PDA

View Full Version : TNA iMPACT! 17/05/07 Recap

Misawa
18-05-2007, 03:20 PM
- Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley def. Jerry Lynn and Tiger Mask IV by pinfall.

- Christopher Daniels def. Raven in an open invitational First Blood match.

- Kurt Angle def. Rhino by pinfall to earn a spot in the King of the Mountain match at Slammiversary.

Jam
20-05-2007, 04:52 PM
I So Hate TNA, What Channel (If You Can) Is It On?

I Only Know

Angle, Rhyno, Dudleys & Christian

Misawa
20-05-2007, 06:24 PM
You hate TNA? Wow, that takes some weirdness. In the UK their on Bravo 2 on Saturdays, with PPVs on the Sunday after they air in the USA, I believe.

Smiddy
20-05-2007, 11:09 PM
You hate TNA? Wow, that takes some weirdness. In the UK their on Bravo 2 on Saturdays, with PPVs on the Sunday after they air in the USA, I believe.
Wednesdays ;) but they do also show it on other dates, like the following Saturday afternoon I believe.

TNA is rather amusing, the matches they seem to create are better than what I remember of WWE, possibly not the superstars, but the match types are.

PaulMacC
20-05-2007, 11:43 PM
I havent watched TNA in donks tbh.

I've havent watched WWE in like 2 weeks.

I'm kinda growing outta it but I bought £79 tickets yesterday for October 19th front row tbh

-Wolverine
21-05-2007, 12:08 AM
Wednesdays ;) but they do also show it on other dates, like the following Saturday afternoon I believe.

TNA is rather amusing, the matches they seem to create are better than what I remember of WWE, possibly not the superstars, but the match types are.
SMIDDY WATCHES TNA?!

Blasphemy.

Misawa
21-05-2007, 03:21 AM
I will always prefer the WWE, I will never turn my back on them like many have and jump on the anti-WWE bandwagon, but I do enjoy my TNA as well.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!