PDA

View Full Version : Queens Power Rangers 3-2 Luton Town

Jordie
12-04-2007, 04:43 PM
Robbed is the only word to really explain it lol
they were awarded lets say a dubious penalty and they score in the 90th minute, the rrrrs shud count themselves quite lucky actually as we battered them for 60 minz in which they had only 1 shot on target and scored it lol, loads of fighting outside aswell and a really poor turnout from the hatters only filling the top tier of qprs stadium, league 1 for us next year lol:P

summer
12-04-2007, 04:47 PM
the poor turnout is obvious. would you pay to go and see luton town? we hadn't scored away since early february, let alone won a game.

Jordie
12-04-2007, 05:21 PM
the poor turnout is obvious. would you pay to go and see luton town? we hadn't scored away since early february, let alone won a game.

its qpr mate, they hate us we hate them:D

gosling
12-04-2007, 07:23 PM
yeah, it's your shortest away trip of the season. that turnout is inexcusable!
that bugger in your sig wants nutting too.

Jordie
15-04-2007, 04:27 PM
soz for bumping but ive got a piccy of the luton fans who were fighting

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w27/Jordie2k6/3585552606a4083532411b790106276l.jpg

gosling
15-04-2007, 06:14 PM

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w27/Jordie2k6/3585552606a4083532411b790106276l.jpg^ Dirty bunch of scummers, they were throwing glass bottles and attacking innocent scarfers :@

Well I hope they have a nice scrap with Millwall and co next year :D Going down!

Jordie
15-04-2007, 06:19 PM
^ Dirty bunch of scummers, they were throwing glass bottles and attacking innocent scarfers :@

Well I hope they have a nice scrap with Millwall and co next year :D Going down!

lol there will double that for the scum of millwall next season:D

3d
15-04-2007, 06:42 PM

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w27/Jordie2k6/3585552606a4083532411b790106276l.jpg
Wow police have a well good view :rolleyes: they aint doing nothing just watching :P:P:P

Jordie
15-04-2007, 07:22 PM
Wow police have a well good view :rolleyes: they aint doing nothing just watching :P:P:P

lol they've boxed the luton fans in:P

3d
15-04-2007, 07:39 PM
loosk like a school fight tbh everyone crowding round lmao

Jordie
15-04-2007, 07:41 PM
loosk like a school fight tbh everyone crowding round lmao

yh lol i dnt know where the qpr fans went:O must ave ran the lil chavs:)

3d
15-04-2007, 07:46 PM
are they ? i cant remember last time i went to loftus road was when um no one used cars because of the petrol was way way overpriced which was like 5 years ago ? dunna i was only 9 or 10 :P

Jordie
15-04-2007, 07:47 PM
are they ? i cant remember last time i went to loftus road was when um no one used cars because of the petrol was way way overpriced which was like 5 years ago ? dunna i was only 9 or 10 :P

yeh we take the micky out of them we call em 50 cent and sing songs about em lol:)

gosling
15-04-2007, 08:16 PM
yh lol i dnt know where the qpr fans went:O must ave ran the lil chavs:)we'd just won and pretty much confirmed survival...a fight with a bunch of pikeys is the last thing on the mind!
and you've got the cheek to call our fans chavs? ahh, the hypocrisy! now get back to the caravan :D

Jordie
15-04-2007, 08:19 PM
we'd just won and pretty much confirmed survival...a fight with a bunch of pikeys is the last thing on the mind!
and you've got the cheek to call our fans chavs? ahh, the hypocrisy! now get back to the caravan :D

i lol'd get your riot gear luton town are here! the qpr fans are no where to be seen! run away rangers run away rangers! 50 whats the score 50 50 whats the score! na im messing mate tbh i dnt cre whether we're relegated or not at the minute lol i just wanna play you either in the fa cup next season or get promoted and play ya :) btw i live in a 4 bed house and i dnt have a caravan, they're for you lot:P

gosling
15-04-2007, 08:27 PM
i lol'd get your riot gear luton town are here! the qpr fans are no where to be seen! run away rangers run away rangers! 50 whats the score 50 50 whats the score! na im messing mate tbh i dnt cre whether we're relegated or not at the minute lol i just wanna play you either in the fa cup next season or get promoted and play ya :) btw i live in a 4 bed house and i dnt have a caravan there for you lot:Pyess, i'd love your lot in the cup next year. we would've ran riot up in mini-asia but the OB held us back for about half an hour after
the game in those narrow cruddy streets of your pikey INBRED town. kenilworth road is falling down, poor old luton! ;)

