PDA

View Full Version : Lmao, Newell Leaves Luton xD

Jordie
15-03-2007, 03:54 PM
Bout time wasnt it, laid back attitude has got him into problems :)

http://www.lutontown.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10372~997378,00.html

good or bad lol we'll soon find out:s

summer
15-03-2007, 04:12 PM
i can't believe he got sacked. no-one else will want the job. it wasn't newell's fault that he had to sell his best players and see hardly any of the money.

Jordie
15-03-2007, 04:16 PM
i can't believe he got sacked. no-one else will want the job. it wasn't newell's fault that he had to sell his best players and see hardly any of the money.

i can look at our results, hes got the wrong attitude and hes shows no enthusiasm, good decision luton town fc, and they'll be a manager who wants to manage us:)

summer
15-03-2007, 04:18 PM
it's all or nothing now.

this new manager will either motivate the players and get us out of relegation, or the sacking will just destroy the club and make the players unmotivational.

Jordie
15-03-2007, 04:21 PM
it's all or nothing now.

this new manager will either motivate the players and get us out of relegation, or the sacking will just destroy the club and make the players unmotivational.

yeah thats basically summed it up, but i would like to see the new manager show some enthusiasm, players must like it when you score a goal and your manager is going crazy it must really motivate you, i never saw newell do that once, even when we went 3-1 up against liverpool:(

Jamie!
15-03-2007, 04:49 PM
stupid time to sack him.. never know though, might change for the good

Jordie
15-03-2007, 04:50 PM
stupid time to sack him.. never know though, might change for the good

yeah could do, i hope so anywayz lol:)

triv05
15-03-2007, 05:15 PM
That's a good thing in my opinion, if you woulda sacked him at the end of the season you may have gone down, good choice, the question is now, Who's stepping in? xD

Mado
15-03-2007, 05:34 PM
Its a bad decision i think. I think the board should have gone not him. We had money to spend from the sale of Nicholls, Howard and Edwards, i think i read somewhere about £9m, but the board would not let Newell spend it. If he had spent it I think Luton would be mid table rather than 2nd from bottom. They also need to improve there stamina because they always concede goals in the last 10 mins!

I'd like to wish the new manager good luck on a hard task!

Just Wondered - Any half-famous managers without a job?

Kasabian
15-03-2007, 06:54 PM
I'll manage you [:

Jordie
15-03-2007, 06:58 PM
I'll manage you [:

to be honest you could probably do a better job:P

gosling
15-03-2007, 07:07 PM
it's all or nothing now.

this new manager will either motivate the players and get us out of relegation, or the sacking will just destroy the club and make the players unmotivational.I pray for the latter! New gaffers always seem to motivate the players though :[ Ince done it for Macclesfield, Dowie's done it at Coventry. I don't like to say it but I hope there's no one who can inspire your lot and you're stuck with a caretaker manager 'til the end of the season. It's harsh but you're our relegation rivals and it really is DOG EAT DOG this year. Good luck either way though.

Jordie
15-03-2007, 07:18 PM
I pray for the latter! New gaffers always seem to motivate the players though :[ Ince done it for Macclesfield, Dowie's done it at Coventry. I don't like to say it but I hope there's no one who can inspire your lot and you're stuck with a caretaker manager 'til the end of the season. It's harsh but you're our relegation rivals and it really is DOG EAT DOG this year. Good luck either way though.

ty mate thats excactly what im hoping for, the new caretaker/manger to get us back on track and really motivate our players, local papers blasting newell by not playing langley every game this year lol:P

:Hazel
16-03-2007, 10:06 AM

exactly. hit the nail on the head, i dont really think anyone can do a job if all their players are sold. i think it was the wrong decision to sack him.

Jordie
16-03-2007, 03:59 PM
exactly. hit the nail on the head, i dont really think anyone can do a job if all their players are sold. i think it was the wrong decision to sack him.

ummm yeah i know he lost his best players but he shows no enthusiasm or
belief in his players, his attitude is all wrong and the players are playing just the way he acts:@

summer
16-03-2007, 04:08 PM
yeah but newell has always been like that, and it got us promoted from league one and established us as a championship team. he's picked up some great players for cheap or nothing, but had to sell them and that's the problem.

Jordie
16-03-2007, 05:05 PM
yeah but newell has always been like that, and it got us promoted from league one and established us as a championship team. he's picked up some great players for cheap or nothing, but had to sell them and that's the problem.

yeah many hatters fan would agree with me, he looked like he wanted to get sacked, i listen to his post match interview and he has to make up a story about woman linemans and the luton board ,never actually takes the blame himself and he says the same rubbish every week, what does he expect you can't go talking about your own club like that, he even said the club needs investigating who the hell does he think he is:@ deserved everything he got really:)

Kasabian
16-03-2007, 06:26 PM
"She should not be here"
Things like that, don't really help.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!