PDA

View Full Version : Stop Posting threads about scripted photos! Every one has seen them.

iForce
14-08-2004, 11:05 PM
Ok now its getting ridiculous, Stop sending in threads about scripted photos. I am sure we have all seen a scripted photo before and its really anoyying having people going ''First Mountain Due sighting'' When infact the news is very old and I and many others just dont want to see it.
dont you agree? :D

Edited By Jd25* Thread closed due to spam and people posting off topic its ridiculous

hotslime
14-08-2004, 11:15 PM
Ok now its getting ridiculous, Stop sending in threads about scripted photos. I am sure we have all seen a scripted photo before and its really anoyying having people going ''First Mountain Due sighting'' When infact the news is very old and I and many others just dont want to see it.
dont you agree? :D

yes, i do agree. Its pretty stupid its just like spam. Im sure half of us have owned a scripted pic at one time or another. And never told :eusa_shif

Arcanum
15-08-2004, 06:48 AM
Hmm, have you considered that some people might have not seen it before? You would post here if you did see the mountain dew for the first time, put yourself in their shoes. They think a new furni might be coming out. We just have to deal with it and move on really! :p

UltraChaos
15-08-2004, 07:22 AM
Hmm, have you considered that some people might have not seen it before? You would post here if you did see the mountain dew for the first time, put yourself in their shoes. They think a new furni might be coming out. We just have to deal with it and move on really! :p
I totally agree with you first time i saw mouttain dew i thought moutain dew machines where out lol...and scripted photos might be knew to some people im sure we've all been there..

SuperGreen
15-08-2004, 08:30 AM
******** scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer :@

EDITED BY jrh2002 Forum Owner
DO NOT NAME PEOPLE ON THE FORUM WHO YOU ARE ACCUSING OF SCAMMING IT WILL GET YOU IN MORE TROUBLE THAN THEM.

Stance
15-08-2004, 08:52 AM
******* scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer :@
Supergreen I saw you saying that in the shoutbox and now you are taking it to the forums. Dont complain here. Complain to the Habbo Hotel.

wootzy
15-08-2004, 09:50 AM
IS THIS HABBO NEWS?????
NOOO IT ISNT!!!!!

properclone
15-08-2004, 10:34 AM
******* scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer u scammer :@Speaking of spam...

Yoshi132045
15-08-2004, 12:02 PM
Maybe stop putting them on all the time but maybe put em on every few weeks so newbies can see them. Our maybe make a section on scripted photos and members can put on ones they have found.

wishkah
15-08-2004, 01:42 PM
the dews have deff gone down in price, at first alot of rares were paid, but now a hcs is a good price. hobbas took mine! on to diff accnts. but its a new scam now got old! u no, give the rong photo. but we all no, firstly not to trade on stuff we dont see in the boxes!!! we all bin scammed, beta not to have it than be scammed. and we all no, SCRIPTED STUFF CNT BE PUT IN TRADE BOXES CAUSES AN ERROR. SO DONT ACCEPT. GET THEMM TO PUT IT IN UR ROOM FIRST, :eusa_clap

Jane
15-08-2004, 04:03 PM
Iforce, Yew say stop posting threads about scripted photos because they are old and everyone has seen them? Well I notice you posted a thread that had something to do with hating Jibbi? Well stop posting them there have been hundreds just like them. Everyone has seen them and they are old.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!