PDA

View Full Version : Ronaldo is PFA player..

Smiddy
22-04-2007, 08:38 PM
Christiano Ronaldo has won both the Player's Football Association youth player of the year and the main player of the year title.

He held off Drogba who finished 2nd, and team-mate Paul Scholes who finished 3rd.

Wayhey :D

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=462586&CPID=8&clid=1&lid=4161&title=Ronaldo+scoops+double+glory

sl4rtzzzz
22-04-2007, 08:48 PM
:/ i wanted drogba to get pfa player of the year

summer
22-04-2007, 08:51 PM
i don't think you should be allowed both. he should of just got the senior, and allowed fabregas to have it (although lennon should of won).

sl4rtzzzz
22-04-2007, 08:59 PM
ew fabregas i hate him

Smiddy
22-04-2007, 09:05 PM
i don't think you should be allowed both. he should of just got the senior, and allowed fabregas to have it (although lennon should of won).
I know, I think you should only be allowed to be in 1 group. If they think he's still a youth, he should only be in that.

But still, clean sweep, it'll do.

That article also states the last (& only other) person to do that was their own Andy Gray haha, legend.

FlyingJesus
22-04-2007, 10:57 PM
Drogba is a far better player... and despite how he used to dive at the start of his Chelsea career, he's a much fairer player now too.

chips
23-04-2007, 12:11 AM
Ronaldos been class all season im glad he got it

i think Giggs should of been there over Scholes though

Jordie
23-04-2007, 02:49 PM

i dnt think lennon's had a good season i think hes been quite rubbish this year tbh, hasnt scored many and from what ive seen on telly he doesnt really have much of an end product most of the time he either runs at them gets tackled or runs at them and has to go back coz he cant beat them:O maybe just the team he plays for:P

Swp.
23-04-2007, 03:07 PM
well i would have to say no to ronaldo it should of been

berbatov you all pick the famouse people but berbatov has been

brill for his team this year :)

Soka
23-04-2007, 03:21 PM
yea berbatov has, but so has robbie keane

what do people define as brilliant - people who score all the goals? people like man city's silvan distin should be acknowledged, or gilberto silva at arsenal

anyways, ronaldo did deserve it imo for him basically creating everything that leads to victories for them.

in true andy gray style 'Take a bow, son'

Jordie
23-04-2007, 03:23 PM

what do people define as brilliant - people who score all the goals? people like man city's silvan distin should be acknowledged, or gilberto silva at arsenal

anyways, ronaldo did deserve it imo for him basically creating everything that leads to victories for them.

yh i agree berbatov,fabregas,keane have all been immense this year:)

Swp.
23-04-2007, 03:25 PM

berbatov scores,Sets up goals,does good passes so he should of won it

Jordie
23-04-2007, 03:27 PM
berbatov scores,Sets up goals,does good passes so he should of won it

holds the ball up brilliantly aswell:)

Swp.
23-04-2007, 03:32 PM
holds the ball up brilliantly aswell:)

yh the stuff i said was just what i could think of at the time
hes a really good player but not alot of people take much notice

Soka
24-04-2007, 02:52 PM
yh the stuff i said was just what i could think of at the time
hes a really good player but not alot of people take much notice

indeed he is a great player, one of the reasons hes in my fantasy football team
but cristiano ronaldo deserved it more than berbatov as well for his circumstances after world cup etc.

Jordie
24-04-2007, 02:55 PM
indeed he is a great player, one of the reasons hes in my fantasy football team
but cristiano ronaldo deserved it more than berbatov as well for his circumstances after world cup etc.

in some ways ur correct some ways ur not, if you was to put berbatov into a big side like arsenal/chelsea/man u/liverpool he'd score more goals because the quality of service to him would be alot better, but yea ronaldo has been quality this season can he be as consistent and keep it up next year?

Swp.
24-04-2007, 02:57 PM
in some ways ur correct some ways ur not, if you was to put berbatov into a big side like arsenal/chelsea/man u/liverpool he'd score more goals because the quality of service to him would be alot better, but yea ronaldo has been quality this season can he be as consistent and keep it up next year?

Thats if ronaldo stays for next year and yeh your right berbatov would
be better at a better team and a chance to play in champions league

Jordie
24-04-2007, 03:01 PM
Thats if ronaldo stays for next year and yeh your right berbatov would
be better at a better team and a chance to play in champions league

Hes just signed a new 5 year contract so i think that will confirm hes staying for next season

DCeption
24-04-2007, 03:25 PM
They may have been brilliant this season, but Ronaldo has been in a class of his own. He can head the ball, score goals, set up play, bloody fast and he has used all of them suberbly this season

Barkseh2131
24-04-2007, 03:46 PM
well deserved.

i watched it last night on skysports.

sl4rtzzzz
24-04-2007, 03:54 PM
well on another topic about the other awards :P

team league 1 looked good with matty Jarvis in midfield on the left ^^

Swp.
24-04-2007, 04:36 PM
Hes just signed a new 5 year contract so i think that will confirm hes staying for next season

so he did :) i forgot about that

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!