PDA

View Full Version : English Writing SAT

Xarea
11-05-2007, 03:38 PM
[Different from yesterdays tests, so don't merge to the other thread you moronic moderators.]

OK HAI.

Who thought it was easy today. Easiest one i've ever done.

And lol, my charity fun run was like a page long - but my food one was like 4 pages. [Woo, go The Real Meal Company!]

OmgitsAmanda
11-05-2007, 03:40 PM
Yeah, it was pretty easy I chose Superking or whatever it was.
Mine was 3 pages or somthing long, but my fun day one was 2:P

Hazza
11-05-2007, 03:40 PM
I chose 'SpeedKing' because all pupils might not eat the meals pmsl! :)

Pretty easy tbh! ;)

Lozzoling
11-05-2007, 03:44 PM
the longer writing task was great, it was something i could write about really easily, and i was very proud of it

the shorter writing task was ok, but what i wrote didn't sound like me much

Sly
11-05-2007, 03:44 PM
I chose Trmc coz when i sampled speedking me butty was not very fresh and the package broke when the machine released it so i lost arf me bread !

OmgitsAmanda
11-05-2007, 03:46 PM

Pretty easy tbh! ;)
Lols, I said somthing like that it was like "with the other company pupils may not get a chance to have a dinner because all the seats will be taken and they may have to wait for a seat" I wrote somthing like that, cause' its kinda like that in my school you've gotta get in early for a seat :P

Lozzoling
11-05-2007, 03:48 PM
Lols, I said somthing like that it was like "with the other company pupils may not get a chance to have a dinner because all the seats will be taken and they may have to wait for a seat" I wrote somthing like that, cause' its kinda like that in my school you've gotta get in early for a seat :P

i chose trmc but wrote even though it was organic, which may initally put pupils off it, the menus were full of childrens favourties such as pasta and curry (i wrote loads on that point)

and streamlining the year groups would stop congestion and getting crushed in the lunch hall (artistic license pls)

and that is was organic so kids wldnt get full of additives and preservatives and go hyper, i said the organic food is proven to keep childrens attention spans longer (fake facts ;])

sarey
11-05-2007, 03:52 PM
o.O...

We had one today?

Crap, I didn't go today... :O

Eamonn
11-05-2007, 03:53 PM
Ooh I remember doing my writing SAT, one was on a mystery celebrity guest opening the new food rooms in the school and you had to write about a load of easy bullox basically which was great, I remember my guest was Gordan Ramsey lmao :P and the other one was about a sports centre opening which weren't as easy but was pretty easy.

Krusty
11-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Lmao :D

I rit 7 pages altogether today...
Hand went in to a spack after...
LOL@THEREALMEALCOMPANY

Jamesy
11-05-2007, 03:56 PM
i thought the longer writing was incedibly evil as i was starving hungry while doing it :( sooo hungry and the picture looked soo nice. I finished it well kwik. 35 minutes in silence :P We also did our mock ICt test. All i know is microsoft suck and that im going to fail (this program encountered a serious error)

cocaine
11-05-2007, 03:57 PM
i did the real meal one

Jordie
11-05-2007, 04:12 PM
yh was easy im good at that sort of stuff anywayz:)

timROGERS
11-05-2007, 04:50 PM
i chose trmc but wrote even though it was organic, which may initally put pupils off it, the menus were full of childrens favourties such as pasta and curry (i wrote loads on that point)

and streamlining the year groups would stop congestion and getting crushed in the lunch hall (artistic license pls)

and that is was organic so kids wldnt get full of additives and preservatives and go hyper, i said the organic food is proven to keep childrens attention spans longer (fake facts ;])

Streamlining just doesn't fit into that sentence lmao :P

I wrote 3 pages for the long writing task, and in the end I said Real Meal Company because most people prefer hot food to cold, and parents are concerned about the quality of their children's food, so organic stuff is better.

For the short, I wrote a page and a bit :D It was my town's fun run :P

Stitch
11-05-2007, 05:12 PM
the real meal company ftw

I got my IT one on Monday period 1. I want to do well in that

Smurtz
11-05-2007, 05:24 PM
I only wrote 2 and 1/4 for SpeedKing/Real Meal and 2 for the Fun Run:(. I don't know how some of you write like 6

Sly
11-05-2007, 06:54 PM
Ooh I remember doing my writing SAT, one was on a mystery celebrity guest opening the new food rooms in the school and you had to write about a load of easy bullox basically which was great, I remember my guest was Gordan Ramsey lmao :P and the other one was about a sports centre opening which weren't as easy but was pretty easy.

Ohh i did that as a mock i got like 18/20 on the shorter one and didnt get a mark for the longer one because it was homework and i didnt do it

_Liam
11-05-2007, 07:08 PM
yh i write 2 pages for the longer task and for the shorter 3

@xP
11-05-2007, 07:13 PM

Pretty easy tbh! ;)

LOL both easy..

all of them were tbh

cocaine
11-05-2007, 07:34 PM
the last one was easy

just use a lot of descriptive devices and you'll do ok :D

Jordie
11-05-2007, 09:26 PM
i did the real meal for the first task:)

reindeer.
11-05-2007, 09:31 PM
the real meal company ftw!!!

speedking sucks.

I wrote like 3 pages for long, 1 for short.

beccyyy
12-05-2007, 08:09 PM
one of my arguments for speedking was that 'i like speedking because i need to get to my hat making class early' i dont know. i chose real meal thing though. and my friend in the fun day one was the world chess championship winner

emobusters
12-05-2007, 08:27 PM
i thought both were really easy. i actually enjoyed the longer writing task, haha.

i chose speedking because i wrote that the sandwiches were unusual and much more than your average ham barm so they would appeal to students. i wrote that during the taste test the real meal company's food was swimming in excess fat and grease so the organic food really made no difference to the amount of goodness in the meals.

KnuxIBF
13-05-2007, 09:32 AM
I did The Real Meal Company for Task #1

I had fat people in bikinis for task #2...

Chickenblob
13-05-2007, 11:54 AM
On the meal thing I wrote 2 pages.
Were you accually ment to choose a meal company? I just analysed both the meal companys.. odea hope I haven't done it wrong..

On the fun run I only wrote like 1 page..

Jordie
13-05-2007, 01:20 PM
one theory was that would the pupils buy the real meal package of healthy food etc, maybe they would make more money from speedking with the vending machine etc that was part of my writing;)

velocity
13-05-2007, 01:27 PM
Speedking only offer time saving, the food quality is poor.

jay817
13-05-2007, 02:56 PM
i think the only thing that intest some people about speed king is vending machine

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!