PDA

View Full Version : Luton, is this for real?

Jamie!
20-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Swedish player Bjorn Runstrom, on loan from Fulham to Luton, has apparently said this to Swedish website www.fotbollskanalen.se. Wonder if he'll get a game next week? :

"I wouldn't bet a penny on them staying up. They dug their own grave when they sacked Newell and put me on the bench.

"An iceberg would have a greater chance of making it in Hell than Luton have of staying in the Championship.

"Against Ipswich, we played the same as we have lately - like s**t. I prefer the bench to going out on a pitch where half my team kick the ball as high and far as possible and the other half run away to avoid getting a pass.

"Some of the guys would be good American football kickers. The others should get out of football.

"I hope I don't stay here and be humiliated. For the fans' sake, I still hope for a win. But with these clowns for coaches, I doubt it."

Luton striker Warren Feeney is set to play for Northern Ireland against Sweden next week.

Yet Runstrom said: "He's completely harmless. He's scored one goal in, like, 30 games. And that was when the defenders were out to get their hot dogs!"

that actually true? if it is, thats quality :D

gosling
20-03-2007, 10:06 PM
LMAO, I saw that on a QPR message board. If there's any truth, it's gonna do wonders for their morale! :D

summer
20-03-2007, 10:12 PM
he can't talk, it's not like he's done anything for us. :|

:Hazel
21-03-2007, 12:49 PM
oh dear, they really are in a mess if players are ******** them down to the ground aswell..

sl4rtzz
21-03-2007, 02:42 PM
WHO ARE YA
WHO ARE YA
WHO ARE YA

:P

Jordie
21-03-2007, 02:42 PM
that actually true? if it is, thats quality :D

yeah it is true, thats not what we really needed:P

:Hazel
21-03-2007, 03:00 PM
turf him out i say ;]

Jordie
21-03-2007, 03:06 PM
turf him out i say ;]

lol the club is total pony, we wont take any fans to places like qpr and southend coz we are rubbish and we have no decent players left lol:P

the wombats
21-03-2007, 03:07 PM
this got posted on a diff forum where i posted this:

that could work on two levels

1) if he set out to ruin his career, he's probably managed

2) luton players reading that are going to set out to prove him wrong

i agree with the person.

piddle2k6
21-03-2007, 04:52 PM
I do have to say if that is true it is hilarious or there is a problem with the translator :D Your club is in turmoil at the moment and it really would be amazing if you stayed up.. i mean no-offence but you've lost your manager, you've got players fighting supporters, debt, a stadium which could do with a face lift and a player who thinks your rubbish... I like the team but i think staying up with these problems would be a miracle

Jordie
21-03-2007, 07:51 PM
I do have to say if that is true it is hilarious or there is a problem with the translator :D Your club is in turmoil at the moment and it really would be amazing if you stayed up.. i mean no-offence but you've lost your manager, you've got players fighting supporters, debt, a stadium which could do with a face lift and a player who thinks your rubbish... I like the team but i think staying up with these problems would be a miracle

i agree lolz i think we've all given up hope now but that last bit is a hoax
http://www.lutontown.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10372~1000220,00.html
according to him:)

piddle2k6
22-03-2007, 04:39 PM
Fair enough but morale still wont be great after your recent run :D thats the good thing about bournemouth we win 2 then lose 2 then we win 2 then we lose 2 :D Aftyer thsi saturday it will be our second win if we win then i hope we break the curse

sl4rtzz
22-03-2007, 04:47 PM
im not being funny but is bbc takin the **** about luton saying who would you pick ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/luton_town/squad_selector/default.stm

lawl

Jordie
22-03-2007, 04:53 PM
Fair enough but morale still wont be great after your recent run :D thats the good thing about bournemouth we win 2 then lose 2 then we win 2 then we lose 2 :D Aftyer thsi saturday it will be our second win if we win then i hope we break the curse

lol ian blackwell is also gnna be our new manager until the end of the season

gosling
22-03-2007, 05:59 PM
im not being funny but is bbc takin the **** about luton saying who would you pick ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/luton_town/squad_selector/default.stm

lawlNah, every club has that lol

& I've heard Blackwell's taking over next week

sl4rtzz
22-03-2007, 06:32 PM
Nah, every club has that lol

& I've heard Blackwell's taking over next week
lmao oh yeh just checked :P

summer
22-03-2007, 07:05 PM
.. and now we've sold warren feeney to cardiff for nothing (loan til end of the season, then he's out of contract so he's moving permanently). as if we could lose anymore strikers. he only had 4 goals, but that's more than anyone else has got :/

sl4rtzz
22-03-2007, 07:33 PM
I feel bad for luton but in the end i find it flippin hillarious lol

brandon
22-03-2007, 07:40 PM
I feel bad for luton but in the end i find it flippin hillarious lol
I find you flippin' hilarious.

lol at all of this.

sl4rtzz
22-03-2007, 07:46 PM
I find you flippin' hilarious.

ty m8:)

Jordie
22-03-2007, 08:56 PM
.. and now we've sold warren feeney to cardiff for nothing (loan til end of the season, then he's out of contract so he's moving permanently). as if we could lose anymore strikers. he only had 4 goals, but that's more than anyone else has got :/

nope its not for nothing, its 75k rising to 125,000 if they go up,
hes rubbish anyways and morgan has scored more goals than him :D

summer
24-03-2007, 12:17 AM
nope its not for nothing, its 75k rising to 125,000 if they go up,
hes rubbish anyways and morgan has scored more goals than him :D
i thought it was free. and he may be rubbish, but compared to what the other 'strikers' have been doing this season, he's brilliant.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!