PDA

View Full Version : England U21 3-3 Italy U21

Jordie
24-03-2007, 02:22 PM
What a game, italian upfronter pazzini is one for the future fastest goal in wembley and a hat trick to go with it, atmosphere was rubbish in there i hope its not gonna be one of those stadiums that generates no atsmophere at all:(

Browney
24-03-2007, 02:26 PM
There was only 60,000 aloud in there. The max is 90,000 but until they get safety clearance it looks disappointingly empty.

brandon
24-03-2007, 02:30 PM
lol you're worried about Wembley producing no atmosphere? you're having a joke arnt you?

Jordie
24-03-2007, 02:30 PM
There was only 60,000 aloud in there. The max is 90,000 but until they get safety clearance it looks disappointingly empty.

55,000 the attendance was, it worries me that you get these stadiums which hardly keep any atmosphere in at all i fear thats for wembley:(

brandon
24-03-2007, 02:32 PM
55,000 the attendance was, it worries me that you get these stadiums which hardly keep any atmosphere in at all i fear thats for wembley:(
Ok because with loads more people in on FA Cup final day it isn't going to keep any atmosphere in :s

Jordie
24-03-2007, 02:38 PM
Ok because with loads more people in on FA Cup final day it isn't going to keep any atmosphere in :s

yeah but its still might not be as intimidating as some of the others stadiums around the country, wembley could just be a lifeless bowl like many other stadiums in this country eg derby county, coventry fc

sl4rtzz
24-03-2007, 02:48 PM
Well the only reason it wasnt good atomosphere was the fact that it was a U21 match and no one sings/cheers

jut wait for england seniors and FA CUP final :P

Jordie
24-03-2007, 02:53 PM

you've posted the same thing twice now, of course theres gonna be atmosphere but not really extreme or intimidating to the players, lifeless bowl, look at it today you could hear the players shouting lol and there was still a good 55,000 people in there

sl4rtzz
24-03-2007, 03:28 PM
you've posted the same thing twice now,

its only there once mate :P

brandon
24-03-2007, 03:29 PM
you've posted the same thing twice now, of course theres gonna be atmosphere but not really extreme or intimidating to the players, lifeless bowl, look at it today you could hear the players shouting lol and there was still a good 55,000 people in there
No I didn't. :s

Jordie
24-03-2007, 03:33 PM
No I didn't. :s

o yeah lol i was looking at the wrong post:P but yeah wembleys a great stadium but unless it can produce the atmosphere its nothing:)

Foxes
26-03-2007, 04:48 PM
I went to the game on saturday, it was amazing the ground is wicked.
The game was good and the italian lad upfront Pezzini was good not only did he score the first goal at Wembley Stadium he scored the first hatrick.

Dont worry about the atmosphere it was only under 21'S, wait untill there are 90,000 england flags in there for the fixture on september the 8th that will be good.

The only thing that disapointed me with my trip to Wembley Stadium was there is still diggers outside the stadium and there was a very heavy police presance there for a England U21 game, they might of been there for terriost reasons and them wanting to blow it up i dont no but hey the day was good :D

Jordie
26-03-2007, 06:28 PM
I went to the game on saturday, it was amazing the ground is wicked.
The game was good and the italian lad upfront Pezzini was good not only did he score the first goal at Wembley Stadium he scored the first hatrick.

Dont worry about the atmosphere it was only under 21'S, wait untill there are 90,000 england flags in there for the fixture on september the 8th that will be good.

The only thing that disapointed me with my trip to Wembley Stadium was there is still diggers outside the stadium and there was a very heavy police presance there for a England U21 game, they might of been there for terriost reasons and them wanting to blow it up i dont no but hey the day was good :D

klkl did u take any pics, if you did post them up here:D

Foxes
26-03-2007, 08:29 PM
Yes i took pics and i will surely post them :)

Me and my friend were saying wembleys first tier of the stadium is about the size of leicesters city stadium (My Team)

Where would you start with something that big?

gosling
26-03-2007, 08:31 PM
I think you can put the poor atmosphere down to the fact about only half of em were genuine football fans. Cracking game, anywho.

Cup Final's gonna be electric :D

sl4rtzz
26-03-2007, 08:54 PM
Cup Final's gonna be electric :D:O dont be silly Gillingham got knocked out so that makes this years fa cup final static not electric :P

Jordie
27-03-2007, 02:58 PM
Yes i took pics and i will surely post them :)

Me and my friend were saying wembleys first tier of the stadium is about the size of leicesters city stadium (My Team)

Where would you start with something that big?

lol, if you can get those piccys up ill + rep you:P

Foxes
28-03-2007, 03:24 PM
I think you can put the poor atmosphere down to the fact about only half of em were genuine football fans. Cracking game, anywho.

Cup Final's gonna be electric :D

The atmosphere was rubbish because the main england fans that go to the games & the england band were in isreal for the euro championship qulfiers game dont worry the first cup final/first england game will be great and very loud, when songs did get going you could hear it echoing around the stadium

lol, if you can get those piccys up ill + rep you:P

I'll upload the pictures soon as possible, if could could post a hosting site for pictures etc .. i'll have them up asap. i probably wont upload the ones of me in the pictures due to obv reasons allthough i could and just scribble over my face?

brandon
28-03-2007, 07:09 PM
The atmosphere was rubbish because the main england fans that go to the games & the england band were in isreal for the euro championship qulfiers game dont worry the first cup final/first england game will be great and very loud, when songs did get going you could hear it echoing around the stadium

I'll upload the pictures soon as possible, if could could post a hosting site for pictures etc .. i'll have them up asap. i probably wont upload the ones of me in the pictures due to obv reasons allthough i could and just scribble over my face?
You can upload the pics of you, you just can't put it directly on the forum you have to link it.

Jamie!
28-03-2007, 07:22 PM

www.imageshack.us (http://www.imageshack.us)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!