PDA

View Full Version : OMG So Annoying - GRAPHICS

Rcss
09-05-2007, 09:52 PM
Right, i choose graphic for one of my options and were are just starting our 60% coursework project because we done a few practice ones first.
Now ive choose to do CD promotion etc now there are only 2 GCSE classes and in my class we have the new teacher and he has the poop classroom wiv no comp etc and they other group have a class room wiv loada comps 2 use and everything you need. Now i didnt really have a problem with this teacher untill he started taking over our projects, he wants everyone to do it his way for example we have to do a task anaysis which is basically a mind map now he INSISTS we do it by hand and we MUST do this, now in the other class they can do it on the computer or by hand ?? this makes no sense as the project is ment to be your own and not to be the same as everyone elses which i hate having the same. So basically ive completly igroned him and done it on my computer at home, tbh i dont care what he says ... He just really annoys me because he dictates everything and he shouldnt he should advise us not tell us to do, one thing thats really annoying me is if i dont do it his way he is marking it so he might not grade me to well.... :S Stuck lol

Any1 else having any problems or a comment :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!