PDA

View Full Version : Revision Crisis? Solved!

Syd
01-05-2005, 04:27 PM
If you're having trouble keeping up with your homework and your revision whether it's for SAT's or GCSE's, just follw these simple instructions.

1. There is a programme I'm sure you've all heard of, called GCSE Bitesize. You can access that through this link. http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/

2. Also if you're getting at the most 3-4 set homeworks each NIGHT then you need to draw yourself up a timetable so you can revise aswell as do your homework. Homework is priority so, make sure you take say 1-2 hours doing that, it's best not to take longer than that otherwise you'll hardly have time to do revision. Then make sure you have space for dinner, then at around 7 O'Clock, do a 45 minute revision sector on one subject, then have a 30 minut break, then make another 45 minutes on another subject. By the time you've finished it'll be 9 O'clock and you'll have enough time to do whatever you want, whether it's coming on Habbo or listening to music or watching a bit of TV, if there's something you want to watch tape it! You're mum and dad will understand. If they see you revising then you'll get a lot of respect, because they know you are trying and are taking an interest in your exams.

All this will pay off when you get your results. If you're having trouble with your revision or you can't properly understand something then speak up! Don't sit there and try and guess it, you need to know exactly what you're dealing with, so make sure you ask if you're not sure!!!

Good Luck with your exams and make sure you try to take in as much as you can, there's not long left! A couple of months at least!

lucyecc
15-05-2005, 05:03 PM
thankyou that site is very helpful :) ill just post this because at this time of year people do there exams and dont know any revision sites. so its going to help alot of people :D

BlueTails
15-05-2005, 06:40 PM
www.bitesize.com , helps break revision into smaller chunks, so its easy to digest :D

Mentor
15-05-2005, 11:19 PM
i Hate bitesize, its evil, and probaly more boring than going threw some medievil 4000 pages text book, as in text books u can just read it, and dont have to watch ane exstra painfuly bad animtion between bits "/

splintercell!
16-05-2005, 03:55 PM
yeh bitesize dosent teach me a thing.. I just play the games and dont learn..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!