PDA

View Full Version : Facing two nuclear wars?

Breakfloor
03-04-2007, 06:17 PM
so yeah. i was at RAF halton saturday and sunday and i asked a warrant officer if were close to any wars

he said two maybe three. so i asked him who are they with and he said iran and north korea are most likley going to start nuclear wars against britain and US (north korea is mostly aiming for UK)

he wouldnt tell me the third one because its classified or something

so do you think its going to happen? warrant officers wouldnt lie over this

because we will be totally blown up if this war starts. so basically this is how we will die

*iran threatens us with nukes*
*iran loads nukes*
*we blow them to hell with our nukes*
*north korea blows us up with their nukes*

north korea is basically saying if US or UK fire one nuke they will retaliate and iran kinda hinted they might start something and we know they have nukes

so what do you think?

Eoin
03-04-2007, 06:20 PM
I think war would be fun, if it wasnt nuclear

Nixt
03-04-2007, 06:21 PM
I can see something similar to the Cold War arising with the UK, America and the East. However there are many organisations and international laws in place which aim to prevent wars and hostility. I can't see a Nuclear war happening any time soon, simply because of the things in place that aim to prevent it.

I think war would be fun, if it wasnt nuclear

Then you are very naive.

Browney
03-04-2007, 06:32 PM
Nuclear wars suck. I hate the fact that anytime we could be vaporised if another country wishes.

Breakfloor
03-04-2007, 06:34 PM
the things in place to prevent it arent working. weve basically had 2 nuclear war threats in 6 months

once its started these things in place cant stop it and to be honest, i think its already started

GommeInc
03-04-2007, 06:35 PM
I doubt it "/ Iran are rumoured to give back the UK Sailors and as far as I am aware, North Korea is peaceful at the moment. Peaceful as in, they don't have plans for war.

Breakfloor
03-04-2007, 06:38 PM
who actually has plans for war?

and what i heard is "if the UK fires one nuclear bomb then north korea will declare a nuclear war"

Mentor
03-04-2007, 06:53 PM
Meh, fireing a nuke is like signing a countarys death warrent. Iran dont have the capabiltys, hell theres no proof there not just after nucler power, which they have ever right to. North Korea, probably isnt aiming to change its terraoirtys in to a smoldering creator, nore is the UK or US.
no ones going to fire.

DiscoPat
03-04-2007, 07:15 PM
Hmm, I watched the news today and they said, the story has changed and this time Iran said that they want a trade, the UK soldiers for there solderis which the US captured, I can see where they are coming from tho, because US captured there men in Iraq and Iran is just trying to get there men back, as obviously when theyve asked for them back, they didnt give them..

Breakfloor
03-04-2007, 07:16 PM
americans will say no

our troops = murdered

= war

GommeInc
03-04-2007, 07:28 PM
who actually has plans for war?

and what i heard is "if the UK fires one nuclear bomb then north korea will declare a nuclear war"
The US planned war on Iraq "/ They made it plainly obvious wittering on it for a few months saying they would probably get attacked, but never did, but they went ahead and attacked Iraq. Then the UK joined when Bush got Blair to agree in meetings, which led to other government officials to agree.

I don't see a war happening. Although, any control can go to war, it's very possible.

americans will say no

our troops = murdered

= war
There's a bigger possibility they would say yes. Also, would we really go to war for 15 sailors? Iran would with the US because of the troops they have, but not really with the UK. Unless Iran think UK and US are the same thing.

Mr.OSH
06-04-2007, 12:19 PM
Yes but doesn't North Korea want aid from the US and UK, if North Korea sent a nuclear bomb almost instantly several nuclear bombs would be sent at them and as North Korea isn't a massive county they would be wiped out?

RedStratocas
06-04-2007, 01:10 PM
americans will say no

our troops = murdered

= war

us?! say no to war?! NEVER!

Im not saying that nuclear war will never happen, but if it does, it will be from completely irrational thinking. No straight-thinking leader who has nukes will ever use them on an offencive attack.

-:Undertaker:-
06-04-2007, 01:38 PM
Iran don't have nukes, so if that officer said Iran have nukes the he's taking something.

