PDA

View Full Version : England SuckIng At 154 All Out ;s Deserve To Be Out!

Sharpsterz
17-04-2007, 06:03 PM
Shockin!

Kardan
17-04-2007, 06:04 PM
What do you expect...
England isn't that good at sport in general...

Jamie!
17-04-2007, 06:26 PM
wern't we on like 60-3 after 20 overs? fairly bad that like..

F32
17-04-2007, 06:34 PM
I like it how people don't know anything about cricket but yet, create a thread that contains no information what so ever.

110 or nearby for 3 then in 9 balls SA took 4 wickets and we stumbled.

SA are 80-0 :rolleyes:

brandon
17-04-2007, 06:34 PM
i hate cricket so i cnt say that news changed my emotions atm lol

Jamie!
17-04-2007, 06:47 PM

how many overs is that after like?

Soka
17-04-2007, 07:31 PM
over now for england, south africa had the first 70 off just 10 overs :rolleyes: england took 20 balls to get off the mark, south africas captain was smashing them for sixes
losing by 9 wickets is embarassing, lets face it they;ve only beat the crap teams and lost to the big ones - simliar scenario in football?

credit to andrew halls bowling, england need to have some dignity now and beat the west indies

heh i said south africa would win it at start, but im affraid to say aussies will :@

Sharpsterz
17-04-2007, 07:57 PM
I like it how people don't know anything about cricket but yet, create a thread that contains no information what so ever.

110 or nearby for 3 then in 9 balls SA took 4 wickets and we stumbled.

i do no a lot about cricket ;s

Smiddy
18-04-2007, 08:16 PM
over now for england, south africa had the first 70 off just 10 overs :rolleyes: england took 20 balls to get off the mark, south africas captain was smashing them for sixes
losing by 9 wickets is embarassing, lets face it they;ve only beat the crap teams and lost to the big ones - simliar scenario in football?

credit to andrew halls bowling, england need to have some dignity now and beat the west indies

heh i said south africa would win it at start, but im affraid to say aussies will :@
I also did, I was hoping i'd be wrong yesterday :p Typical fashion though, predictable Pietersen would try to show off against his home country.

and honestly, the way West Indies have played to, it wouldn't be much more credit.

Although I suppose 1 MINOR plus, perhaps this'll finally get a respectable ODI coach for us now. (then again, furthest we've progressed in 3 tournaments now)

Soka
19-04-2007, 05:28 PM
I also did, I was hoping i'd be wrong yesterday :p Typical fashion though, predictable Pietersen would try to show off against his home country.

and honestly, the way West Indies have played to, it wouldn't be much more credit.

Although I suppose 1 MINOR plus, perhaps this'll finally get a respectable ODI coach for us now. (then again, furthest we've progressed in 3 tournaments now)

haha fletcher has resigned you was right ;)

england academy director peter moores is going to be caretaker but sri lanka coach tom moody is a contender or bangledeshes dav whatmore :rolleyes:

yeah, west indies and england are both out imo the game will be pointless

Smiddy
19-04-2007, 08:55 PM
haha fletcher has resigned you was right ;)

england academy director peter moores is going to be caretaker but sri lanka coach tom moody is a contender or bangledeshes dav whatmore :rolleyes:

yeah, west indies and england are both out imo the game will be pointless
No offence to Fletcher, he was a GREAT test coach (minus the 5-0 whitewash down in aus) but he's still not got the right techniques for ODI coaching.

He's also possibly in the running for the full-time job, but I think if we can get Dav Whatmore or Tom Moody, England will be a force to fear again..

Haha, of course it'll be pointless. England should give Stuart Broad & Liam Plunkett a run just to see what they missed out on. Maybe they'd also consider a top order batting change too :rolleyes_

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!