PDA

View Full Version : Post Football News/Rumours/Results/Fixtures here

Ed.
22-04-2007, 07:14 PM
There are many football matches and results and just general discussions.

To save people from making new threads just post all the news/rumours/results/fixtures here

You can talk about the news etc too :D

Ed

Edited By nvrspk4 (Assistant General Manager): One of the main purposes of this forum was to allow people to be ABLE to discuss football in length and in varying forms. If its all in one thread what is the point of the forum? This thread isn't needed so thread closed.

Mr.Sam
22-04-2007, 07:16 PM
Is this a

"I'll make a general thread so I can get a stickied thread" thread?
To be honest I don't think this is needed at all.

Ed.
22-04-2007, 07:16 PM
Sorry but I just think it is a bit silly that everyone is making lots of threads about football....... when it could all be in one?

Kardan
22-04-2007, 07:17 PM
Sorry but I just think it is a bit silly that everyone is making lots of threads about football....... when it could all be in one?

I agree, it's not needed.
One, the general season is nearly over.
Two, loads of matches are played each day, and if we have to discuss ALL the matches in one thread, it will get confusing and too long.

Jordie
22-04-2007, 07:23 PM
There are many football matches and results and just general discussions.

To save people from making new threads just post all the news/rumours/results/fixtures here

You can talk about the news etc too :D

Ed

i swear all of your posts are either spamming or are just generally a load of rubbish lol:P

VPSwow
22-04-2007, 07:25 PM
Hmm not sure if this is a good idea... Maybe a thread just for fixtures or results or something but not everything.

I dont think it will work, but good thinking :D

sl4rtzzzz
22-04-2007, 07:26 PM
i swear all of your posts are either spamming or are just generally a load of rubbish lol:P
i totally agree

this is no where near needed just let us make new topics for flip sake

and lol at the poor attempt of getting it stickied :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!