PDA

View Full Version : Local Election

sim
07-05-2007, 11:06 AM
Results are mostly in, I dunno if anyone else was sitting there watch the UK turn blue?

Anyway,
my opinion= It won't last for long, general elections it will be labour again. Which in my view isn't that bad a thing, its better (in my opinion) not to have the Conservatives as we all saw what happened last time, LibDems, ftw. =]

Views?

GommeInc
07-05-2007, 02:11 PM
I voted Conservatives for the local elections, mainly because they're the only party that actually do something for my area. Funding for a Community Hall and going around asking for peoples opinion are the main things they have done, the other parties do nothing, other than a few "Vote Liberal Democrates" and "Vote Lobaor" here and there.

Not sure who to vote for during the General Elections though, I don't want Gordon Brown as PM, he's a twit "/

Browney
07-05-2007, 02:25 PM
I've got a real problem when it comes to the general elections. I support Labour but Gordon Brown is a twonk.

sim
07-05-2007, 04:55 PM
Yes, many people dislike Gordon Brown, but it may not be him, theres always the chance its someone else. Although other people don't want to bother with the position. hmm.

Mentor
07-05-2007, 04:57 PM
My aria didnt even hold the election since only one guy was running (a conservative) so its not suprising he won in my aria :p

07-05-2007, 08:40 PM
I voted conservative also, he was the best one running in my area and i like the conservative party so that kinda swayed me lol.

GommeInc
07-05-2007, 09:35 PM
With the General Elections, I am very tempted to vote Conservative after looking at their policies. Lib Dems are pro Europe, so boo to them!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!