PDA

View Full Version : Teen Life: Winning Topic and how to get involved! [SEND YOUR STORIES!]

Ostinato
20-04-2007, 03:09 PM
Teen Life: Your Stories

Hey guys.

First of all, a big thank you to everyone who voted in the Teen Life: Your Stories topic poll, but the majority has spoken and the next topic to be covered will be confusion with sexuality.

This definitely is an issue which is extremely relevant to teenage life and will apply to many users on here. Therefore, I am anticipating a huge response for this article.

As you should know by now, this section of Habbox gives you as a user the chance to send in your own personal experiences and stories in relation to issues, which can then be used to benefit other people and perhaps guide them in the future. As well as that, I will be providing some statistics, facts and general help & information regarding this great issue of sexuality confusion.

Therefore, if you have ever had an issue in relation to confusion with sexuality and would like to help people using your experiences - this is your chance.

Whether or not you were confused with your sexuality at one point but have now got your mind sorted, whether you have just perhaps been a bit curious or even if you are still currently confused with your sexuality - I want to hear from you. I'd like you to send in the following to [email protected]

Habbo(x) Name:
Story/Experience:

If you wish to remain anonymous, just leave the Habbox name field blank and I won't include it.

Also, all entries must be received before Monday 23 April - so it doesn't give you that long!

You don't need to send in your whole life story or anything, just a few lines or so in relation to the experience you have had - or are facing - and perhaps what you learned from it and are hoping other users can take away from reading it.

If you have any questions or queries regarding the matter, please feel free to send me a PM and I will sort it out for you. :)

Thanks a lot,
Ostinato. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!