PDA

View Full Version : Just some feedback. xP

Okeanos
31-03-2007, 05:17 PM
K i think this is the 1st time i've done this, hope i did it right =P

Throne – 33 HC – seen 5 times
Comment: Thrones have always been popular but lately people have been paying that little bit extra for one.

Petals – 5.5 HC – seen 14 times
Comment: Petals are a farley rare and very popular rare, as summer approaches people are holding on to them so its costing that bit more.

Red Pillow – 2 HC – seen 4 times
Comment: Again fairly rare and very popular, but becoming harder to find amongst trade rooms.

Cola – 1.5 HC – seen 8 times
Comment: As summer approaches people are asking that little bit more, and buyers are willing to pay.

Petal Floor – 5 T – seen 2 times
Comment: People are hanging on to them as petal prices go up so are harder to come buy and therefore Habbos ask for more.

Gold ICM – 1.7 – seen 6 times
Comment: There are allot of Gold Icm’s and the sheer numbers of them are keeping there value down.

J1MI
31-03-2007, 07:33 PM
Thank you for the report.

Good work, although im not sure about the petal values. Keep up the good work! :)

Jazza
31-03-2007, 08:51 PM
Nice report for a first timer, as Mr J1MI said the petals seem a bit higher than we've seen.

Lost-Shark
01-04-2007, 02:06 PM
Great Report!

Keep This Up!

The Professor
01-04-2007, 05:54 PM
This seems like an attempt to get petals risen. As it happens, the trend is that they are trading for lower than the habbox price.

The rest of the report seems ok though. Please use the default font size, not all of us enjoy pressing our screens against the pc to read ;)

-Dispute
01-04-2007, 06:48 PM
Thanks for the report....As above a little.

Actor
01-04-2007, 06:53 PM
Yeah, not to sure about the petals.

Otherwise, apart from the petals and the font size, nice report ;-)!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!