PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Is Jibbi slacking?

iForce
14-08-2004, 01:18 PM
Jibbi the hotel manager AKA rebecca steel, has been known to not like habbo hotel, and goes on it as little as possible.
A few days ago i was on habbohotel.no the norwegian habbo hotel, Maisarina, the hotel manager of .no, was on duty picking up call for helps, she came into the room with about 10 people in it and sat on a plasto chair. I went up to her...no one else did, i asked her: Why isnt any one crowding around you like they do to jibbi on .co.uk?
She said, thats cause im a regular, they all know me and im on alot more than jibbi. So basically every one knew Maisarina and didnt care if she came in or not.
When jibbi comes on its a different story. We're free, when jibbi was in there i tried 50 times to get in there but no! So many people wanting to take a 10 second glance at her!
If jibbi was on more often and went into rooms to say hello for 5 mins, and not stay in one room for the whole time shes on habbo!
This is slack for a hotel manager dont you agree?
Messege me back with your questions and comments.
:)

:HabboxRules:
14-08-2004, 01:27 PM
u r right she dont come on habbo Much at all if she got things to do in real life leave habbo and do them so let a hobba take over who is on habbo more then jibbi which is NEVER

Shady
14-08-2004, 01:47 PM
It might seem she is slacking, by not going on the hotel as much, but outside of the hotel at the offices and what not, she is doing some really hard work trying to improve the hotel and get it even bigger...

-Soro-
14-08-2004, 02:00 PM
Wow, how hard do some of you guys expect Jibbi to work? It is not in your interest how often Jibbi comes on to Habbo, nor is it yours what she does when absent from Habbo... As a manager, she manages the hotel in the best way she can... she is not the creater, she is not the developer, she is the maintainer, the protecter. You cannot judge whether she lives up to Habbo standards or not, because you do not know exactly what situation she is in. Jibbi is only given so much power, so don't think she has millions of furni alterating tools on her desktop that just sit there, idle. Jibbi deserves some credit for the job she does and if you knew exactly what she does when not on Habbo, you would be entitled to criticise her for that.

Jseb
14-08-2004, 02:11 PM
I completly agree with Coldshot :D. Jibbi is working a lots to make sure that habbo is maintened! Also all other habbo hotel do not contain the same number of habbo then co.uk Witch mean a lots more work behind the scene! Behind scene, hobba work some time behind scene but might come true jibbi as manager dont need to go on habbo and say hi to everyone by the fact she need to do other stuff for habbo but behind the scene

Fireswords
14-08-2004, 03:49 PM
Yea, I would not wanna take Jibbi's job, it seems way too hard, and if you feel this way how about you talk to Jibbi :p
Just cause shes not on the Hotel a lot, doesn't mean she isn't working, there are the offices which i think she should do that before getting on the hotel

>Max<
14-08-2004, 04:13 PM
Well think of it people
1. she has to maintain the main site

2. has to maintain the hotel

3. has to do alot of mettings

She has one of the hardest jobs, Jibbi, Ione, Becs and glitterkat must have the hardest jobs for the UK hotel. So stop moaning about them not doing their jobs ok.

Jane
14-08-2004, 07:54 PM
Even if Jibbi was on .co.uk 24/7 people would still crowd her because shes the hotel manager. Simple as that. :D

evect
14-08-2004, 11:04 PM
Jibbi organizes outside habbo, like in the offices. Giving chats to the staff and all. She won't have much time for habbo, she has to manage the business side of things too. I don't think Jibbi is a slacker!

preppy08
15-08-2004, 02:51 PM
i agree, jibbi isnt a good manager. and i do agree its knd of pathetic that u can never talk to her.

-Soro-
15-08-2004, 03:08 PM
i agree, jibbi isnt a good manager. and i do agree its knd of pathetic that u can never talk to her.

So tell me, preppy08... Why you would want to talk to Jibbi 'the Terrible' if she's such a failure?

Jane
15-08-2004, 03:54 PM
Im getting sick of all these " I hate jibbi she never talks to yew " DO you really think she has time!? She is the manager of a very popular internet site, do you really think she has time to go round and chat to 10,000 habbos!?

Simonac55
15-08-2004, 05:24 PM
Im getting sick of all these " I hate jibbi she never talks to yew " DO you really think she has time!? She is the manager of a very popular internet site, do you really think she has time to go round and chat to 10,000 habbos!?

I agree with you. Jibbi, of course, is a popular person in Habbo. You can't say she's not nice. Imagine if you were a famous actor. A million of person would always want to talk to you. Well it's like that for Jibbi. She wants to make it fair for everybody.

