PDA

View Full Version : Bye ^^

aznn
14-04-2007, 12:25 PM
Not many of you have known me for long on habboxforum, but Iv'e only stayed for a short while...

I'm not leaving for no reason at all, but you guys will probably really hate me, and I really wanted to say this but I know you'd see me as a 'red' member.

No matter how hard I try to just be really nice, and the lower my rep is, there will always be some of you looking in the negative side of what I'm saying. Well I get it, it's like maybe, " the lower the rep, the more i'll disrespect them. " But like when I was on other forums in a low-popularity, everyone treated me much nicer when I had a little rep and I was new. I make mistakes, but you don't really have to -rep me. Well I posted this thing where you had to use your instinct, and people were giving me negative comments and giving me bad rep. I might have guranteed it worked but that's because it worked for me. And when I posted this site just to help you guys, I also posted that it was free. But my friend actually told me that everything was free.. And I do always believe my friends. So, I got really bad rep for that.

But whenever you bad rep me or whatever - I might think you bad repped me for no reason at all. Whether your against me or not.. I hope you take my word for not bad repping people for no point at all.

Theres few people who have been really nice to me on the forums! Thanks! :PP

You may think I sound corny, but is it hard to that explain? If you were in my shoes, how would you explain it? (you dont have to answer this lol)

So yeah, Bye. (:
If your going to bad rep me, what would be the point? I'm leaving anyway. <:)

benjamin
14-04-2007, 12:26 PM
people who judge people on rep are sad anyway xx

because im a stuck up *** hole and i have loads of rep =D!!

Turnip
14-04-2007, 12:31 PM
Cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
have fun in life.

Ashhizzle
14-04-2007, 12:32 PM
Bye :(

Typoh.
14-04-2007, 05:15 PM
Yeh, Bubi, ;[
xoxx

Jinc
14-04-2007, 06:22 PM
This is a good example of how the 'rep' feature on vBulletin boards can dominate how and why people post.
Imo it encourages immaturity and takes away some of the freedom you can have on a public forum.

I hate to say it, but I also think the 'goodbye' section on this forum is a complete waste of space. Why people feel the need to make it public that they are going to stop posting bemuses me- this is just a forum after all, not a separate online game.

-Jinc

Energizer
14-04-2007, 06:35 PM
bye .

lAscend
14-04-2007, 07:36 PM
sorry to hear that u r leaving :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!