PDA

View Full Version : Hi ;>

Quete
30-05-2007, 05:15 PM
Sup, I'm Adam
I'm fourteen, Fifteen in October. At the moment i adore music, I could say i always have.
My main hobbies are singin', Music, Making memories & havin' bunches of fun. I love shoppin', Bein' with friends. Anything really.
I've bin into incense again lately. I goto arc and asylum now and again. I like to meet new people. I love my friends to bits, They make me smile and create fun. There all perfect in there own way.
Lately i've wanted a shirt saying 'Milf Hunter' Onit, But i've decided as much as i still want that i want one that says 'Follow your heart not your head' Thats my sayin' i guess.
I like taking pics, there good for printin' and makin mood boards, Plus they make you remember them special moments.
When i'm older if i had to live in one place, It would be either Canada, Japan or africa. I admire all of them. I've bin really happy lately, Life's looking up. But hell, Life's an adventure.
I don't like people who judge or just back stab. To be honest if that person didn't like me, I'd rather them tell me But why let them mess me around ;> I like to think i'm generally a nice person.
Which i am, I can be fun, Excited and i can help at certain things. When i'm older i'd like to do summit that i liked.
I'm looking into Psychiatrist, Pilot, Barrister, Body artist, Hairdresser Or summit in music/art. ;> If you ever get me out, Generally i'll have a pin, I don't know why i carry one.
I just got addicted to taking one. If you need to know anything about me, It's that i adore being bitten or i like to bite.
If i had to chose any part of me that i liked at the moment, It'd be my neck and my hands.
I like wearin' black but now i'm startin to like same clothes just add abit of colour ;> If you ever need to talk to me, I'm all ears and everything is private.
If you ever have a problem on a person you like or you stuck between 2 guys/girls.
Then i'll say 'Follow you heart and not your head' It's my saying. I got really addicted to that aswell to be honest.

So Yea that's alot of me ;> LOL

Antallica
30-05-2007, 05:21 PM
Wow, alot of writing.

Welcome man.

Swp.
30-05-2007, 05:22 PM
That was long.

welcome to the forum have fun

dannyisnotamazing
30-05-2007, 05:22 PM
Woah. Welcome dude. ;)

Tom H
30-05-2007, 05:23 PM
Welcome to HabboxForum :)

SusieC
30-05-2007, 05:23 PM
Welcome to the forum. :) I think that was one of the longest introduction I've ever seen. :P

dirrty
30-05-2007, 05:24 PM
hi & welcome to hxf :)

Quete
30-05-2007, 05:29 PM
Thanks for welcome.

Well i thought. I would make a big introduction because well...

I don't like Pre-judice people. So if i wrote a big one at least they'd have a reason :D

Quete
30-05-2007, 06:17 PM
BTW, Guys and girls.

This is my first Habbo Alt. What D'ya think ?

http://i8.tinypic.com/66tussk.gif

:Hazel
30-05-2007, 09:59 PM
hi welcome. :)

DannyyTBH.
30-05-2007, 10:53 PM
Welcome to HabboxForum UK

Please make sure that you read the forum rules (http://www.habboxforum.com/faq.php?faq=rules_main).

Enjoy your stay.

Need any help? PM Me.

edible
31-05-2007, 07:30 PM
welcome to the forum (=

btww, nice alt :) there's a forum for your alts.

lAscend
01-06-2007, 05:56 PM
hi welcome to the forum :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!