 11:30 PM
personly i think Ione was a far better manger than jibbi, but you make take note habbo does need to make money the servber size need toi run a program like that as especly with teh sort of band wipth requeed is very exspencive, althogh i will point out teh servers ahbbo runs on arer desperty slow when the hotel gets anywhere near 10 000 people and could use an update, also if you consider exactly how much people do pay on habbo, it owrks out that you could probly get about 10 servers all fatser than that as well as paying a huge staff force and funding other projects, i wonder where alot of this money realy does go?

Arcanum
13-08-2004, 01:38 AM
People have different opinions, and the problem is, these posts cause people to go against each other and fight. That's one reason I don't like these 'Hating Jibbi' kinds of posts. Habbo is a business, not a charity.

preppy08
13-08-2004, 02:11 AM
Im not liek trying to get jibbi fired. I just think that she is a very bad manager. and im telling the truth in my opinion as ice seen habbo hotel change thru out the past 3 years.

Arcanum
13-08-2004, 02:29 AM
Yes it has preppy, but in a good way. I think you shouldn't blame Jibbi, so many people reside on habbohotel now, every person's wish cannot be granted so to speak lol.

-Soro-
13-08-2004, 09:42 AM
Has anyone else noticed that most people, who lament Jibbi in this way, have no evidence to prove that in her control Habbo was a failure? My advice; Go easy on the caffeine... ;)

wishkah
14-08-2004, 12:19 AM
have i herd all this before?

oh n jack, went to habbox hotel, talked to all. went round ur tele system.v nice. had a laff.don8ted some furni to mr-martin. see u in there soon

dj-ally
20-08-2004, 04:36 PM
ione gave u 5 credits to start wit i think i wasent around but ya ione had a good hold and she stoped and talk to people and i miss her even tho i didnt even no her

=aussie-devil=
20-08-2004, 07:16 PM
ya Ione did give you 5 creds to start with and she went ound talking to people but jibbi dosnet give credits but still talks to people around the hotel ..Ione was a better owner/founder/manager whatever she is :P

P@ND@
20-08-2004, 07:20 PM
People like Ione because she was easy on the Credits ect...
But, didn't you think that might be the cause off het not being manager anymore?Anyways, Both are good, So I don't care.
Me as Hotel Manager would be good to...

Pixel
20-08-2004, 07:23 PM
i dont know if any1 said this but i dont think its jibbi that gets all the money made from habbo as sulake owns habbo can some1 tell me coz im confussed :S as always

P@ND@
20-08-2004, 07:38 PM
No, Sulake gets the money.
Jibbi gets paid by Sulake, she gets a salary, And i thought all Habbo STAFF did.
Not the Hobbas.

Concentric
20-08-2004, 08:09 PM
No, Sulake gets the money.
Jibbi gets paid by Sulake, she gets a salary, And i thought all Habbo STAFF did.
Not the Hobbas.
thats correct...

Yoshi132045
20-08-2004, 08:28 PM
Jibbi is a good hotel manager I think! The hotel is very popular and more hotels are coming!! Though I came on habbo when Jibbi was newish I think but still shes a good hotel manager :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!