PDA

View Full Version : ******s

Jamie!
02-05-2007, 03:50 PM
whilst pepe reina was helping liverpool reach the final last night, his house in liverpool was burgled.. the ******s should be shot if and when they get caught.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/6615493.stm

Jordie
02-05-2007, 03:57 PM
whilst pepe reina was helping liverpool reach the final last night, his house in liverpool was burgled.. the ******s should be shot if and when they get caught.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/6615493.stm

tut tut:( this has happened to loadz of players over the yearz

piddle2k6
02-05-2007, 03:57 PM
The absolute *****! Oh well its not like hes minted anyway but still its v harsh!

gosling
02-05-2007, 04:32 PM
Ah, complete ******s!

Pepe Reina - Liverpool
Daniel Agger (x2) - Liverpool
Peter Crouch - Liverpool
Jerzy Dudek - Liverpool
Andy van der Meyde - Everton

Pattern emerging? :P

Jordie
02-05-2007, 04:36 PM
Ah, complete ******s!

Pepe Reina - Liverpool
Daniel Agger (x2) - Liverpool
Peter Crouch - Liverpool
Jerzy Dudek - Liverpool
Andy van der Meyde - Everton

Pattern emerging? :P

lol:P;) :P

Misawa
02-05-2007, 06:39 PM
Wow, someone stole off a Liverpool player. Makes a change from the other way round.

Breakfloor
02-05-2007, 06:45 PM
Maybe its because they live in liverpool? :D

Fonejacker
03-05-2007, 08:23 AM
Trust scousers will steal anything that isn't nailed down

Virgin Mary
03-05-2007, 09:36 AM
I'm sure his ridiculously enormous wages will be able to cover the costs =]

:Hazel
03-05-2007, 02:10 PM
Still even if their wages are big they shouldnt have to put up with that, no one should.

Before signing for them it should come with:

WARNING: your house is 100% likely to be burgled at some point during your stay, enjoy.

Fonejacker
03-05-2007, 02:18 PM
Still even if their wages are big they shouldnt have to put up with that, no one should.

Before signing for them it should come with:

WARNING: your house is 100% likely to be burgled at some point during your stay, enjoy.
yeh true.

But loads of people get robbed everyday Shouldn't be different for footballers cause there Famous

OMGitsaROSS
03-05-2007, 02:33 PM
Agree to the above, but normally they have more expensive belongings?

arouse
03-05-2007, 02:34 PM
it's their own fault for not using the wages they have to get better security rather than buying stylish cars.

Jordie
03-05-2007, 02:39 PM
it's their own fault for not using the wages they have to get better security rather than buying stylish cars.

thats total rubbish, they shouldnt have to have security guards and huge gates they're the same as everyone elce. even if they did buy better security they would still be able to afford stylish cars, pepe reina is probably on 40-50k a week if not more.

arouse
03-05-2007, 02:43 PM
thats total rubbish, they shouldnt have to have security guards and huge gates they're the same as everyone elce. even if they did buy better security they would still be able to afford stylish cars, pepe reina is probably on 40-50k a week if not more.

i don't see why it's total rubbish, it's true. they flash all their new cars off to all of the people who can't really afford it. just because they can afford the cars, it doesn't mean they should get them. but seeing as they can afford decent security (which is a needed essential in a household), they should get it. i wasn't talking about security guards, and the gates is a good idea, actually. there will always be the jealous people on the streets and yeah, they'll try robbing your house, if they can prevent it then why don't they?

in life, you don't need a stylish car to get around.

Jordie
03-05-2007, 02:45 PM
i don't see why it's total rubbish, it's true. they flash all their new cars off to all of the people who can't really afford it. just because they can afford the cars, it doesn't mean they should get them. but seeing as they can afford decent security (which is a needed essential in a household), they should get it. i wasn't talking about security guards, and the gates is a good idea, actually. there will always be the jealous people on the streets and yeah, they'll try robbing your house, if they can prevent it then why don't they?

in life, you don't need a stylish car to get around.

how do they flash their cars around:S

arouse
03-05-2007, 03:00 PM
how do they flash their cars around:S

i really can't believe you just asked me that question.
that's my answer.

cocaine
03-05-2007, 03:03 PM
yeah but the thing is if you have a lot of money you're not gonna go round with a rubbish car.

arouse
03-05-2007, 03:11 PM
yeah but the thing is if you have a lot of money you're not gonna go round with a rubbish car.

i don't see why not, just because your rich, a good car isn't a requirement. good security is, otherwise yeah - you'll get robbed. doesn't take a genius to work that one out.

edible
03-05-2007, 04:20 PM
i dont rli understand the pattern emerging except they're all footballers and fans will know where they are (at the football) but I still dont get it?! explain tarr.

& to whoever said all scousers steal (or similar) that's absolute rubbish imo, i dont steal and Im from Liverpool..

and I also agree with arouse (alex - i think?! :S) security is more important than having a porshe, you could just get a cheaper nicer car, better than being robbed of alot of things.

Scouse
03-05-2007, 04:43 PM
Maybe its because they live in liverpool? :D

Trust scousers will steal anything that isn't nailed down

Its got nothing to do because they live in Liverpool people get robbed everyday all over the world just because a comedien said a joke about us years ago means every single person in Liverpool robs?? He might just been on about 1 person he knows who robs in Liverpool but it doesnt mean all of us do it does it? It really annoys me you all judge us on what other people actually say but you dont know **** all about us, you could meet one of us & they could be one of the nicest people you've met. And the likes of Manchester & other places are as bad as Liverpool.

Shoovers
03-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Its got nothing to do because they live in Liverpool people get robbed everyday all over the world just because a comedien said a joke about us years ago means every single person in Liverpool robs?? He might just been on about 1 person he knows who robs in Liverpool but it doesnt mean all of us do it does it? It really annoys me you all judge us on what other people actually say but you dont know **** all about us, you could meet one of us & they could be one of the nicest people you've met. And the likes of Manchester & other places are as bad as Liverpool.

I know, people just make us out as robbers just because were from liverpool and talk with a more common accent that others, SO WHAT ?
Maybe some might rob but you get that everywhere in the world

Scouse
03-05-2007, 09:08 PM
I know, people just make us out as robbers just because were from liverpool and talk with a more common accent that others, SO WHAT ?
Maybe some might rob but you get that everywhere in the world

shut up you robbed my xbox so you can play dead rising! lol only messin :P

and the people who do rob are dirty smack heads who cant get jobs anyway..

Virgin Mary
03-05-2007, 10:45 PM
Okay sorry for starting this argument. All I meant was because you're saying they should be shot as if they've just gone on some family mass murder spree. Burglary is wrong, but you shouldn't kill someone for it, especially not just because it's a footballer.

Ashley 12344
04-05-2007, 06:20 PM
Stereotypes follow people from all areas, not just Merseyside. Possibly not as much, but yeah :P

Meh, hes overpaid anyway so I couldn't care less tbh. I'd be more worried about the average family who lost their TV.

cocaine
04-05-2007, 06:28 PM
i don't see why not, just because your rich, a good car isn't a requirement. good security is, otherwise yeah - you'll get robbed. doesn't take a genius to work that one out.

i realise that but people just tend to spend on luxury cars than spend it on security ;)

and footballers aren't the brightest bunch if they let themselves get robbed..

edible
04-05-2007, 06:52 PM
fight the power.

and to whoever said that, i find that rather insulting and trust me, if you came to Liverpool and said that to someone they'd probably give you a big long talking to and probably hit you.

if your from liverpool, your a legend (L)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!