PDA

View Full Version : Phwoar! Today has been fit :P

piddle2k6
28-04-2007, 04:40 PM
The reds are staying up! 8001 turned out to see our penultimate game of the season and our last home game! Bradford lost to chesterfield so we are safe :P 1-1 was the score btw... Man u 4-2 Rooney and P.Neville legends :P Chelsea drew 2-2 w00t!

And to top it all off

Leeds are going down leeds are goind down... they need to get a 9 gdf to stay up which they wont!

edible
28-04-2007, 04:46 PM
The reds are staying up! 8001 turned out to see our penultimate game of the season and our last home game! Bradford lost to chesterfield so we are safe :P 1-1 was the score btw... Man u 4-2 Rooney and P.Neville legends :P Chelsea drew 2-2 w00t!

And to top it all off

Leeds are going down leeds are goind down... they need to get a 9 gdf to stay up which they wont!
Bold = Shrek.

Everton should've one tbh.
Man Utd's goals were just luck by a little error, all they did was foul.
They even fouled Turner when he caught the ball and then he dropped it and they scored, they didnt get booked.
Nor did Shrek when he kicked Turner for no reason in front of the bleedin' referee.

gosling
28-04-2007, 04:59 PM
What a day :D - bar Rangers losing 2-0 at Wolves.

United's comeback to all but end Chelscum's title hopes. Gretna snatched promotion to the SPL in the 90th minute - not bad for a team that was playing in the Unibond league 5 years ago. Chesterfield won 3-0 in the 6-pointer at Saltergate but were still relegated, along with Bradford after Cheltenham's remarkable turnaround - that means Orient are staying up. Southend relegated at the hands of our lovely friends Luton - no more 5-0 drubbings for us to worry about! And to top it all off, Leeds were relegated to the third tier of English football - that's a club that were playing in the Champions League semi-final 6 years ago. What a difference half a decade can make.

piddle2k6
28-04-2007, 05:00 PM
Fair enuf i didnt watch it :D Just heard, did you go? Were there many united fans?

3d
28-04-2007, 05:18 PM
The reds are staying up!

shame :P why did you have to equalise...

edible
28-04-2007, 05:29 PM
Fair enuf i didnt watch it :D Just heard, did you go? Were there many united fans?
Yeahhh, it was sold out I believe, there was millions of people outside shouting "ANYONE GOT SPARE TICKETS"
So i guess so..

There was HEAPS and i mean HEAPS of tributes, flowers, scarfs, shirts, cards etc by our Dixie Dean statue (Because of the unfortunate sudden death of Everton Legend Alan Ball) And some channel was filming it.

But there was some right insensitive moron in the Glawdys Street, before the Minutes Silence (more like clapping) and he was shouting "S:rude:HOUSE" "F:rude: S:rude:HOUSE" and all this other rubbish..and we was likee...shhhhhhhhh!! ): Dont know what it was aout but you know, should've said it tbh.

Ashley 12344
28-04-2007, 07:50 PM
Mhm, I wanted Bradford to stay up tbh.

Would've made an entertaining season for us, Town, Leeds, and Bradford in same league.

At least you don't obsess plainly with top leagues though.

Jamie!
29-04-2007, 09:37 AM
fairly wanted bradford to stay up cause its a fairly good away day, so is chesterfield really.. at least a trip to ******* road is on the cards now :D

Grainger@CUFC
29-04-2007, 11:17 AM
Aye, can't wait to go to Elland Road next year.

Well played to Gretna, they did leave it a tad late though, getting promotion with the last kick of the game! 3-2. They needed it as well cause St. Johnstone won 4-3. Talk about drama.

piddle2k6
29-04-2007, 12:55 PM
LOL at your sig duffy=cheat :P Yer there was minute appreciation everywhere in the country.. who saw the championship? Did u see leeds i just lol'd :P Bad luck to carlisle but dont worry i think u have a good chance next year of promo and i think that we will push for promotion

EDIT: play-offs not promo :P

Jordie
29-04-2007, 01:11 PM
our only big game is leeds now:@

least we'll play bournemouth nxt season:)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!