PDA

View Full Version : Enough To Be Rich?

Jinster
12-08-2004, 08:23 AM
I Have 10 Hcs 2 Mochas 2 Dicemasters Throne Sofa 2 Tubmasters Plus Loads Of Norms Is This Near Far Rich ? Etc Answer In The Poll :D

fireswordsman
12-08-2004, 02:21 PM
I have half of what u said u have, so I voted not even close to rich, rich means have more than 5 throne

platinum101
14-08-2004, 09:31 AM
soz m8 ur not that rich
rich is like 20 throne +
im not rich so i cant really talk either

Arcanum
16-08-2004, 03:17 AM
Ditto, I only have around 10 hc and a few other rares. Heaps of norms about 500 creds worth, maybe more. I'm no where near righ :o :( :p

pva-matt
16-08-2004, 11:08 AM
It depends what you class as rich yourself none of us can say wether your rich or not because your standard may be higher or lower than ours.

-Soro-
16-08-2004, 12:02 PM
I say rich is when you have lots of excess rares, and almost endless norms... I wouldn't count myself rich though, I have absolutely tons of norms, but I have no spares in the rare department. I normally like to trade all my HC gifts like Majestic etc for the amount of CSs they're worth.

Arcanum
20-08-2004, 05:42 AM
I don't like to do that, I like to have different rares, then when I get bored with them I just trade for new ones lol. Like I said, I'm no where near rich, but I prefer to be on these forums and helping with Habbox than getting rich, although it would be nice to be rich :p :8

wishkah
22-08-2004, 12:23 PM
im like u, in the middle, i got a heap of hcs around few throne sofas etc. but rich is wen u got in those rooms where there are a load of thrones, petals all ova and typos around, couple of throphies,
but the only reason they are like that is cos they got a load of thrones before value wnet up. i was away from habbo wen rares n hc was introduced otherwise i think i wud be like that.
but one day i believe thrones will fall and other super rares. and wend dew machines come out some many wil be bought they wi be worht not a lot. but if u collect a load, u can push the value up

nets
30-08-2004, 05:03 PM
I would say that the amount of rares you own is about average, to some one who has bought a lot of credits. Rich is if you have rares around the value of 50 hcs :S

p.s i would say 20 thrones is super rich lmao.. not rich :p

Da-Weasel
30-08-2004, 05:10 PM
i voted close coz dats alot but u dont even ave an throne
if u wanna be rich u gotta ave at least 5 thrones :O
remember i sed AT LEAST

EdwardTine
31-08-2004, 03:18 PM
WHy are we suppose to care if you think yourself as rich, its up to you can people you are selling to, personally, you are not rich as it is furniture, not currency, which means you are pricing yourself rich on your furnishings, you can count yourself as rich if you have about 500 credits, thats rich, furniture is not what makes you rich, its the credits you have..

TheOrangeEvil
03-09-2004, 08:18 AM
Okay, well, I don't have five thrones, but if I sold off all of my rares, I'd have over five thrones. I just don't concentrate my wealth in thrones. I prefer smaller rares like HCs, throne sofas, holoboys, ambers, etc. I don't think I am rich, though. I guess I'd classify myself as 'close' or something.

EdwardTine
03-09-2004, 11:51 AM
It depends on how much you wasted on the furni, not the furni itself or how much you have got, it is classed on currency not furniture, unless you think you are wealthy due to amount of furni you own.

finkstrate
03-09-2004, 02:40 PM
I have 6 thrones and sum rares. I'd class myself quite rich. but rich is ppl like phwoar(beth.), rollablader who have 50+T.

Mr.Kylee
10-09-2004, 10:48 AM
erm yea close but not that close too hehe :8

scarlet001
11-09-2004, 06:50 PM
It depends on the person, someone who doesnt have much would see me as rich but I would see someone with Thrones as rich. I think I am in the middle of the "rich" scope :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!