PDA

View Full Version : Teen Life Articles: Poll! [You Chose]

Ostinato
17-04-2007, 02:52 PM
Teen Life: Your Stories

Hey everyone. :)

Im sure most of you will probably remember the "Teen Life: Your Stories" section which I ran and upheld throughout last year? If not, basically it allows you guys to send in your own personal stories in relation to every day teenage dilemmas and problems which can then be used to help other people. Overall, by sending in your own experiences - I hope to be able to use them to help other people learn from them, whilst also providing you with some facts and statistics about issues which matter to you.

Anyway, I've had a wee break lately due to Christmas, Birthday's and studying for my exams - but have decided I need to get the section back on track as it proved to be extremely useful and beneficial to many users of Habbo and Habbox.

So - the next topic I will cover will be chosen by you!

Ultimately, this section is designed and created around you and for matters which you feel are important. Therefore, I have compiled a list of topics which I feel play a significant role in teenage lives and would appreciate if you could vote in the poll, for which one you would like to see covered.

This gives you the opportunity to decide the next topic which you may have a story on, or you may want to get some advice and help on. So say, if you've had an experience with underage drinking - maybe you could send in your story in a bid to help other people out, or you could just vote for underage drinking to get some personal advice on the matter yourself.

It's your choice - so pick wisely as you will only get one vote! :)

The next article will be done sometime this week, and the poll will be closed shortly, so you don't have long.

Once the winning topic is chosen, I'll release more information and details on how to send in your own personal stories!

The 4 topics I have decided to let you chose from are:

Underage/Teenage drinking
Smoking
Confusion with sexuality
Problems with Acne

So - get voting and keep checking the announcements to see which topic I will be covering next!

Ostinato
(Teen Life Articles Editor)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!