PDA

View Full Version : School production...

Mitch4?
28-03-2007, 07:17 PM
Anyone else doing one, last year was cinderella but i didn't try out :P

This year its FAME! :]
I just came back from auditions at like 6:30 and omgz. The singing i did really badly in, the dancing i got smacked cause i went the wrong way :P And the acting was pretty good. But i really doubt i got in, i found out in like 3 weeks, ew.

Anyway anyone else doing a production this year, if so what?

cocaine
28-03-2007, 07:19 PM
yeah i used to do one every year in primary school

you could only take part if you were in year 3,4,5 or 6.

whilst i was there

year 3 - the wizard of oz i think - it had the mad hatter guy in it.
year 4 - it was like music through the decades
year 5 - cant remember
year 6 - disney stuff rofl.

Mr.Sam
28-03-2007, 07:20 PM
our teachers do a pantamine every 2 years - rofl usually a laugh.
They do get some stick for a while after ;)

Anyone else doing one, last year was cinderella but i didn't try out :P

This year its FAME! :]
I just came back from auditions at like 6:30 and omgz. The singing i did really badly in, the dancing i got smacked cause i went the wrong way :P And the acting was pretty good. But i really doubt i got in, i found out in like 3 weeks, ew.

Anyway anyone else doing a production this year, if so what?

Browney
28-03-2007, 07:32 PM
I wish I had the confidence to do something like that.

brandon
28-03-2007, 07:39 PM
thankfully not

I wish I had the confidence to do something like that.
If you want the confidence to do that stuff you should/should have took Drama as a GCSE.

Browney
28-03-2007, 07:45 PM
I've got to admit, I wanted to but I found it sort of pointless. I know it would build confidence but I chose Business studies over it.

brandon
28-03-2007, 07:47 PM
I've got to admit, I wanted to but I found it sort of pointless. I know it would build confidence but I chose Business studies over it.
same here really, and the main reason I didn't do it was because hardly anyone would do it that's boys, and it seemed pretty girlish anyway.

Browney
28-03-2007, 07:52 PM
same here really, and the main reason I didn't do it was because hardly anyone would do it that's boys, and it seemed pretty girlish anyway.

A boy mate of mine does Dance. THAT's girlish.

Mitch4?
28-03-2007, 08:34 PM
If you have to think that stuff is girlish but yet you want to do it, don't you think it's a bit insecure of your own sexuality? eh :P

I'm not bothered i had to try the dancing when i auditioned and miss said if you do get a lead, it wont be a dancing one :P So im fine with that tbh

brandon
28-03-2007, 08:37 PM
If you have to think that stuff is girlish but yet you want to do it, don't you think it's a bit insecure of your own sexuality? eh :P

I'm not bothered i had to try the dancing when i auditioned and miss said if you do get a lead, it wont be a dancing one :P So im fine with that tbh
not really, the only reason I was thinking about doing it is to boost my confidence with that kind of stuff.

Browney
28-03-2007, 09:03 PM

Well, i'm 5"10, 10 stone and have size 10 feet. I personally don't see myself doing tip toes and jazz hands on stage.

omgDAN!
29-03-2007, 06:38 AM
Yes this year my school is doing The Dracula Spectacula Show.
Looks good so far, I'm in the band.

2 hours long, 4 shows next week.

splatttt
29-03-2007, 05:17 PM
noo
i joined up for bugsy malone
but i got a crap *** part and i hated it cos the teachers a *****

Mitch4?
22-04-2007, 09:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w58IeNb1QFk

^^ Lol theres a song that it's in the musical, Joe Vegas - cant keep it down. If i get that main part, i'll probably die with laughter half way through singing it :p

foxyfox00
25-04-2007, 08:03 AM
Were doing Disco Inferno next year.

I did a cabert show last year and a few years ago our school did Footloose and Fame. I used to be so scared of stage so I didnt audition for the first one we had and the second I got roped in at the last minute. But now I love singing on stage and all that jazz♥

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!