PDA

View Full Version : unable to concentrate in school...

Digital
03-05-2007, 09:54 PM
Well I get sidetracked very easy and I'm never able to concentrate in lessons, I dunno if its just because I'm tired 24/7 or just because the lessons are really boring but my friend said I might have ADHD or something help pls

dirrty
03-05-2007, 09:55 PM
if your really concerned, go to the doctors and discuss. or go to your teachers and ask if you could be moved to places where you wont get distracted.

cocaine
03-05-2007, 09:57 PM
if your tired then go to bed earlier..
and why does your friend think you have ADHD?

Digital
03-05-2007, 10:13 PM
if your tired then go to bed earlier..
and why does your friend think you have ADHD?

Because hes kinda got it ;p

I try to go to bed at the right times but it never works for me, talking about sleep i'm off to bed

:Hazel
03-05-2007, 10:30 PM
I'd suggest getting into a good routine where you get plenty of sleep. If you do things like eat after 7pm then don't because these little things can affect your sleep and bodyclock.

I'd suggest going to see a Doctor if your finding it hard to focus and getting a good sleep doesnt help you after a time span of say 2 weeks. He/she may be able to help you & give you some form of medication if it is needed.

Bef
03-05-2007, 10:37 PM
Ahh, if you had ADHD you would have been found out by now. Thts what they thought i had when i was a kid but they were wrong. Muahahaha

Barkseh2131
03-05-2007, 10:59 PM
Used to happen to me coz i'm dyslexic.

The main reason for me was that i wasent getting much sleep, try going to be earlyer :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!