Butcher11
15-08-2004, 07:35 PM
u r right she dont come on habbo Much at all if she got things to do in real life leave habbo and do them so let a hobba take over who is on habbo more then jibbi which is NEVER

Listen, if she went and met ppl like ou all want, then those who didnt see her would be angry, plus again she has much Bigger and more Important duties then meeeting every habbo.

iForce
16-08-2004, 07:25 AM

I agree with this one as well...I have never seen her. I want to as well. ;)

UltraChaos
16-08-2004, 07:50 AM
Yay its my 100th post here! WOOT! Anways...
It seems to me Jibbi is more of offline habbo worker, she doesnt have to be online besides wut will she do online? we got tons of hobbas and jibbi is probly reading all the -mail we send and the paper work...just cuz she isnt online doesnt mean she isnt working if she sast in a room for people just so she could chat with everyone every single day wut would happen to the habbohotel offline...I dont see the big thing just becuz we dsont see her doesnt mean we should get mad...these people saying this really make me mad :@ ...Do u want her to go out of her way just so u can have a glimpse of her? If jibbi was a bad hotel manager she would be gone by now...if anyone wants to have a arguement abut this just tell me ill be definden jibbi alnight xD

Stance
16-08-2004, 07:54 AM
Okay, before you judge Jibbi, think over it. Who are you to judge her?

Jibbi works at an office and she has many things to take care of. Many people think its mainly just fun being a Hotel Manager- you are popular, and you get everything. But have you ever tried to be a hotel manager? If no, then you dont know how it feels like.

So just remember, she isn't perfect, but she tries her best. So all of you just stop complaining, cause I doubt you can do any better.

Neptune
16-08-2004, 08:05 AM
i agree with iForce , and disagree with coldshot. SHE OBVIOUSLY DOESNT MAKE THE FURNI! she hires computer designers to do it for the hotel. and i still think shes slacking, i guess she just wants money and could care less about how much habbos liek or dislike her. I think she should spend more time with us. and its impossible that she doesnt go on ever! just a half hour a day in a public room should do. even if she doesnt have time she should hire a lot of people to take charge of her account (ie walk round waving) just like how moderator is on 24/7 becuz its more than one person!

Stance
16-08-2004, 08:08 AM
Okay, how is it possible to spend 5 minutes in every guest room every day? You obviously dont know how bust Jibbi really is. Spending 5 minutes in a room is a lot of time for Jibbi cause she has a job to do and can't spend time socializing with people everyday in every guest room.

littleredevil
16-08-2004, 08:11 AM
jibbi hasnt been on that much so i not sure hmmm so u mite be rite

UltraChaos
16-08-2004, 08:12 AM
I dont see the point of her hiring people to go on her account and wave? liek wth sorry but im all worked up and about to go to bed...she doesnt have to go in public rooms and wave just so people will be like "Hey theres jibbi waving"...i dont see ur point wut so ever hobbas should answer the "HOBBA" alerts not the hotel manager...lol hiring someone to go on ehr account and wave? i really am not getting these suggestions of her going on to talk to us...i would rather her be working on habbohotel making it better then to be playing it all day wavin in rooms and chattin to people lol...she isnt slacking off cuz shes not online and maybe she hired computer designers too make hjabbot he best it could be....if she WAS slacking off she would be in her room just a\chattin to her friends all day...anyways bye everyone good night dont let the bed bugz bite xD

-Soro-
16-08-2004, 10:07 AM
i agree with iForce , and disagree with coldshot. SHE OBVIOUSLY DOESNT MAKE THE FURNI! she hires computer designers to do it for the hotel. and i still think shes slacking, i guess she just wants money and could care less about how much habbos liek or dislike her. I think she should spend more time with us. and its impossible that she doesnt go on ever! just a half hour a day in a public room should do. even if she doesnt have time she should hire a lot of people to take charge of her account (ie walk round waving) just like how moderator is on 24/7 becuz its more than one person!

Jibbi doesn't hire 'Computer Designers', it's not as if she runs the Habbo server all on her PC at home... As for you wanting her to visit you, you realise how many rooms there are on Habbo don't you? I really don't see the need as a 'Hotel Manager' that she should stop working and start interacting with random people on Habbo Hotel.

Stance
16-08-2004, 10:38 AM
Jibbi doesn't hire 'Computer Designers', it's not as if she runs the Habbo server all on her PC at home... As for you wanting her to visit you, you realise how many rooms there are on Habbo don't you? I really don't see the need as a 'Hotel Manager' that she should stop working and start interacting with random people on Habbo Hotel.

