PDA

View Full Version : Chris Coleman sacked.

edible
12-04-2007, 07:16 PM
yeahh. i would've given him till the end of season.

Fulham Football Club this evening announced its decision to replace Chris Coleman as Manager with immediate effect.

Chris Coleman has provided a fantastic service during his ten years at the Club and it is disappointing that the Club has no alternative but to part company. As a team and organisation Fulham Football Club has goals to attain and success to achieve and by no means can this be compromised.

As part of the re-structure, Steve Kean will also be replaced with immediate effect.

After consultation with the Irish FA President Jim Boyce it is agreed that Lawrie Sanchez will join as Caretaker Manager for the remaining five Premiership games of the season.

discuss..?

brandon
12-04-2007, 07:19 PM
it's a bit suspicious that Worthington who is Irish himself, joins Leicester as a caretaker manager, at the same time Sanchez does. Now does this mean Sanchez will sing a full term deal with Fulham, and Worthington would have his eyes on the NI job? just a bit of an educated theory. :8

Eckuii
12-04-2007, 09:33 PM
Well he was saying that if he thought he couldnt take Fulham any further, he would resign.

Well he wont be taking them anywhere now, tbh I didnt like that Welsh moaner anyway.

CJW93
14-04-2007, 12:13 AM
Chris Is A great Manager I Also Think That He Could Of Keopt Fulam Up But They Didnt Give Him a Chance

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!