batista
shawn michaels
trump
matt hardy
origionals
ashley
kane
chris benoit

World Heavyweight Champion Batista vs. Undertaker - Undertaker (him and vince are really close i cant see his undeafted record slip away)

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels - Shawn Michaels imo

Battle of the Billionaires - Bobby Lashley will win i cant see donald trump losing hair to wwe

Money in the Bank Ladder Match - no idea tbh but my closest guess would have to be Edge/Randy Orton/Jeff Hardy

ECW Originals vs. New Breed - ECW originals i hope to see win but i think the new breed might pull out a victory

Women's Champion Melina vs. Ashley - both fit :P but i think ashley will win (because of her playboy front cover etc)

Kane vs. The Great Khali - Tough one again but i think Kane will win (or no contest eg DQ, interference)

United States Champion Chris Benoit vs. MVP - Chris Benoit by far

F32
01-04-2007, 09:09 PM
I'll read the script and find out.

You
01-04-2007, 11:36 PM
First match of the night: Money in the Bank. Winner - Misteeerrrr Kennnnnedddyyy.

Willz
01-04-2007, 11:40 PM
First match of the night: Money in the Bank. Winner - Misteeerrrr Kennnnnedddyyy.
Really?
I knew he'd win. He'll have a big year.

You
01-04-2007, 11:44 PM
Second Match: Kane vs Khali - Winner; Khali won. Crap match imo.

Willz
01-04-2007, 11:50 PM
Second Match: Kane vs Khali - Winner; Khali won. Crap match imo.
Rofl!!!!
Khali, he couldn't wrestle if his life depended on it.

You
01-04-2007, 11:52 PM
nope, it was just another power match, couple of clotheslines, Scoopslams and a powerbomb lol,

Currently theres some dancing on at the moment, with eugene, cryme time and the divas, Waste of time imo

Willz
01-04-2007, 11:53 PM
Obviously.
God extremely annoying gimmicks...

_Liam
01-04-2007, 11:55 PM
Khali winning ,

Thought that was quite obvious outcome. nearly everyone i know thought khali was going to win

You
01-04-2007, 11:57 PM
I knew Khali was going to win...

Now MVP vs Chris Benoit :)

Edit: Chris Benoit retained his title.

Willz
02-04-2007, 12:12 AM
I knew Khali was going to win...

Now MVP vs Chris Benoit :)

Edit: Chris Benoit retained his title.
Good.
I couldn't imagine MVP with the belt anyway.

Sly
02-04-2007, 12:14 AM
What match is on now then ?

Willz
02-04-2007, 12:15 AM
What match is on now then ?
Think it's Womens match or the ECW match.

You
02-04-2007, 12:17 AM
They just brought out all of the hall of famers...

Now they're showing highlights of the Royal Rumble and takers victory

Lysine
02-04-2007, 12:20 AM
Anywhere i can watch it for free on the net?

Tried youtube no vids yet.

Sly
02-04-2007, 12:20 AM
Sounds boring.

Willz
02-04-2007, 12:23 AM
Wrestling gets more boring to me every single year. I used to love it. Now, I normally deteste it.

Sly
02-04-2007, 12:25 AM
Wrestling gets more boring to me every single year. I used to love it. Now, I normally deteste it.

I remember when wrestlemania used to be free :(

You
02-04-2007, 12:30 AM
I was watching it via my mates webcam lol, but he's gone offline now so i dont know anymore details.

Sly
02-04-2007, 12:35 AM
I was watching it via my mates webcam lol, but he's gone offline now so i dont know anymore details.

Lol , Nd aww

efq
02-04-2007, 12:45 AM
Coverage via My tv.

Undertaker tomb stone piledriver batista

UNDERTAKER NEW WORLD CHAMP!

Sly
02-04-2007, 12:49 AM
Coverage via My tv.

Undertaker tomb stone piledriver batista

UNDERTAKER NEW WORLD CHAMP!

O.o cool.

efq
02-04-2007, 12:50 AM
LOLZ.

Batista was pwnin him.

Den Undertaker just had to tombstone piledriver him.

Soon SOME DUDE GOES BALD :D

Danny,
02-04-2007, 12:52 AM
was bit obvious taker would win, there would of been a riot if he lost to batista lol, i doubt either will shave thier heads tbh and there will be some random excuse

Sly
02-04-2007, 12:55 AM
Butttttttttttttt he won royal rumble so shouldnt he be in the last match ?

-Wolverine
02-04-2007, 04:20 AM
Very good WM imo. Not as good as last year.. Taker vs. Batista was nuts, very good match, MITB was sick, and Cena vs. HBK was best match of the night. Cena shouldn't have won, but still very good.

Simmzay
02-04-2007, 08:22 AM
One of the better wrestlemanias, I'd still say XX and 17 were better. Would've loved it a lot more if can't-wrestle-Cena didn't dominate the scene.

efq
02-04-2007, 10:22 AM
Also

Vincemcmahon hair got shaved.

Stone cold Stunnered Everyone except lashly.

Umaga knocked stone cold out a few times LOL.

Also stone cold didnt count the 10th countout.

brandon
02-04-2007, 10:27 AM
I'll read the script and find out.
haha, my thoughts exactly.