Just like what I said... how can she stop and start meeting with new people?! 5 minutes in every guest room... you do know how many different guest rooms there are in Habbo do you?

Mentor
16-08-2004, 02:58 PM
jibbi isnt a particly importnt person in habbo, she doesnt own it or anything? shes not the employer, she is employed by suzlake, all she does is manged the hobbas and diside when new furni should be reliced etc, i dont think she even gets to choose the prises, thats all done by the popel who actaly own habbo. not jibbi, so she cant be balmed for somthing she has no control over, but also you cant say her job is particly hard ether as there not that much she has to do in the long run.

-Soro-
16-08-2004, 03:05 PM
jibbi isnt a particly importnt person in habbo, she doesnt own it or anything? shes not the employer, she is employed by suzlake, all she does is manged the hobbas and diside when new furni should be reliced etc, i dont think she even gets to choose the prises, thats all done by the popel who actaly own habbo. not jibbi, so she cant be balmed for somthing she has no control over, but also you cant say her job is particly hard ether as there not that much she has to do in the long run.

There's a lot more to her job than that, and her job is very hard. The fact that people know so little about her job proves she does a good job, because if she did it badly then it would be noticable. So you have kinda shot yourself in the head there, Jibbi Haters. :p

Neptune
16-08-2004, 06:21 PM
hard job doing what? updating the home page once a day? answering hobba applications in weeks/months/YEARS?! and have u any proof that she works hard .. ?? and i didnt say every public room i only meant one

Evolution
17-08-2004, 04:47 AM
hard job doing what? updating the home page once a day? answering hobba applications in weeks/months/YEARS?! and have u any proof that she works hard .. ?? and i didnt say every public room i only meant one

You have a thing for jumping down peoples throats. I believe answering Hobba applications is GlitterKat's job as Head Hobba, not Jibbi's. She does alot more than any of us will know, she doesn't design the furni ok, but she has to make sure her staff are all working ok. She has to arrange meetings with people, arrange competitions, newsies, sponsorships, games etc..Its not only about going on Habbo and interacting with the users as much..its a bussiness like any other one she needs to be paid, get over it.

Stance
17-08-2004, 08:24 AM
Okay, comparing other hotels with the UK one is NOT a smart idea. As you can see, UK hotel has way more people than the other hotels. While the Hote Manager there can manage to visit guest rooms of about 200 people, I would like to see Jibbi visiting guest rooms in a Hotel with a possible 11000+ people checked in!

SkaKid77
17-08-2004, 09:53 AM
Right i didnt read all of this but this is my summary

U want jibbi to stop doing very important work so she can come and talk to u because u think she is slacking off.

is anyone else finding that stupid?

if she did come and talk to u that would be slacking off... the fact is, as so many people have said already, she is doing work to try to improve habbo, and its not just her doing everything, there are programmers, people who sort out the servers, designers...all she does is make sure everything is running smoothly as well as sorting through all the paperwork etc that comes with running a business

some of u sound like u still think this is a game for her, its not its a business..

would u expect the manager of say a supermarket coming and talking to everyone thats in the store or walk around waving...come on!

Mentor
17-08-2004, 12:57 PM
from what i know jibbis job is tio walk around and be a front to teh comapny, she doesnt ahev any real power in it, her job is simple, alll she does is occainly update the newsy (mostly late) and update the front page every so often. non being particlys hard jobs, she has nothing to do with alot of other parts yopu give her credit for, far more peeps think jibbi does more than she realy does, halfd the habbos on teh hotle seem to think she built habbo, lol

platinum101
18-08-2004, 04:58 AM
She dose have alot of work outside of habbo to do like manage the hotle ect..
but comming on once every few weeks is a bit slack really.
I dont really care if jibbi is online or not.
i dont flock to see her but lots of pplz do.
So maybe if she could just pop on every once in a while
or a bit more often maybe everyone would think she is a grate mamager with most do already think.
even though she dosent really make the furni ect..
she dosent! :p

iForce
18-08-2004, 05:07 AM
Well think of it people
1. she has to maintain the main site

2. has to maintain the hotel

3. has to do alot of mettings

She has one of the hardest jobs, Jibbi, Ione, Becs and glitterkat must have the hardest jobs for the UK hotel. So stop moaning about them not doing their jobs ok.

