PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Afc Wimbledon

Tw!xter
18-03-2007, 08:19 PM
As fans of AFC Wimbledon we are asking the Sports Minister RH Mr Richard Caborn to intervene with the Football Association after AFC Wimbledon were unfairly docked 18 points by the Ryman Football League and thrown out of the FA Trophy, following a minor administrative error.

We would be grateful if you could sign the petition here http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/wimbledon. Once you have signed the petition could you please check your mailbox and reply to the mail that has been sent by petitions.pm.gov.uk Website to ensure your Signature is registered.

Please pass this on to friends and family!

AFC Wimbledon

Also when signing please state which team you support. EG: Bugs Bunny - Arsenal Fc

brandon
18-03-2007, 08:20 PM
Sorry I'm so lazy I cba to sign it because of all the vertification etc, but good luck.

Guttridge
18-03-2007, 08:22 PM
no.

thats what you get

for being crap

Tw!xter
18-03-2007, 08:26 PM
no.

thats what you get

for being crap

And you support who ? atleast i support my local team where true football lies. i suppose your a gloryfied chelsea fan ?

We dont deserve such a harsh punishment for such a small error we gained no advantage from this and its completly harsh.

OMGitsaROSS
18-03-2007, 08:29 PM
I signed it :)

Tw!xter
18-03-2007, 08:37 PM
I signed it :)

Nice one we need as many sigs as poss so if you could spread the word that would be great xD

piddle2k6
18-03-2007, 08:47 PM
Actually he's a orient supporter but just ignore him, everyone on this forum thinks he is a total plonker anyway.. Hope you get your petition accepted :D

Tw!xter
18-03-2007, 08:52 PM
Actually he's a orient supporter but just ignore him, everyone on this forum thinks he is a total plonker anyway.. Hope you get your petition accepted :D

Ha ha ok, good win for ur boys yesterday against millwall and cheers for ur support :)

piddle2k6
18-03-2007, 08:58 PM
Yer ty.. Did u used to support wimbledon? As in the proper one .. Now MK DONS? I thought it was sad what happened to them.. its probably because bournemouth could do the same if we dont get a new chairman in :D

Guttridge
18-03-2007, 09:00 PM

Most users ever online was 715, 05-01-2006 at 07:46 AM.
piddle2k6 (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=31092),Jordie2k6

i see. the whole forum.

Yer ty.. Did u used to support wimbledon? As in the proper one .. Now MK DONS? I thought it was sad what happened to them.. its probably because bournemouth could do the same if we dont get a new chairman in :D

if only.

Tw!xter
18-03-2007, 09:03 PM

Yer i did, had a season ticket at selhurst park etc etc. But obviously wen we was told we was moving wimbledon had died. Until offcourse afc wimbledon was created.

piddle2k6
18-03-2007, 09:08 PM
Nice so do u have alot of supporters? When man united got glazer loads of united fans joined a non-league team althought the name has slipped my head.. is that like you?

Tw!xter
18-03-2007, 09:10 PM
Nice so do u have alot of supporters? When man united got glazer loads of united fans joined a non-league team althought the name has slipped my head.. is that like you?

We get about 2600 at home games, biggest this season was jst over 3000 so a fair amount. And yer Fc united Of Manchester we played them in a friendly at beggining of season at bury`s ground. they have quite a big fanbase aswell we r kinda similar yer but we had no choice but to make a new club whereas they could ave stuk around the glazier era. but most of them watch both nw anyway.

Jordie
19-03-2007, 03:53 PM

i see. the whole forum.

if only.

what the hell i dnt understand, you try and be funny but your just no good at it, come back when you can actually make people laugh:)

piddle2k6
19-03-2007, 05:04 PM

i see. the whole forum.

if only.

LOL at you we did yesterday Pwned!

Jamie!
19-03-2007, 05:14 PM
sorry, but your club broke the rule of fielding a player that you shouldn't have (i think that was it?) so you should face the penalty.. don't get me wrong, i respect you lot for setting up the club instead of favouring the move to franchise fc, but you should face the fact you've been docked 18pts for breaking a rule.

piddle2k6
19-03-2007, 05:22 PM
I think that was bury in the fa-cup?

Tw!xter
19-03-2007, 06:46 PM
sorry, but your club broke the rule of fielding a player that you shouldn't have (i think that was it?) so you should face the penalty.. don't get me wrong, i respect you lot for setting up the club instead of favouring the move to franchise fc, but you should face the fact you've been docked 18pts for breaking a rule.

