PDA

View Full Version : Gonzalez set to leave Liverpool

Scouse
24-05-2007, 12:03 PM
Taken from Liverpoolfc.tv:

Mark Gonzalez (http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/team/squad/gonzalez2/) is set to leave Liverpool for Real Betis after one season at the club. Rafa Benitez today confirmed the two sides had "almost" reached an agreement over the Chilean winger.

Bolo Zenden, whose contract expires in the summer, has also been told he can talk to other clubs.

Benitez said: "I was talking with him before and I said he could talk with other teams. He knows the situation.

"It's clear some players will leave. We almost have an agreement with Real Betis for Mark Gonzalez (http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/team/squad/gonzalez2/)."

iMegz.
24-05-2007, 12:21 PM
I thought Gonzalez did alright at Liverpool this season, Ok fair enough he didn't set the premiership on fire, But he wasn't so bad..

Wonder why he is leaving..?

Scouse
24-05-2007, 12:38 PM
hes not good enough for the squad or rafa has different plans?

Soka
24-05-2007, 12:54 PM
i'm not a liverpool fan but zenden was absolute **** last night, and hes miles past his best he deserves to go

gonzalaz has had the odd ''good'' game from what i've seen and it seems that rafael has more faith in harry kewell than him, by bringing him on last night

Scouse
24-05-2007, 01:01 PM
yeah, i dont like zenden either i dont know what rafa was thinking playing him.

Swp.
24-05-2007, 01:24 PM
i'm not a liverpool fan but zenden was absolute **** last night, and hes miles past his best he deserves to go

gonzalaz has had the odd ''good'' game from what i've seen and it seems that rafael has more faith in harry kewell than him, by bringing him on last night

i agree and im glad to see them both go. zenden was past his best when he left chelsea.

yeah, i dont like zenden either i dont know what rafa was thinking playing him.

i agree harry kewell should of been playing.

:Hazel
24-05-2007, 02:01 PM
I dont think he even played much for them did he? (Gonzalez)

Swp.
24-05-2007, 02:32 PM
I dont think he even played much for them did he? (Gonzalez)

no but when he did he didnt show what he can do.

Antallica
24-05-2007, 02:40 PM
I hate that Daniel Agger

Scouse
24-05-2007, 03:35 PM
I hate that Daniel Agger

This thread has nothing to do with Agger. But he is a world class defender and hes still young

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!