PDA

View Full Version : Rare Values [B4C - 04/04/2007]

B4C!
04-04-2007, 06:19 PM
I think some of the recent threads have been a tad inaccurate - I'm not calling the people who made them liars - I just see total different outcomes to trades.

Anywho..

Silver Nelly - 8.5 - Down - They're really struggling to sell at the moment and I do not see any go above the habbox guide of 9.0 as suggested in another thread. Seen 4 times

Throne Sofa - Down - 1.75 - I have been offered a throne sofa and mocha for my 2 hcs 3 times today. 2 Pure for a throne sofa today is very difficult to achieve.

Red Pillow - 1.3 - Down - 1.5 is difficult to ask for the red pillow and I found earlier in Vintus that a hc sofa plus seasonals and normals were added. Seen 5 times

Hammock - 2.8 - Down - With the small risk of hammocks arriving in the catalogue, the value has crashed slightly. Many attempt to sell for 3.0, but they are just not getting it. Seen also 5 times - Most in Vintus

Yellow Parasol - 2.0 - Down - Parasols have always been difficult to sell and earlier in Vintus today, many were selling their yellow parasols for 2 pure. Seen 6 times.

Green birdbath - 7.0 - Down - It looks as if the petal patch will win the vote, but to be on the safe side, many are selling their green birdbaths for this price to be on the safe side. Seen 8 times - Vintus

Hc Plasto set - 0.3 - Up - As hc plasto isn't available in Habbo Club any longer, this has increased slightly although it is still hated by the majority of habbos. Seen 3 times - Once in a shop

Hologirl - 2.0 - Stable - The hologirl value is spot on. Many are offering 2 hcs for a hologirl - again in Vintus - seen 6 times.

Jazza
04-04-2007, 06:30 PM
Thanks for the report.

-Dispute
04-04-2007, 07:13 PM
Nice report, hope to see you keep them coming.

Immenseman
04-04-2007, 08:38 PM
Thanks, good report with a decent comment on each rare - keep 'em coming! :)

The Professor
05-04-2007, 03:28 PM
Thanks for the report, the place seen isnt really important, so save your energy ;)

Keep it up

Lost-Shark
13-04-2007, 06:17 PM
Great Report!
Keep it up!
But in future make it a bit simpler like:
[Rare] - [Price] - [Times Seen]
Halfwits like me are too dumb to understand long text!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!