London-Max Im not asking for Jibbi to be on 24/7 Im asking her to be on at least every couple of days for half an hour maybe, i meen its her lunch break!, and u dont kno how busy she is! and u definitly dont kno who has the hardest job so dont state lies in this thread thank you very much..

platinum101
18-08-2004, 09:37 AM
lol
OHHHHH max god schooled!

-Soro-
18-08-2004, 10:01 AM

Have you any proof of her NOT working hard? Do you know exactly what she does? If so please explain because you seem to know more than Jibbi's employers...

dj-ally
20-08-2004, 01:11 AM
h31 ya u nip it right in the bud!!!!

Deadman
23-08-2004, 12:03 PM
Whats The Point in saying she works hard or she doesnt Work hard. Do any of you no her. Do any of you go to the offices and watch what they actually do. They could sit there all day and pick their nose Or they could be the most hard working people ever. We dont no only they no so you shouldn't say all these things untill you no its true or not

-neo0.2-
23-08-2004, 09:50 PM
Jibbi is not slacking she has to write newsletters ect...
on habbohotel.no if you (try) to read the newsie at the bottom were it says the name of who write it manager of .no appered once and they dont have room dropper ect...
peeps crowed jibbi because more peeps go on habbohotel.co.uk than any other hotel jibbi cant be with how many habbos online at once.
when i logged in to habbohotel.no only 80 people were online so it is alot harder for jibbi. :afro:

Mentor
23-08-2004, 10:33 PM
what does the room droper hav to do with naything? thats run offf a script, not done manualy.

Verisimilitude
24-08-2004, 10:01 PM
Firstly, as my reply to this topic, I think this thread should be locked. The creator of the thread didn't ask for you to backlash and slam him on his opinion. Instead, he voiced his opinion in a nice manner, and asked for yours on a question that is (in my experience) very controversial. What ever happened to accepting other peoples' opinions, and comparing yours to theirs simply by saying you agree or disagree, and why? Instead of being rational, and logical, you act as if he was giving a personal insult to each and every one of you by asking a question.

In my own opinion, I think that Jibbi could do more for the Habbo Public in terms of being there for us, etc. As one of you said, she isn't the creator of the hotel, so whoever said she's busy making it bigger, I think you may be mistaken if you believe she's single-handedly expanding what Sulake has made. Jibbi is, as another person said, the protector and "lead maitenanceman" if you will, and I don't think she's done her job if that's what most people think she's there for because she's not around, and she doesn't seem to be involved with us on a level that a popular Hobba may be aside from reporting news. Do I think Jibbi is at fault for this? No. I think she is one person who does her best to do her job. I don't think she can be the super hero everyone on .co.uk expects her to be by any stretch, but as iForce stated, I think she could come around more often. I relate to both sides of the story, as I believe most of you do, but people on public message boards constantly ashame others into not posting because of the abuse they get when they try and make a point.

As a footnote, I think it was a bit unprofessional of Max to snub us for even thinking of questioning the hotel management, no offense to any of the Habbox Staff, including Max, but the implied mission of Habbox in my view would be to help the Habbo people, and that's not what you're doing when you say, and I quote, "So stop moaning about them not doing their jobs ok." toward a person with a valid point, and an honest question.

(Maybe I'm a "newbie" and shouldn't be running my mouth quite yet, but that's what I believe. I don't think anything shoudl be censored, but if it gets out of hand, there is a point to stop it. Besides, I believe it is a Habbox rule... Respect other peoples views: - Everyone has different views on different topics, respect their views as you would expect them to respect yours. :eusa_whis )

nvrspk4
28-08-2004, 08:57 PM
Listen mebbe Ppl R Slamming opinions But As Jibbi Cant Justify These claims How R We Supposed To Respond? Lets See Wut Jibbi Does...

Manage The Site And Update it
Write The Newsie
Think Up Competitions
Deal With Complaints that reach Her Level
Do All She Has To Do In The Office
Create Sites For Promotions
Help Organize Alot
Keep The Hobbas In Line
And deal With Alot Of Things We Have No Clue About

U know How People Flock her? Mebbe She Wants Personal Space. I mean the day she worked on the jabbers room and was p/w protecting it ppl bribed her frends to give out the pass or tried to break the pass and she had to deal with that! I mean common shes trying to make a room for habbos and has to change the p/w every 2 seconds! Who wants that? I cud Go On Forever But I gotta Go Find Other Things Worth My Time Cos U Complainers About Jibbi Are Just outta Line

MicroVision
28-08-2004, 09:05 PM
no comment

* Edited by Janeh - Please do not post for the sake of your post count. If you dont want to comment - Dont post.