3d
02-04-2007, 10:55 AM
World Heavyweight Champion Batista vs. Undertaker - Undertaker (him and vince are really close i cant see his undeafted record slip away) got that right

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels - Shawn Michaels imo didnt get that right

Battle of the Billionaires - Bobby Lashley will win i cant see donald trump losing hair to wwe got that right

Money in the Bank Ladder Match - no idea tbh but my closest guess would have to be Edge/Randy Orton/Jeff didnt get it right

ECW Originals vs. New Breed - ECW originals i hope to see win but i think the new breed might pull out a victory got that right

Women's Champion Melina vs. Ashley - both fit :P but i think ashley will win (because of her playboy front cover etc) :$ cant believe ashley lost thought she would win because of playboy cover etc

Kane vs. The Great Khali - Tough one again but i think Kane will win (or no contest eg DQ, interference) didnt get tht right

United States Champion Chris Benoit vs. MVP - Chris Benoit by far got that right

Well 4 of my predictions were right :p:eusa_danc

EDIT: Mcmahon getting shaved http://youtube.com/watch?v=79ESsVm_l38 lawl

Lysine
02-04-2007, 02:27 PM
Can anyone post bits on youtube?

3d
02-04-2007, 03:00 PM
just look yourself :P just type wwe and on the left click the latest first so you get what they put up latest and look

brandon
02-04-2007, 03:02 PM
Can anyone post bits on youtube?
put fake wrestling in youtube.

3d
02-04-2007, 03:04 PM
lol....

Lyca
02-04-2007, 03:09 PM
Evryone new what the result would be with Donald and Vince.
As someone said before, a multi billlionare who is most probably getting paid a huge amount to appear on the shows would not have his head shaved.
He has a chat show and think what it would do for his reputation. He has a chat show and everything.
When you see these rich lists about on the internet and papers you never see Vince's name on there so i dont see how he can call himself a billionare when it is only wrestlings fans that know about him.
The match should have been called ;

Battle of the Billionare V The guy that really wants to be one but isnt even though he thinks he is

3d
02-04-2007, 03:11 PM
Evryone new what the result would be with Donald and Vince.
As someone said before, a multi billlionare who is most probably getting paid a huge amount to appear on the shows would not have his head shaved.
He has a chat show and think what it would do for his reputation. He has a chat show and everything.
When you see these rich lists about on the internet and papers you never see Vince's name on there so i dont see how he can call himself a billionare when it is only wrestlings fans that know about him.
The match should have been called ;

Battle of the Billionare V The guy that really wants to be one but isnt even though he thinks he is

what i said earlier :P i said that donald trump wont shave his hair for wwe as its his most "famous" part lmao

------------------------------------------------------------------

dude wrestling is fake, majority of it is real a small part is fake get ya facts right

You
02-04-2007, 03:37 PM
That's just a pointless post imo, why bother posting that? If people like it then let them talk about it, they don't need people always posting "Amgzzz its fake" in every thread about WWE.

3d
02-04-2007, 03:40 PM
That's just a pointless post imo, why bother posting that? If people like it then let them talk about it, they don't need people always posting "Amgzzz its fake" in every thread about WWE.
noes leave him he needs high post asap!!!!! :P

Btw brandon tell me please whats so "fake" in todays wwe ?

3d
02-04-2007, 04:22 PM
stupid thing cant edit

But anyway see bradon if you cant back something up dont post about geez...

Simmzay
02-04-2007, 05:51 PM
How can any of us insult "fake wrestling" when all of us at one time or another used Habbo... Hotel. It just isn't acceptable, plus for me almost everything on TV is "fake", sportsmen cheat, football matches are fixed, the world sucks in general.

At least with WWE you know it's fake beforehand.

Hazza
02-04-2007, 06:01 PM
Undertaker def. Batista (New World Heavyweight Champion)
WWE Champion John Cena def. Shawn Michaels
ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley (Donald Trump) def. Intercontinental Champion Umaga (Mr. McMahon)
Mr. Kennedy wins the Money in the Bank Ladder Match
ECW Originals def. New Breed
Women's Champion Melina def. Ashley
The Great Khali def. Kane
United States Champion Chris Benoit def. MVP

3d
02-04-2007, 06:05 PM
football matches are fixed,

Are you drunk ?

F32
02-04-2007, 07:24 PM
Are you drunk ?
Are you Italian?

3d
02-04-2007, 07:46 PM
Are you Italian?
Part Italian yes lmao

~Hilton~
02-04-2007, 10:02 PM
Well, WM was pretty much a let down, except for Taker. Edge was definatly supposed to win before he got hurt.

Simmzay
03-04-2007, 11:50 AM
Are you drunk ?
Never heard of Serie A then? The Spanish and Italian leagues are undoubtedly the best, the fact one of the leagues had match-fixing does nothing for the sport in general. I love football more than anything but it's hard to deny what it's become.

Anyway... I must get on topic. The MVP VS Benoit match was my favourite, MVP really impressed me. I just hope they don't limit his moveset like that did with Cena.

Misawa
03-04-2007, 12:26 PM
Well, WM was pretty much a let down, except for Taker. Edge was definatly supposed to win before he got hurt.

Edge wasn't legitimately hurt, it was just to sell Hardy's leap. The reason they had Edge carried out is to highlight how it took injury to break his WrestleMania undefeated streak, also, Edge is back in the WWE Title picture. Kennedy was always supposed to win. He'll be the one to dethrone The Undertaker in my opinion, who will have a short run with the strap I'm sure. Kennedy's the next Cena and Batista.

Simmzay
03-04-2007, 01:29 PM
Surely Edge can now say he was never beaten at all. That would've been the intention of the booking team, right?

Misawa
04-04-2007, 02:07 AM
He was also taken out in such a manner to ease the healing of his recently fractured jaw.

Simmzay
04-04-2007, 05:47 PM
That's not what you said in the other post.

Shame anyway, Edge is a good heel : )

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!