PDA

View Full Version : drivers ed.

-Soph-
25-03-2007, 07:17 AM
i'm thinking of taking it next yr at school, has anyone done it before and is it worth it?
Seeing as the test in the US is soo easy, I want to be actually able to drive.

:Hazel
26-03-2007, 02:14 PM
The theory test I did was relatively easy, the hazard perception was the bit I struggled with although I still passed that. :8

Re-Call
26-03-2007, 02:28 PM
Hey Soph, if you want to drive then i'd go for it.
I love the UK and all but i wish the uk did what the americans do as in Driving Lessons as part of options [or something] Least then you train how to drive and road safety and then if you want to carry on you take the official test.

But eh, world of my own there! lol

Soph, Seen as its so easy to pass over there, than here in the uk then go for it.

Ashhizzle
26-03-2007, 03:33 PM
Go for it soph, Good luck if you do!

RedStratocas
26-03-2007, 07:01 PM
Yeah, Ive taken it. I'd say its worth it, tells you stuff you need to know, even though they hammer "dont drink and drive" into your head for about 2 weeks.

Metric.
26-03-2007, 08:56 PM
i'm thinking of taking it next yr at school, has anyone done it before and is it worth it?
Seeing as the test in the US is soo easy, I want to be actually able to drive.

omg.
mine was so easy.

it was multiple choice and only one of the answers out of the 4 actually made sense, so you chose that one

-Soph-
26-03-2007, 10:45 PM
omg.
mine was so easy.

it was multiple choice and only one of the answers out of the 4 actually made sense, so you chose that one

lmao thats what i'm saying.
A monkey blindfolded could pass it,
and cheers for the advise, I'm gunna take it next yearr ;]

RedStratocas
27-03-2007, 12:04 AM
Haha, I almost failed actually. But thats because I went to this class that said "watch out for how they word questions, they might use things like 'at least', so the answer might be less than you normally think"-- LIES. I got 2 wrong because of that advice. Do what your gut tells you.

Metric.
27-03-2007, 01:33 AM
the road test was another story...

DiscoPat
31-03-2007, 09:37 PM
I
dont
know
what
you
guys
are
talking
about

-Soph-
31-03-2007, 11:32 PM
the road test was another story...

don't you just have to drive around the block lol?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!