North Korea do have warheads but they do not have missles and they would not be so stupid to fire their like 5 Crap warheads at our 170 warheads with missles.

Biggest threat in my eyes to starting a nuclear war is China then Russia, China is growing and they are communist and Russia is starting to become more communist again.

Ireland
06-04-2007, 02:39 PM
Im 13 and I am terrified about this nuclear war stuff. There are a few questions -

1. Britain and the United States of America and very close friends. We both have lots of nuclear missiles, so Iran and North Korea only have a few, why would they start a war because they would be blown to bits?

2. What are the chances of a nuclear war happenning in my lifetime?

3. What countries in the world have NO CHANCE of a nuclear war happenning, ever? Might move there..

Please, please put my mind to rest at this situation because its terrifying to think we could die anyday because of this!

Sincerely,
Ireland - Eire :D

Ziakol
06-04-2007, 02:43 PM
Im 13 and I am terrified about this nuclear war stuff. There are a few questions -

1. Britain and the United States of America and very close friends. We both have lots of nuclear missiles, so Iran and North Korea only have a few, why would they start a war because they would be blown to bits?

3. What countries in the world have NO CHANCE of a nuclear war happenning, ever? Might move there..

Please, please put my mind to rest at this situation because its terrifying to think we could die anyday because of this!

Sincerely,
1) Well, if they fire nukes first, we get blown to bits...
2) Depends about the leaders I guess
3) Some island in the south pacific.

RedStratocas
06-04-2007, 02:52 PM

Sincerely,

1) Thats one of the reasons people have doubts itll ever happen
2) Completely unpredictable. No real answer to that one
3) Thats also completely unpredictable. Any country can be dragged into something they dont want to be.

3d
06-04-2007, 02:59 PM

Sincerely,
Sorry but i laughed them questions are unquestionable even you should know that at your age...

DCeption
06-04-2007, 03:13 PM
so yeah. i was at RAF halton saturday and sunday and i asked a warrant officer if were close to any wars

he said two maybe three. so i asked him who are they with and he said iran and north korea are most likley going to start nuclear wars against britain and US (north korea is mostly aiming for UK)

he wouldnt tell me the third one because its classified or something

so do you think its going to happen? warrant officers wouldnt lie over this

because we will be totally blown up if this war starts. so basically this is how we will die

*iran threatens us with nukes*

*iran loads nukes*
*we blow them to hell with our nukes*
*north korea blows us up with their nukes*

north korea is basically saying if US or UK fire one nuke they will retaliate and iran kinda hinted they might start something and we know they have nukes

so what do you think?

did he also tell you dog **** tastes nice?

kk.
06-04-2007, 03:18 PM
did he also tell you dog **** tastes nice?
LOL that made me laugh

He wouldnt be able to give you that information so your either making it up or hes just trying to scare you lol. He wouldnt go around telling kids, oh yeah weve had threats from 3 countrys in so many month. Sorry dont believe you

Ireland
06-04-2007, 04:59 PM
Look dont laugh at me ok, Like any other normal person, I dont like the idea of nuclear war.

sicarius
06-04-2007, 05:36 PM
We have done nothoing wrong for North Korea to go start aiming at us. I personally think that 90% of the world are scared to go to war due to the hought of Nucular/Biological warfare.

Also remember World War I & II? and all the people who died, and think how the weapons have changed....heres an example, you are couched in a trench and you pop your head up to have a look, boom your dead from a stray bullet......But now-a-days we have guns that shoot round corners.

But personally if we go to full scale war it will be over within a week due to the amence power of the new-age weapons (if they use them that is)

cocaine
06-04-2007, 05:45 PM
right ok.

it wouldnt add up

North korea nukes UK = U.S blowing them off the map

Iran nukes UK = U.S blowing them off the map.

JoeyK.
13-04-2007, 12:39 AM
There's also the fact that North Korea is still years away from even being able to launch a nuke. Sure, they've detonated one... In a test area. They've still got a LOT of work to do before they can begin turning it into an effective weapon, and even longer before they could begin mass production. As for Iran, there's no real proof they even have any type of nuke, so at this point it isn't really even a problem.

