PDA

View Full Version : liverpool fans

Jamie!
24-05-2007, 12:57 PM
whats the crack about last night? it's been on ssn that they were robbing their own fans tickets.. storming the entrances to the ground so they could get in without tickets etc

anyone think it's true?

Fonejacker
24-05-2007, 01:20 PM
Nah doubt it

Swp.
24-05-2007, 01:21 PM
Nope i dont because loads of liverpool fans have been told they were not aloud in even though there tickets was real and other stuff happened to them

:Hazel
24-05-2007, 02:02 PM
pretty pathetic if it is true. ;l

Swp.
24-05-2007, 02:31 PM
pretty pathetic if it is true. ;l

but they wouldnt mug there own teams suporters.
people say they mug stuff but they wouldnt mug a liverpool suporter they wouldnt go that low to get in.

the wombats
24-05-2007, 03:24 PM
i think it's true, i mean come on.... scousers for ya

Scouse
24-05-2007, 03:46 PM
no its not true :S

edible
24-05-2007, 03:46 PM
i think it's true, i mean come on.... scousers for ya
not all scousers like..steal or mug :S w/ee.

it's stupidd if it's truee.

dannyisnotamazing
24-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Wasn't it that people got in with fake tickets and people got declined because they thought there ticket was fake yet it was real and people with tickets couldn't get in because it was full.

the wombats
24-05-2007, 03:48 PM
not all scousers like..steal or mug :S w/ee.

it's stupidd if it's truee.

the majority do though! :(

Scouse
24-05-2007, 03:50 PM
the majority do though! :(

how would you know?

Soka
24-05-2007, 05:09 PM
i thought, some people with real tickets were not allowed in, and some people with fake tickets were allowed in - which shows the incompetence of the staff in athens stadium. also some people with no ticket managed to barge their way in, the security was obviously poor.

buttt some liverpool fans did nick tickets because some fans travelled there without a ticket... eventhough they were told by uefa not to

Jamie!
24-05-2007, 05:21 PM
if it is true (which i ain't saying it is :rolleyes:) you'd think the pool fans would know not too.. with what happened at hillsborough etc

edible
24-05-2007, 05:24 PM
exactly how would you know?! u dont live in liverpool, unless you've came to Liverpool and got robbed by the majority..

Soka
24-05-2007, 05:28 PM
exactly how would you know?! u dont live in liverpool, unless you've came to Liverpool and got robbed by the majority..

is that aimed at me or suckies, because i'd know that some fans nicked tickets due to them admitting it on the news

edible
24-05-2007, 05:37 PM
no, dont worry, not aimed at you or suckies (:

It's aimed at Craig/alcohol ;p

Oleh
24-05-2007, 07:47 PM
I lived in liverpool just over a year and probably got mugged once and i was drunk so yeah dont just judge them by what people say they do before i went there everybody said they were bin divers but i think different i think its a bit poor if they would steal their allies tickets that would be shameful i went to athens once and couldnt get into the olympics for the same reason athens needs a revamp

Scouse
24-05-2007, 09:58 PM
I lived in liverpool just over a year and probably got mugged once and i was drunk so yeah dont just judge them by what people say they do before i went there everybody said they were bin divers but i think different i think its a bit poor if they would steal their allies tickets that would be shameful i went to athens once and couldnt get into the olympics for the same reason athens needs a revamp

ive lived in liverpool for 16 years in the roughest parts and i have never been robbed once.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!