PDA

View Full Version : outro lol bye bye

Ciaran
21-04-2005, 11:39 PM
Kinda haveto let me off this one its my last ever post,

ermmm well people my time has come lol im gone forever now this will be my last post, ive really enjoyed my time here at habbox ive made some great friends and enemies :P all the staff have been great and the members supportive, just like to say a quick thanks to a few people, feel free to pm me i will probs check my box again next week :)
Special thanks to
All habbox staff
Aimee my good ol townie
All the good debaters!! my fave times here were debating

well i suppose thats it... hope everyone has a good future and habbox is forever successfull

Thanks again habbox
Ciaran

bigbutsound
22-04-2005, 06:07 AM
Aww man , sad to see you leave! Take Care! :)

Pulchritudinous
22-04-2005, 10:01 AM
Kinda haveto let me off this one its my last ever post,

ermmm well people my time has come lol im gone forever now this will be my last post, ive really enjoyed my time here at habbox ive made some great friends and enemies :P all the staff have been great and the members supportive, just like to say a quick thanks to a few people, feel free to pm me i will probs check my box again next week :)
Special thanks to
All habbox staff
Aimee my good ol townie
All the good debaters!! my fave times here were debating

well i suppose thats it... hope everyone has a good future and habbox is forever successfull

Thanks again habbox
Ciaran

Heeyyyyyyyyyyyy, I won't try and persuade you to stay if u don't wanna, but I'll miss ya.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MYKE!
22-04-2005, 10:19 AM
Good bye ciaran.
Your song about standing up for your opinions was amazing, the way nearly everybody had it in their signiature.
You rock :)

Anderman
22-04-2005, 04:38 PM
Cya mate
;(

G-flow
22-04-2005, 04:40 PM
catch you later ciaran. I rarely use the forum either lol , but i'll talk to you elsewhere. :)

Janumz
22-04-2005, 04:44 PM
Aww.. Didn't really know you..
But people 'll miss you..
Bye bye..
take care..

Matty
22-04-2005, 06:52 PM
Good bye. ;[

-x-Kerrianne-x-
22-04-2005, 08:02 PM
Good-Bye and take care in the future....they all come crawling back MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH lol jkz

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!