Yer fair enough, but do u not think the punishment is too extreme for the mistake we made ? here are the facts: jermaine darlington pld for Cardiff city fc in the 05/06 season, he left because of injury and was virtually retired. Afc wimbledon gave him the chance to train with them which he did and he thought he could carry on playing for them even with the slightly dodgy hip. Now Cardiff city play in the ENGLISH LEAGUE. Now jermaine played about 10 games before this got picked up, it only got picked up because he picked up his first yellow card for us in a 1-0 win in the Fa trophy against Conf side gravesend ( the biggest win so far in our history) now if he was a dirty player he would have been picked up straight away maybe on his first game but he isnt so it goes against him ?

now because of this admin mistake of not ticking 1 box, we have lost all of this

Chucked out of Fa Trophy and made to pay £12,000 pounds bk
Docked 18 pts in the league which ruins our season + fined 400 pounds.
Chucked out of the surrey senior cup

u add tht up and overall its cost us a hell of a lot.

Fa trophy fair enough we gained an advantage from it. League ? well we lost more game with him playing than we did without him so no adv there.

i hope that makes the case a bit clearer to u all. i know we broke the rules but wot u gotta ask urself is if we was a big club like man u or chelsea would the same happen to them ? OFFCOURSE NOT, Ashley cole for example wen chelsea was speaking to him behind arsenals bk wot did they get ?

Ac milan cheated the game of football and got less !!!

If this happend to your club u would be doing exactly the same as us and the rules need changing as this is quite frankly ridiculous.

Jamie!
19-03-2007, 06:51 PM
true.. the fa are a bunch of *****, but you still broke a rule and should face the penalty.

i know for a fact if this happened to carlisle, i wouldn't fight it as we a broke a rule.. but then again, there would be some of our fans who would want to fight it, just like you lot.

meh, just my opinion!

Tw!xter
19-03-2007, 07:02 PM
true.. the fa are a bunch of *****, but you still broke a rule and should face the penalty.

i know for a fact if this happened to carlisle, i wouldn't fight it as we a broke a rule.. but then again, there would be some of our fans who would want to fight it, just like you lot.

meh, just my opinion!

Fair enough and i agree about the FA, not satisfied with screwing us once by taking our club away they do it again !!! thts the annoying bit. But i would accept it if he had actually player internationally, but Cardiff as i satted play in the english league. if they pld in welsh league then fair play but they dont :S

piddle2k6
19-03-2007, 07:03 PM
i agree with both of you a rule needs to be inforced but the punishment should be a little less extreme its not like the whole of their squad was on drugs or somehting :D

Tw!xter
26-03-2007, 05:03 PM
Just like to thank everyone who signed the petition the appeal was today and well WE WON :D the Fa reduced it to jst 3 pts and a 400 pound fine which is excellent. we can now push on for promotion so once again thanks to all who signed, for those who agreed with the deduction all i can say is HA HA HA HA xD

brandon
26-03-2007, 05:10 PM
Just like to thank everyone who signed the petition the appeal was today and well WE WON :D the Fa reduced it to jst 3 pts and a 400 pound fine which is excellent. we can now push on for promotion so once again thanks to all who signed, for those who agreed with the deduction all i can say is HA HA HA HA xD
oh wicked.

Djcafc.
26-03-2007, 05:34 PM
no.

thats what you get

for being crap

it was an administrative error so nothing to do with the way they play football

Jamie!
26-03-2007, 05:36 PM

well done [:

i still agreed with the deduction though, bury (i think it was them) should get to replay their fixture in the 3rd round of the fa cup now since they got thrown out for fielding an inegilable player..

Tw!xter
26-03-2007, 06:14 PM
well done [:

i still agreed with the deduction though, bury (i think it was them) should get to replay their fixture in the 3rd round of the fa cup now since they got thrown out for fielding an inegilable player..

Yer possibly but there cicrumstances may ave been slightly different. We fought the case anyway and didnt give up and we r rewarded i hope now that any future point deductions like this r dealt with sensibly

gosling
26-03-2007, 07:17 PM
I'm glad the punishment was reduced, my brother's a season ticket holder at Kingsmeadow and I've always had a soft spot for them.
That could be vital for the promotion push, c'mon you donnnss!

Jordie
26-03-2007, 07:20 PM
well done for winning that, i thourght you got off lightly with 3 points but o well at least you can keep your promotion hopes alive, good luck for the rest of the season:D

Kasabian
26-03-2007, 09:55 PM
Good luck from AFC Telford.
This was posted on the Telford forum, and I signed.

Hope you go up, un like us, who are top of the league, but throwing it away.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!