Mentor
28-08-2004, 09:10 PM
im taking from all teh comments that u all must stand behind her and watch what she does. i personly dnt, i duno if she worksa hard or is a slacker, but im gussing if she wasnt doing anything importnt suzilake would have fired her by now so she muct be doing somthing.

EdwardTine
29-08-2004, 01:05 AM
HOw would you know that she is slacking whoever posted?

Do you sit next to her on the computer, do you know what she is doing 24/7, Habbo is a chat game, you are allowed a life you know, it dosnt exist.

Mentor
29-08-2004, 10:43 PM
habbo hotel probly isnt even a full time job?

@ndre3000
30-08-2004, 01:17 AM
Ione managed to manage the website and all that stuff some other guy listed and able to get on the hotel for 4 hours!

EdwardTine
30-08-2004, 06:23 PM
That was a pointless post, we dont care about Ione, she is dead and burried, Jibbi maybe slacking but who are we to care! She is allowed a life, Habbo is not a job, its a game, sheesh.

XivanX
30-08-2004, 11:57 PM
I really think u are rite... Jibbi has to be the hotel manager and he has to be rounding at the hotel... not in only 1 room like now... this is for u jibbi plz hear me and go more around the hotel.. ppl like seeing u... really... .so if u go more around hotel.. saying hello to all ppl they wont crowd anymore... plz hear me jibbi and start rounding at the hotel.

XivanX

nvrspk4
31-08-2004, 12:37 AM
Ok I havent even read posts Ive read topic and I have to say u guys are abusing Jibbi! She works more dan u know and she has to deal with her life 2! she's an adult and mite have a family/skool! So plz stop abusing Jibbi, its not rite especially cos she cant defend herself or put the claims to rest

EdwardTine
31-08-2004, 01:46 AM
Jibbi go on holiday, spend time with who ever, get a real job, you will be doing yourself a favour and have a break from Habbo the Chat site.

Butcher11
31-08-2004, 01:49 PM
Ione managed to manage the website and all that stuff some other guy listed and able to get on the hotel for 4 hours!

Yep, because there were 5 times less people. Jibbi can't come on the hotel for 4 hours, because with more ppl comes more responsibility.

FateIsTheKey
31-08-2004, 02:16 PM
Well if u think about it is her life due to the fact that she gets payed to come on and no she dosent make the furni or decide wat it looks like she may occssional decide on competions but dosent build the websites that is the job of other ppl sulake makes all the decsions i belive jibbi can spend some time online as there isnt a tremedous ammount of work to do in every job everyone makes decsions im my oppinion jibbi makes the wrong ones but im not the one to decide that sulake is!!!

EdwardTine
31-08-2004, 03:40 PM
Heres something they should all do (the habbo staff) take a long holiday for about 3-4 weeks and close the hotel down until they get back, it will stop people being obsessed and they will get a holiday and do the world a favour..

Mentor
31-08-2004, 08:25 PM
i think what theybrelay need to do is put soem moeny out foraward and upgared the habbo program and severs, thefro getting rid of alot of the lag, and actaly with desnt servers make it so any idot who gets there hand on a bit of vb cant hack and script it. plus the habbo syesem is fiull of bugs and i dnt think has had a major upagred sinces orignaly put online, i person;ly think it needs to be revamed if not upageded as a whole.

EdwardTine
01-09-2004, 02:52 PM
I like my 'Habbo Staff should go on holiday and close the hotel until they get back' scheme, there are many people obsessed over Habbo and I am really thinking they are going to go mad over it.

Bargo34
03-09-2004, 10:03 PM
i don't think she's good either

EdwardTine
04-09-2004, 09:15 AM
She is not good nor bad, so who cares, she is just like everyone in this forum, normal, dont have a life or have barely any.

Grimreefer2612
06-09-2004, 06:06 PM
Ok That Is True That She Doesnt Go On As Much But She Is Doing Some Realy Hard Work Updating The Hotel, So What If She Doesnt Like Habbo Hotel Its Probably To Babyish For Her But Shes The Manager, She Aint Done Anything Wrong!!! So Leave Her Alone Shes Under Too Much Pressure With People Nagging On At Her Ok She Might Not Be As Good As Ione Was, Buttt Shes Still Good And Shes Doing Her Job. :eusa_clap

EdwardTine
06-09-2004, 06:20 PM
She isnt the one updating the site, it is sulake.

Concentric
06-09-2004, 06:43 PM
i dont think she is slack and i think she's a fairly good manager, but i do think it would help if she was more of a regular

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!