PDA

View Full Version : Vladimir Putin

burton-x
06-06-2007, 11:53 AM
What do we think of Vladimir Putin?
The russian political leader Putin has warned that missiles will be aimed at Europe as the USA are arming missile defence systems closer to Russia in eastern europe. The russians claim that this is a major security threat for Russia, but the USA insist it is just for the west's protection against any missile attacks that may occure from Irain/N.Korea that could be extreamly fatal. Putin has threatened with another cold war. Tony Blair has said that he will be "frank with Putin" at the coming G8 summit and that it was not in Russia's interest to have a "scratchy" relationship with western countries.

:Hazel
06-06-2007, 11:56 AM
I was kind of shocked when i read about it, like :O

burton-x
06-06-2007, 11:57 AM
Yeah it's kinda disturbing that there is a threatening of another Cold War.
I doubt it will happen, although Putin is stubbon.

lSander
06-06-2007, 02:03 PM
Estonia would be blown up as the very first thing.. because we removed some bronze soldier. 8-).

Seatherny
08-06-2007, 01:11 PM
Americas just being stupid again. They wanna rule the world

PappaLou
11-06-2007, 12:57 PM
i heard about this, personally if russia did that to us lot of english, america would attack them.

2hd.
11-06-2007, 01:04 PM
Russia doesn't dislike the UK as much as America, it's concerning knowing that the UK could be used as a pawn in their war.

-:Undertaker:-
11-06-2007, 03:51 PM
Americas just being stupid again. They wanna rule the world

No, it's the Americans who with this new Defence System could spare millions of lives one day.

Russia doesn't dislike the UK as much as America, it's concerning knowing that the UK could be used as a pawn in their war.

We must stand with the US, Putin can't continue bullying ex-soviet countrys into what he wants.

Dan2nd
11-06-2007, 05:12 PM
Meh the new defence systems is defending us aswell as the U.S so I'm ok with it

Ichigo
11-06-2007, 05:12 PM
I think it's very fair that Russia're getting annoyed about it.

It'd be like your neighbour having an extremely vicious dog to protect their family, yet if the dog got loose it wouldn't be very helpful for you.

America don't need to place their missiles there. It'd be a lot easier for them to place them in the UK if need be, since it's not like they have to be that close to a country anymore to hit them on target - as Russia and Japan's tests have found.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!