PDA

View Full Version : Greetings to You!

-:Fay:-
15-04-2007, 01:58 PM
Greetings all Habbo's and Habbox members,

I thought Habbox is a great website and has very valuable information! That I decided to register and say Hello!

Well, I guess I should tell a bit about myself, I started playing habbo about 3 years ago under the user name .::-Buffy-::. Due real life circumstance I was not able or not willing to go on Habbo for about 2 years. However now I'm back under the name -:Fay:- and transfered all my old furni to my new account. (Very sad I couldn't trade my 6 pets :( hope they make this possible soon).

This next information will be quite shocking to most of you I'm sure and I been called many bad things because of it which I'm really appauled about and ofcourse reported as it is discrimination...

I'm 20 years old...

Okay with that out of the way LOL, I'm female and Live in the Netherlands. I actually tried playing the dutch Habbo before but the people there we're horrible and honestly I don't like the dutch language a whole lot either!

I have a few passions I feel very strongly about and I tend to find myself in discussions a lot about these things. My passions are that of Animal rights & Animal welfare. I'm vegetarian aspiring vegan and think very strongly about this. I spend a lot of time bringing awareness of animal cruelty to the public and I really urge people to know what they eat, wear, buy etc...as it often contains suffering of another living beeing. I also think very strongly about proper care for Pets. Often the case is that people do NOT know how to proper care for their own pets. Whether because of given wrong information, unwillingness to sacrifice something of their own (time, money, space) or because they simply do not care. So I try to educate the public about proper care in my case.. Guinea pigs.. I have 3 lovely guinea pigs (soon to be 4) and I'm also a big cat person however I have immense respect for all living creatures unless they do not have the same respect for myself or any other living creature within their own living needs.

Other interests Include: Gaming, Music (singing), Chatting, Nature, Design and Paganism (Mostly clinging towards witchcraft).

I almost daily right now run game rooms on Habbo and I really enjoy doing so! I try to think of new games or games that do not get played a whole lot as I feel those are usually the most fun then always the same FF or Modelling competition!

Since the time I been away I feel a lot has changed but also a lot I was hoping would have changed haven't within habbo. There is for example still not a lot of different furniture themes, clothing, hairstyles etc.. I really would have hoped that after two years to have seen double the amount but maybe they we're too busy focusing on other parts of habbo. Such as the layout of the website and habbo itself, organizing events and getting more people to play etc.. I do miss the Hobba's! But the xperts and mods are just as nice of course :P (IDrew <3).

Anyway I hope I told enough about myself! If you have any more questions or want to add me to your F/R feel free to ask or come by my room! I'm really happy to be here and hope I can be of some service to Habbox community.

Love,

Fay

Typoh.
15-04-2007, 02:22 PM
Woah my, longest introduction i've seen:)

Welcome, read the rules and f.a.q.s :)

OMGitsaROSS
15-04-2007, 02:22 PM
w0w a dutch lady.

Amsterdam ftw.

*+*smoke is there i walk thru sturttin*+*

I'm Ross :D

*+*takes off leopard coat *+*

lAscend
15-04-2007, 02:59 PM
hi welcome to the forum :)

---MAD---
15-04-2007, 03:24 PM
Hello and welcome to Habbox UK Forum- The biggest Habbo Hotel community out there!

If you have any questions feel free to ask them over at the "Ask the Forum Moderators" forum which can be located here (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=74).

Please be sure to read the forum rules (http://www.habboxforum.com/faq.php?faq=rules_main) before posting as it could lead to you being banned.

We hope you enjoy your time at Habbox Forum and hope to see you around the forums soon! :D

Let your friends know about this great place ;).

Thanks,
---MAD---,
Habbox UK Forum Manager

Charley
15-04-2007, 04:12 PM
heyy and welcome :]

-:Fay:-
16-04-2007, 08:09 AM
Thank you all :D glad to be here!

DCeption
16-04-2007, 08:16 AM
Wellcome have a good time :D

paradox
16-04-2007, 08:22 AM
welcome to habboxforum

theman0001
16-04-2007, 08:37 AM
greetings to you!

:Hazel
16-04-2007, 08:58 AM
Hi & welcome.

Jamie!
16-04-2007, 03:37 PM
welcome.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!