PDA

View Full Version : The UEFA Cup.

edible
06-04-2007, 10:25 PM
Right in the Premiership, I would say it's pretty close in the top lot..Alot of the teams there are trying to get into the UEFA Cup.
Who'd you think will be in the UEFA Cup.
(i hope Everton get in :D)

brandon
06-04-2007, 10:27 PM
watford.

Lµke
06-04-2007, 10:29 PM
Everton are scum bags and can't even qualify for the champions league so lets let some other team who will get abit further than the qualifiying stages in. So ill sayy hmm, Tottenham and Reading if they get a good run in till the end of the season.

gosling
06-04-2007, 10:33 PM
It's hard to tell at the moment because if United and Chelsea both get through to the FA Cup final, there'll be 3 teams qualifying for the UEFA Cup (5th, 6th & 7th). In which case, I'd go for Bolton, Everton & Spurs.

:Hazel
06-04-2007, 10:33 PM
i'd like to see portsmouth but i dunno if they will, they have slipped a bit lately.

brandon
06-04-2007, 10:34 PM
on a serious note i hope reading do. would be great to see.

edible
06-04-2007, 10:35 PM
Everton are scum bags and can't even qualify for the champions league so lets let some other team who will get abit further than the qualifiying stages in. So ill sayy hmm, Tottenham and Reading if they get a good run in till the end of the season.

I guess your a typical Liverpool fan..:rolleyes: We're not scum bags, we've been in the CL before..we're alot better than back then aswell.
And we actually could get a bit further this season.

Typical, biased Liverpool fans really annoy me:@:@:@

Lµke
06-04-2007, 10:38 PM
I guess your a typical Liverpool fan..:rolleyes: We're not scum bags, we've been in the CL before..we're alot better than back then aswell.
And we actually could get a bit further this season.

Typical, biased Liverpool fans really annoy me:@:@:@

You didnt qualify for the champions league, therefore your not in the competition.

Also biased Liverpool Fan? I think not, your just a bitter Evertonian.

edible
06-04-2007, 10:43 PM
bitter? that's quite funny tbh.

im a very passionate everton fan, and im not biased also, if I think/believe we can do well, thats what i'll think, im not gonna say they're gonna get through cos i want them to (Of course I do..but yano) And these season we've been doing well and I think we've got a good chance.

im gonna stop this now.. :@

Lµke
06-04-2007, 10:47 PM
bitter? that's quite funny tbh.

im a very passionate everton fan, and im not biased also, if I think/believe we can do well, thats what i'll think, im not gonna say they're gonna get through cos i want them to (Of course I do..but yano) And these season we've been doing well and I think we've got a good chance.

im gonna stop this now.. :@

Well you must be the first Evertonian ive came across that isn't Bitter. As the most i know call Liverpool this that and the other. They just chat the same stuff over and over again because Liverpool is everything and more that Everton will never be.

Lol @ "The Peoples Club"

Also no offence, but you'll never be more than a mid table league side with the odd cup run.

Anyway back on topic i really hope Reading get into europe as i'd love to see how they do.

Mr.OSH
06-04-2007, 10:52 PM
Go Newcastle! :)

edible
06-04-2007, 10:53 PM
You want my opinion on Liverpool? I dont care that they're our "rivals", i think they're a very good team tbh.
But correct me if Im wrong (I probs am), but there wouldnt be a Liverpool if there wasnt an Everton..

and "LOL @ Peoples Club" what rubbish are you on? And we could be alot more better than we are if we had the money, which we're gradually getting.

Now can this stop :@

Also in a non biased way, I think the main 4 contenders are Everton, Bolton, Spurs and Reading and possibly Portsmouth.

Lµke
06-04-2007, 11:00 PM
You want my opinion on Liverpool? I dont care that they're our "rivals", i think they're a very good team tbh.
But correct me if Im wrong (I probs am), but there wouldnt be a Liverpool if there wasnt an Everton..

and "LOL @ Peoples Club" what rubbish are you on? And we could be alot more better than we are if we had the money, which we're gradually getting.

Now can this stop :@

Also in a non biased way, I think the main 4 contenders are Everton, Bolton, Spurs and Reading and possibly Portsmouth.

Correct, we are the super breed if you like. I obviously know more about your club than you do because you'd know what i am getting at.

Everton - The Peoples Club

Jamie!
06-04-2007, 11:01 PM
Well you must be the first Evertonian ive came across that isn't Bitter. As the most i know call Liverpool this that and the other. They just chat the same stuff over and over again because Liverpool is everything and more that Everton will never be.

Lol @ "The Peoples Club"

Also no offence, but you'll never be more than a mid table league side with the odd cup run.

Anyway back on topic i really hope Reading get into europe as i'd love to see how they do.

you've just called everton 'scum bags', so you've just handed yourself as been bitter?

reckon everton/spurs/bolton are main contenders for the uefa cup spots.

gosling
06-04-2007, 11:02 PM
nothing like a bit of banter :D & i saw this (http://www.bluekipper.com/assets/images/goodison/04_05/people2.jpg) earlier before the match (if that's what he's referring to)...

edible
06-04-2007, 11:03 PM
you've just called everton 'scum bags', so you've just handed yourself as been bitter?

reckon everton/spurs/bolton are main contenders for the uefa cup spots.

i lol'd at jamie pretty much proving a valid point.
agreed also on that.

Lµke
06-04-2007, 11:08 PM
I doubt im the bitter one, Everton has a fansite that is very bitter towards Liverpool and its fans, how pathetic?

If you lived in Liverpool and talked to most Everton fans they wouldnt give you half a millimeter, so until you have experienced my defintion of "bitter" don't even go there ;).

edible
06-04-2007, 11:22 PM
I doubt im the bitter one, Everton has a fansite that is very bitter towards Liverpool and its fans, how pathetic?

If you lived in Liverpool and talked to most Everton fans they wouldnt give you half a millimeter, so until you have experienced my defintion of "bitter" don't even go there ;).
your definition must be very different to others then..:rolleyes:

summer
07-04-2007, 12:43 AM
on a serious note i hope reading do. would be great to see.
i'd love to see that.

i definately think bolton & spurs will.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!