PDA

View Full Version : QPR 1-0 PNE :D

gosling
03-04-2007, 10:44 PM
Brilliant stuff, David Nugent an England international? Nahhhhh! Best atmosphere in ages, quality. Danielle Dichio got the *Removed* he deserved, the greedy *Removed*. Blackstock's goal was a PEACH! Rufus Brevett was sitting a few seats down from us too. And 'cos we had tickets for the trophy bar at half-time, saw Alan Curbishley, Dave Bassett and...the new Luton gaffer, Kevin Blackwell. Anyway, didn't think we had the slightest hope of survival when you look at our run-in but this brings renewed hope! C'mon you RRRR's!

The Preston 'Faithful' :rolleyes: (http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/4562/pnefansdb3.png)

Edited by :Hazel (forum moderator) Please do not avoid the filter.

brandon
03-04-2007, 10:46 PM
vital win for you lot :)

Jamie!
03-04-2007, 10:55 PM
tytyty for winning them :D

fairly poor turnout from them.

gosling
03-04-2007, 10:58 PM
vital win for you lot :)that's an understatement!

tytyty for winning them :D

fairly poor turnout from them.i thought you'd be happy :D & they never bring many down lol

3d
03-04-2007, 11:14 PM
Lmao is that all they brought? ....

I see thats a good win for you 3 points better off :D

Jordie
04-04-2007, 09:07 AM
Brilliant stuff, David Nugent an England international? Nahhhhh! Best atmosphere in ages, quality. Danielle Dichio got the *Removed* he deserved, the greedy *Removed*. Blackstock's goal was a PEACH! Rufus Brevett was sitting a few seats down from us too. And 'cos we had tickets for the trophy bar at half-time, saw Alan Curbishley, Dave Bassett and...the new Luton gaffer, Kevin Blackwell. Anyway, didn't think we had the slightest hope of survival when you look at our run-in but this brings renewed hope! C'mon you RRRR's!

The Preston 'Faithful' :rolleyes: (http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/4562/pnefansdb3.png)

lol thanks for getting us relegated:P i heard nugent missed a sitter in the first couple of minutes but you were all over them for the rest of the game, the papers say that you look like a team challenging at the top but its your dodgy defence thats a problem

:Hazel
04-04-2007, 09:12 AM
Great result, I must say I am surprised but fair play & it seems as though yet again the old cliche "anyone can beat anyone" is very true in this league.

Jordie
04-04-2007, 09:16 AM
Lmao is that all they brought? ....

I see thats a good win for you 3 points better off :D

thats a good turnout, its a tuesday night game and they're from the other side of the country fair play to em

gosling
04-04-2007, 10:17 AM
Great result, I must say I am surprised but fair play & it seems as though yet again the old cliche "anyone can beat anyone" is very true in this league.Very true. You only have to look at Southend's win up at Birmingham.

thats a good turnout, its a tuesday night game and they're from the other side of the country fair play to emYeah, admittedly, we probably would've brought about the same amount up there under the same circumstances.

ScouseOrient
04-04-2007, 11:52 AM
3 words

get in there

3d
04-04-2007, 11:58 AM
thats a good turnout, its a tuesday night game and they're from the other side of the country fair play to em
hmm never thought of it like that

But what a cracker from QPR geezers name dunna his name :P

lol @ nugent aswell anyone could of scored that

gosling
04-04-2007, 12:00 PM
hmm never thought of it like that

But what a cracker from QPR geezers name dunna his name :P

lol @ nugent aswell anyone could of scored thatHaha I know, Nugent missed a sitter. And it's Dexter Blackstock...remember the name ;)

Jordie
04-04-2007, 12:33 PM
Haha I know, Nugent missed a sitter. And it's Dexter Blackstock...remember the name ;)

Dexter who calls their son that lol, enywayz hes a decent player especially in the air:D

brandon
04-04-2007, 12:35 PM
Haha I know, Nugent missed a sitter. And it's Dexter Blackstock...remember the name ;)
I thought he was on loan to you from Southampton :S

Dexter who calls their son that lol, enywayz hes a decent player especially in the air:D
reminds me of dexter's laboratory lol

Jordie
04-04-2007, 12:37 PM

reminds me of dexter's laboratory lol

lol when i hear that name i fink, he must be ashamed to be called dexter

and i think qpr signed that blackstock not 100% sure tho:D

Ramones
04-04-2007, 04:58 PM
not good for leeds :(

Jordie
04-04-2007, 05:00 PM
not good for leeds :(

leeds,southend luton will be relegated

ScouseOrient
04-04-2007, 06:33 PM
i have a feeling leeds will stay up

piddle2k6
04-04-2007, 06:42 PM
I hope not as leeds are my most hated club :D I reckon southend, leeds and sorry jord but luton for the drop now

gosling
04-04-2007, 09:44 PM

reminds me of dexter's laboratory lolNot on loan, signed for £500k in pre-season.
And in last night's programme he said he likes to think of his name being unique ;)

brandon
04-04-2007, 09:45 PM
Not on loan, signed for £500k in pre-season.
And in last night's programme he said he likes to think of his name being unique ;)

ah right, sounds like a bargain lol.

Jordie
05-04-2007, 08:56 AM
Not on loan, signed for £500k in pre-season.

lol we signed adam boyd for 500k and hes scored one goal and hes played in the reserves all season:@

summer
05-04-2007, 09:14 AM
southend will stay up (i think).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!