05-04-2007, 10:49 AM
why are all the yanks taking over football teams :'(

soon we'll have
Liverpool Soccer Club and Manchester United Soccer Club
:'(

ScouseOrient
05-04-2007, 10:51 AM
Money isnt it.

i dont think liverpools is that bad, i mean they're paying with their own money but utd's one has left utd something like 900 million squids in debt.

piddle2k6
05-04-2007, 10:53 AM
LOL soon it will be manchester united super soccer league giants.. I agree go away with your money and go invest in your own sports :D its changing football for the worst or if you wanna invest in footy invest in small clubs with debt *coughs* afc bournemouth *coughs*

Grainger@CUFC
05-04-2007, 10:55 AM
Money isnt it.

i dont think liverpools is that bad, i mean they're paying with their own money but utd's one has left utd something like 900 million squids in debt.

That's the way the Glazers do everything though. That's what they did with the Tampay Bay Bucs. Not working at the minute, but they definitely turned that team around and managed to win the Superbowl a few years ago, and they used to be one of the worst teams in the NFL.

I didn't think it was a good move with the Glazers for Man U, but you haven't really heard much else about them. To be honest, as long as the owners are interested in the club, you'll do ok. Man U look to be on course to win the title, so maybe the Glazers have done something right in Manchester as well.

brandon
05-04-2007, 10:56 AM
I will take out a massive loan from a loanshark, takeover Bournemouth, put all the debt into the club, keep all the profits for myself and eventually give it away and happy days :8
oh and on a good note I'm english, just for the record :8

ScouseOrient
05-04-2007, 10:57 AM
I will take out a massive loan from a loanshark, takeover Bournemouth, put all the debt into the club, keep all the profits for myself and eventually give it away and happy days :8
oh and on a good note I'm english, just for the record :8

I LIIIIIIIIKE!

Jordie
05-04-2007, 10:58 AM
they've put money into the wrong team, luton is one they wanted really:P

piddle2k6
05-04-2007, 11:02 AM
NO :( Not bournemouth :( Btw just for the record you couldnt take over bournemouth.. Its a community club and therefore the chairman has to be voted in

brandon
05-04-2007, 11:04 AM
NO :( Not bournemouth :( Btw just for the record you couldnt take over bournemouth.. Its a community club and therefore the chairman has to be voted in
MY PLANS!!!! RUINED.
o well Kidderminster it is. :8

piddle2k6
05-04-2007, 11:06 AM
Lmao :D I have saved bournemouth w00t! Not if i take over kidderminster first!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!