PDA

View Full Version : Most Underrated/Overrated songs

RedStratocas
23-04-2005, 02:44 AM
We all know there are songs that stink but for some reason people like them, and a lot of songs we think should be more popular. Here are my oppinions

Most Underrated- Come as you are- Nirvana. Very underrated song. Even though it was on the top 500 when rolling stone magazine was rating songs, I still think it deserves higher
Another song I think is very underrated is No one knows by queens of the stone age. If you listen to it, it gets stuck in your head, and you cant stop, but a great song none the less

Most overrated- Ironicly, I think Smells like teen spirit by nirvana is over rated, which many of you know, is one of the main reasons of Kurt cobain's suicide. It was rated #9 in the greatest songs of all time by rolling stone, and been rated top 10 in many other magazines.

What songs do you think are overrated/underrated?

KevSays
23-04-2005, 12:52 PM
I think that Paradise City by Guns N Roses and Somebody Told Me by The Killers are overrated songs.

And I think that Always by Blink 182 and Just A Day by Feeder are underrated songs....

Just my opinion though..

EDIT : Yup, Come As You Are is definitely underrated.

Fruitbox.
26-04-2005, 09:22 PM
Sorry to all the eminem fans out there, but i just think HE's over-rated.

LittleT
27-04-2005, 03:24 PM
ye he is, Jurassic 5, Under-rated

Pawf
28-04-2005, 04:40 PM
Slipknot = Under-rated

People look at them and think "It's gunna be balls" but they don't actually listen to the music, it is inspiring

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!