PDA

View Full Version : Luton Town are relegated

gosling
20-04-2007, 08:51 PM
My heart bleeds, it's hard to hold back the tears. :D

On a serious note, they'll probably be back up here in a few years so good luck in league one!

danny-dyer
20-04-2007, 09:00 PM
yep =))

:Hazel
20-04-2007, 09:01 PM
Kind of obvious really but I'd like to see them come back up next season :)

Immenseman
20-04-2007, 09:04 PM
yeah, hopefully they'll come back up because jordie is kwl.

Ashhizzle
20-04-2007, 09:51 PM
lol at them

Soka
20-04-2007, 09:52 PM
yessss
cmone on leeds
gota stay up

Fonejacker
20-04-2007, 10:12 PM
My heart bleeds, it's hard to hold back the tears. :D

On a serious note, they'll probably be back up here in a few years so good luck in league one!
ah well enjoy league one, Coventry To win the championship next year :) I wanna see Norwich do alot better aswell not saying coventry are amazing lol cause it's obvious there not

Ashhizzle
20-04-2007, 10:21 PM
ah well enjoy league one, Coventry To win the championship next year :) I wanna see Norwich do alot better aswell not saying coventry are amazing lol cause it's obvious there not
coventry are rubbish babes xo

Fonejacker
20-04-2007, 10:42 PM
coventry are rubbish babes xo
don't i know it...

babes

summer
20-04-2007, 10:47 PM
we'll sign some good players this summer, get promoted, have to sell the best players in our first championship season, get relegated again etc. and this cycle will continue.

sl4rtzzzz
21-04-2007, 12:39 AM
Hey jordy from now on :)

Jordie
21-04-2007, 08:55 AM
we'll sign some good players this summer, get promoted, have to sell the best players in our first championship season, get relegated again etc. and this cycle will continue.

agreed, sign the right players we'll be back in a couple of seasons, luton have always been a selling club which is really frustrating coz we've had some great players over the years i can name 8:( :( i think southend and hull will join us with leeds just staying up

Jordy
21-04-2007, 09:24 AM
I support Derby so I'm not exactly thrilled their going down but we needed to win, which we did.

Jordie
21-04-2007, 09:55 AM
I support Derby so I'm not exactly thrilled their going down but we needed to win, which we did.

o yea course, you're back in automatics now but birmingham have a game in hand over you so it was important you got the 3 points last nite

piddle2k6
21-04-2007, 10:00 AM
Ouch! Now i hope leeds go down :P Oh well jord a trip to the south coast wont be too bad for you hey... but it will be to bournemouth and brighton not southampton :D

Soka
21-04-2007, 10:02 AM
agreed, sign the right players we'll be back in a couple of seasons, luton have always been a selling club which is really frustrating coz we've had some great players over the years i can name 8:( :( i think southend and hull will join us with leeds just staying up

thats the spirit, leeds are stayin up

Jordie
21-04-2007, 10:08 AM
Ouch! Now i hope leeds go down :P Oh well jord a trip to the south coast wont be too bad for you hey... but it will be to bournemouth and brighton not southampton :D

yeah lol i mite stay down for the weekend next year depending on when the fixture is and what the weather is like:P

piddle2k6
21-04-2007, 10:09 AM
Yer the weather is always sexy even on a tuesday night in december :P

Coz we're from bournemouth
Sunny sunny bournemouth

Jordie
21-04-2007, 10:15 AM
Yer the weather is always sexy even on a tuesday night in december :P

Coz we're from bournemouth
Sunny sunny bournemouth

lol this is england mate the weather can have its ways! :P

piddle2k6
21-04-2007, 10:18 AM
Yer but bournemouth is so cool its like its very own country :p Are we spain in disguise?

Jordie
21-04-2007, 10:22 AM
Yer but bournemouth is so cool its like its very own country :p Are we spain in disguise?

no you're not spain in disguise, but we're pakistan is diguise:P

Calzeh
22-04-2007, 12:47 PM
thats the spirit, leeds are stayin up

Would be nice. Lmao i dont dare go to their matches anymore and freeze to death watching them loose. :( its just not worth it aha. i dont even watch the matches, thats painful too. i just check the scores every now and then :P (y)

Pelfe
22-04-2007, 12:55 PM
Steven bloomers watchin'
helpin' the fight!
Guiding our heroes in the black & the white.
All teams who come ere'
there's nowhere to hide!
Everyone is frightened of that Derby Pride

=]!! I'm a Derby Lass, was at the match, BARE GOOD <3

:eusa_danc We're goin' up:eusa_danc

lmao :] xx

Jordie
22-04-2007, 12:58 PM
Steven bloomers watchin'
helpin' the fight!
Guiding our heroes in the black & the white.
All teams who come ere'
there's nowhere to hide!
Everyone is frightened of that Derby Pride

=]!! I'm a Derby Lass, was at the match, BARE GOOD <3

:eusa_danc We're goin' up:eusa_danc

lmao :] xx

lol yepp but we gave you a scare in the last 10 minz went close a couple of times and i dnt think you'll get automatic, you've been rubbish just lately
plus i fink birmingham have another game in hand?

Pelfe
22-04-2007, 01:00 PM
lol yepp but we gave you a scare in the last 10 minz went close a couple of times and i dnt think you'll get automatic, you've been rubbish just lately
plus i fink birmingham have another game in hand?

bbz, we're going up, soz :P

my dads watching the brummy match now i think ;x

he's been yelling and cheering alot so id guess so

Jordie
22-04-2007, 01:04 PM
bbz, we're going up, soz :P

my dads watching the brummy match now i think ;x

he's been yelling and cheering alot so id guess so

yea u probz will go up but i just dnt fink it will be automatic, you've lost to ipswich 2-1 and drew with leicester 1-1 last couple of weeks not good enuf:P

Pelfe
22-04-2007, 01:10 PM
yea u probz will go up but i just dnt fink it will be automatic, you've lost to ipswich 2-1 and drew with leicester 1-1 last couple of weeks not good enuf:P

:( dnt diss my club bbz xoxoxo

haha i went to the one match for free :) My dad knew the conductor of tutbury brass band :} im puppy sitting his dog this week :} WELL GOOD X

p.s i want a sig lyk yours!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!