In any case, the nukes that the US and Britain have are FAR more powerful than Korea's little test bomb. Two bombs could wipe out both of those countries at once if there was any real threat, though neither the US government or the British would dare do it unless we're attacked first... They're too keen on keeping the "innocent" alive.

Dj_dude007
14-04-2007, 11:17 AM
I don't think UK or US would be the first to fire a nuclear bomb. If something was to happen, we would fight the war normally and if any of the other countries decided to fire a nuke, then UK, US and other members of the UN who have nuclear technology would wipe Korea and possibly Iran right off the map.

Joemaphobe
14-04-2007, 03:37 PM

Sincerely,

1) That's why I doubt Iran & North Korea will start a nuclear war with us.
If there was any hint of them starting a war I'm pretty sure the U.S's air force have already identified possible launch areas & manufacturing places & could take them out with relative ease. thus disabling there nuclear capabilities.
However I think China will emerge as the worlds biggest superpower within the next 10 years, already boasting the worlds biggest army & biggest reserve army (the equivalent to the the Nation Guard & Territorial Army)
So I think the biggest threat will be from them & Russia.
for example Russia trying to retake the old Soviet lands & China trying to start an Asian empire, but that hopefully will never happen.

2)Who knows?

3) Switzerland; It's a neutral country & thus has no allies or enemies.
It has the most nuclear fallout shelters, & most of the population has easy access to them.

Ashhizzle
14-04-2007, 05:48 PM
Never happening, they wouldn't dare

Sevenoaks
14-04-2007, 08:15 PM
To be totally honest I think that is balls. Why would they need to start a war with us? Korea gets alot of supplies and help from Britain and Iran wouldn't dare start as they know America would react too.

Minstrels
14-04-2007, 10:31 PM
Well nuclear wars suck but if US or England saw Iran or North Korea as a threat then we would launch ours at Iran and US would launch theres at North Korea and then they would just say jobs over, easy doings...

Misawa
17-04-2007, 02:26 PM
Well, Iran's president said that "Israel will soon be wiped off the map" and he begins a nuclear weapons programme - coincidence? I doubt that Iran would target the UK, it is more likely Israel. Since Israel is a strong ally of western countries, if they were bombed by a nuclear weapon, Iran would probably be the one to get the worst of it.

As for North Korea, I'm not too sure. Again, I doubt that they would target Britain over the U.S.A., etcetera, but you never know. Again, if any harm came to a European country, North Korea would end up being decimated in retalliation. In my opinion, the only country who opposes any kind of thread to western civilisation is China, who I honestly feel are going to take over the world anyway in the future.

OMGitsaROSS
17-04-2007, 02:27 PM
shut the **** up lmao what are you on.

obviously there isnt gonna be a nuclear war because the countries know they would be blown to **** you stupid ****

Misawa
17-04-2007, 03:42 PM
You don't know much about politics do you. And thanks for your choice of words.

Joemaphobe
17-04-2007, 03:56 PM
Even if a nuclear ballistic missile was launched the USA has alot of ABM's

An anti-ballistic missile (ABM) is a missile designed to counter ballistic missiles. A ballistic missile is used to deliver nuclear, chemical, biological or conventional warheads in a ballistic flight trajectory. The term “anti-ballistic missile” describes any antimissile system designed to counter ballistic missiles. However the term is more commonly used for ABM systems designed to counter long range, nuclear-armed Intercontinental ballistic missiles

Jordy
17-04-2007, 05:29 PM
I don't see why the UK would be involved, other than being an alley with the USA.

The UK hasn't been saying really nasty things about N.Korea and Iran, they wouldn't have any need to target us. However they both hate America, though I doubt we're in their good books

Sharpsterz
17-04-2007, 06:06 PM
calm down lol Who Cares If We Die It Ain't Important

-:Undertaker:-
17-04-2007, 07:01 PM
It won't happen unless China get's nasty or Russia's USSR comes back.

If Iran/North Korea fired a nuclear missle at us we would just shoot it down due to them only having 1 or 2

Misawa
18-04-2007, 06:06 PM
I bet everyone's lives that China takes over the world.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!