Jordie
15-04-2007, 08:30 PM
yess, i'd love your lot in the cup next year. we would've ran riot up in mini-asia but the OB held us back for about half an hour after
the game in those narrow cruddy streets of your pikey INBRED town. kenilworth road is falling down, poor old luton! ;)

lol you can hardly talk loftus road is in the middle of a complete dump the ground itself is a rust bucket, you'd have ran away in mini asia o wait your bling would have held you down init you get me lol:P this is fun

gosling
15-04-2007, 08:40 PM
lol you can hardly talk loftus road is in the middle of a complete dump the ground itself is a rust bucket, you'd have ran away in mini asia o wait your bling would have held you down init you get me lol:P this is funat least there's some heritage at loftus road, shepherds bush green round the corner, notting hill down the road, 4 tube stations within walking distance; not the 15 minute walk from luton station past "raji baji tandoori" and "sanjeev's shoe shop." tell ya what, luton's one of the most grim places i've visited. fancy walking through someone's garden and over their kitchen to get to your ground. hope you've sorted out the guttering too. town full of inbreds! (8) :D

brandon
15-04-2007, 08:44 PM
brad I swear fulham played at loftus road a few seasons ago, or did I get my wires crossed.

Jordie
15-04-2007, 08:45 PM
at least there's some heritage at loftus road, shepherds bush green round the corner, notting hill down the road, 4 tube stations within walking distance; not the 15 minute walk from luton station past "raji baji tandoori" and "sanjeev's shoe shop." tell ya what, luton's one of the most grim places i've visited. fancy walking through someone's garden and over their kitchen to get to your ground. hope you've sorted out the guttering too. town full of inbreds! (8) :D

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo well we've got the mosque and we've got lets say many different cultures in luton coz its such a nice place to live:rolleyes:
the football is stunning:rolleyes: and making the queens power rangers run away is even better, i mean look at your club someones hold a gun to pandiannis head and hes still the chairman lmao, your lot are a disgrace to the earth with their gold chains hanging down to the floor and their rings the size of onion rings lol that was random:P

gosling
15-04-2007, 08:53 PM
brad I swear fulham played at loftus road a few seasons ago, or did I get my wires crossed.yeh they played here for a couple of seasons while their cottage was being fixed ;)
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo well we've got the mosque and we've got lets say many different cultures in luton coz its such a nice place to live:rolleyes:
the football is stunning:rolleyes: and making the queens power rangers run away is even better, i mean look at your club someones hold a gun to pandiannis head and hes still the chairman lmao, your lot are a disgrace to the earth with their gold chains hanging down to the floor and their rings the size of onion rings lol that was random:Pyeah i know a LOT of crap's gone on behind the scenes, you could add three of our youth players accidentally throwing a bloke under a tube train, the big brawl with the chinese, the club secretary getting sacked for sleeping with the goalkeeper coach...the list's endless, but hey, at least we don't play league one football in a shed :D

Jordie
15-04-2007, 08:57 PM
yeh they played here for a couple of seasons while their cottage was being fixed ;)yeah i know a LOT of crap's gone on behind the scenes, you could add three of our youth players accidentally throwing a bloke under a tube train, the big brawl with the chinese, the club secretary getting sacked for sleeping with the goalkeeper coach...the list's endless, but hey, at least we don't play league one football in a shed :D

lmao we dnt deserve to be in league 1 its you that should be in there they accept small clubs in the middle of chelsea and they also accept ones that run away! small town in chelsea ur just small a town in chelsea! run away ranger run away rangers! 50 whats the score 50 50 whats the score
gregory you're a **** gregory you're a **** lol this is fun:D :)

3d
15-04-2007, 09:05 PM
lmao we dnt deserve to be in league 1 its you that should be in there they accept small clubs in the middle of chelsea and they also accept ones that run away! small town in chelsea ur just small a town in chelsea! run away ranger run away rangers! 50 whats the score 50 50 whats the score
gregory you're a **** gregory you're a **** lol this is fun:D :)

count yourself lucky league 1 rules 4 teams go down makes its better ! :P

gosling
15-04-2007, 09:08 PM
gregory you're a **** gregory you're a **** lol this is fun:D :)'small town in watford, you're just a small town in watford!' can't believe you can call us a small club. so we might be overshadowed by neighbours such as chelsea & spurs but we still manage to pull in higher gates than you, and considering you've got the whole of bedfordshire as your oyster, you get *Removed*poor crowds! anyway, i'm off to have some curry. good old raji baji from luton :D

Edited by :Hazel (forum moderator) Please do not avoid the filter.

3d
15-04-2007, 09:17 PM
anyway, i'm off to have some curry. good old raji baji from luton :D
at this time ?!?! :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!