PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Preventing Scripters

Stance
16-08-2004, 11:17 AM
Often you become a target of scripting krews.

If you got scripted:
-Remove all furni from wall if can
-call a hobba if furni is mission or still stuck
-Lock rooms for a week

Preventing getting scripted:
-dont give rights to people you dont trust
-Dont go looking for trouble (picking fights with those crews)

Sometimes you dont have a choice. Just try to make your room script free.

evect
16-08-2004, 11:43 AM
Why lock your room for a week? Just ask the hobba to remove all rights, so the scripter can't trash your room again! Simple as that :P

Fedoracore
16-08-2004, 01:00 PM
Scripots Can work off anything!

Donation rooms, anything you just need to be sure of who you give rights too, i know donation rooms all rights but still! If anything is donated to you. Do what Jrh2002 did move donated stuff into another room securing it from scriptorz and their bad habbits.

I have actully seen scriptorz at work. It dont take them long even if their is one. What i sugest is that you keep looking up your own rooms on the habbo search Bar. all you need to do is open the navigator and then click own rooms. Easy as pie..

Mr..Mitch
Moderator!
Here to help :D

Stance
16-08-2004, 02:20 PM
Why lock your room for a week? Just ask the hobba to remove all rights, so the scripter can't trash your room again! Simple as that :P

Not all scripters use rights to trash... trust me- lock it they leave it. I've tried it :)

woolyman
16-08-2004, 04:54 PM
Trust me the scammers ALWAYS and i mean ALWAYS will find a way :eusa_thin

iForce
17-08-2004, 07:18 AM
Scripted rooms are scripted rooms, u cant do much about it, call a hobba they will fix it :D ;)

...Probally!

Stance
17-08-2004, 08:38 AM
No, I do not believe scripters can really get past my locked rooms. Its just really annoying when you spend HOURS stacking your furni up so they look all good and then you come back and then its scripted.

Mentor
17-08-2004, 12:53 PM
if you got a detemend scripter its very unlikly that anything will be able to keep them out long, but most scripters do it for fun ro to be annoying and if its going to require any real work on there part wont bother, anyway most scripters arnt even scripters there just peeps who got there hands on a few of teh habbo mod progrmsw wich limits what they are able to do.

Shady.18
17-08-2004, 03:15 PM
Real Time is right. The #1 best way to stop scripters is to limit the rights you give. Only give them to people you trust. If your furni is scripted call a hobba using the blue question mark at the bottom of your screen. ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!