PDA

View Full Version : JOSH'S 3rd UPDATE

:J05H
14-05-2007, 09:00 PM
Hey, I had a break from habbox forum for like a year.. but this is what i think is happening, or should happen :
I Think the Ecotron Furni, like the palm chair should decrease to under 1HC, because anyone can 'purchase' the ecotron furniture, at any time, and there are rares, like the green dragon, that have not been in the catalogue for a very long time, and they can only be purchased when availible in the rares section. I also disagree with the Ecotron furni being classed as a rare, when technically the Ecotron furni is always in the catalogue. I Suggest the ecotron furni dropping to around 0.7-0.8HC
The Green Bird Bath Is soon sure to rise in value, now that many people have purchased the petal patch, due to its sudden release in the catalogue, along with the new 'bushes' it will all go together for a nice garden room. I predict a rise from 2.5HC to 4HC
The Coloured Bear Rugs should rise in price, as they have not been released in the catalouge for more than a year, and they are still stuck at 0.35HC. I would like to see i rise to 0.5HC

I Hope this has been an intrest to some people... Josh:eusa_clap

Swp.
14-05-2007, 09:13 PM
1. hard to read
2. pointless
3. no values
4. how many times traded ?

thats just some of what i could think of try make a report using colour pics and stuff and a nice layout

e.g

petal - value .. - number of times... - comment ......
Green bb - value ... - number of times ... - comment ....

thanks though keep it up and try take all advice onboard

VPSwow
14-05-2007, 09:15 PM
Please take close note to the post by Sufine.

That report has no amounts of times seen ect.

:J05H
14-05-2007, 09:19 PM
Okay, thanks for telling me. Will do in future

Sharpsterz
15-05-2007, 04:06 PM
Sufine Has Covered Everthing Apart From Colour.

Colour Makes It Easy To Read So Use Colour.

Jordie
15-05-2007, 04:24 PM
take into account what the others have said

make it nice and appealing with colours and pictures

set it out like

sand patch - 1cs - seen twice;)

Ed.
15-05-2007, 06:05 PM
Please make your reports easy to read for us.

It is good to see that your trying but I agree with what Jordie says!

The Professor
17-05-2007, 03:00 PM
Opinions about rares are perfectly welcome in the "anything about trading" forum :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!