PDA

View Full Version : Important Reminders [READ BEFORE POSTING]

8Freak8
29-03-2007, 06:31 PM
Getting Help

Members are reminded that posting threads asking for help with homework, with the sole intention of having someone else give you the answer, is forbidden. The purpose of this Forum is for fellow members to advise and guide you, rather than give you the answer outright. Any threads found to be posted for this intention will be closed and any posts giving answers outright will be removed.

Coursework

Please note that if you get help here with any coursework - as opposed to homework - you will be invalidating your contract with the exam boards and if they find out (by doing a Google search which we know they do) they will give you no marks, kick you off that particular course and possibly all your other courses.

Barkseh2131
29-03-2007, 06:32 PM
That would be well unlucky.

HabboReporter
29-03-2007, 06:33 PM
Paying 1 Throne If Somebody Can Do My Statistics Coursework

T0M
30-03-2007, 03:15 PM
Everybody helps each other on coursework, the exam boards know that, they arent stupid so i highly doubt you would get kicked off any courses :l

Barkseh2131
30-03-2007, 03:16 PM
Everybody helps each other on coursework, the exam boards know that, they arent stupid so i highly doubt you would get kicked off any courses :l

He means when people are asking for answers insted of help with finding the answer :P

T0M
30-03-2007, 03:18 PM
But coursework aint really answers to specific questions its more like essay and just researching info and forming opinions, so there isnt one specific answer tbh so dont see how you would get kicked out of anything

StripedTiger
30-03-2007, 10:59 PM
You do actually get kicked off.. A few years back, a girl helped a dude with his graphics work. All she done was give him a few tips / hints n stuff about what to write in his folder. They BOTH got it wrong (which was stupid), they noticed the same errors etc, and they ended up getting kick off their graphics course and their art course, (well she done art n he done photography), they both got cancelled.

T0M
30-03-2007, 11:01 PM
Well in every year at my school every1 sends each other their coursework drafts and people see dif ideas and use them in their own way

never had a problem and neither did my bro who's 2 yrs older than me :D

Mitch4?
14-10-2007, 12:07 PM
thats why they are banning maths coursework ^-^

msb.
14-10-2007, 12:14 PM
thats why they are banning maths coursework ^-^
Yes but why bump the thread?

Nixt
14-10-2007, 12:19 PM
Yes but why bump the thread?

It is a stuck thread so it remains valid even now until it gets unstuck...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!