PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] New scam

Yonder
16-08-2004, 04:50 PM
just happened to me this is how it goes:

some1 says offer for my throne sofa say and they say u got to be quick cos i got a bug and it goes off as soon as i put it in the box.

so you put ur offer in and he puts throne sofa in and he cancels trade he says see and u do it agen a few time untill one time u will do it and he will put a normal in or summit not a worth as much ur click to be quick and ur get summit totally different to wot u wanted.

just happend to me i offer 3 hcs for throne sofa he did it then he put pod in i didnt relize untill the trade had been done i reported him he got banned but still im 2 hcs short and totally gutted.

if i saw him in real life which i doubt it i wud kill him.

ShadowSam19
16-08-2004, 05:56 PM
yes, thats a scam that i belive origanted in coke, i got scammed there once, and i figured one time or another sum evil coke person would carry it over to habbo.

-Soro-
16-08-2004, 09:01 PM
Sorry to hear that Yonder. It just goes to show how scammers will go to any sadistic lengths just to get what they want. I Hope his ban is perm.

iForce
16-08-2004, 09:10 PM
Yea thats a scam, i havent been fooled by it yet... ;)

Yonder
16-08-2004, 09:42 PM
no need to say sorry not ur fault but just watch out for it cos i tell ya its really annoying

Shady.18
17-08-2004, 03:10 PM
Yea :( its frusturating, At least we banned him and he can't do it again. ;)

Fireswords
17-08-2004, 10:41 PM
Yea that scam is pretty popular Ive seen ppl do it a lot, but they will be caught they can run but they can hide :p

habbo
18-08-2004, 11:59 AM
i want to know how ppl are scamming me cause i don't give out my pass i don't talk to ppl who try to do that sort of thing and i still manage to lose all my furni.HOW?

Starberg
18-08-2004, 01:37 PM
Bad luck mate, but well done for posting it on the forum and warning other people from it. Good on you.

.:.:Rocky-D:.:.
18-08-2004, 02:59 PM
I know how it feels to looe hcs and furni like rares, you feel sick in the stomach and really gutted, it aint nice...

tbh imo no m8
18-08-2004, 03:42 PM

i dont think u wld kill him lol

Yonder
20-08-2004, 03:07 PM
i dont think u wld kill him lol

figure off speach mate

Pixel
20-08-2004, 03:57 PM
yea i got key logged and i lost all my rares but i have re-built my collection of rares

i saw some1 tryin that scam in a rare trades room so i reported the person doin it and hopefully he got banned >:o

Da-Weasel
20-08-2004, 04:04 PM
hey ppl
i try and put my avatar in
like yonders its spininn
but it says to big!!!
how u do it yonda?

Fingerboots
27-08-2004, 04:48 PM
Bad luck on that scam, mate.
I got keylogged months and months ago and DJ-3000 was there to witness it and he helped me through it all. I just want to say thank you to him and for others always to think before you do.
Just because something sounds good, doesn't mean it's true.
Toodles pips. x

EdwardTine
03-09-2004, 11:19 AM
How on Earth are you being keylogged?

I have the worst internet security Norton and I havent yet, unless you dont have internet security, which is the class lower down but not that far away from Norton.

name-dude
04-09-2004, 05:08 PM

some1 says offer for my throne sofa say and they say u got to be quick cos i got a bug and it goes off as soon as i put it in the box.

so you put ur offer in and he puts throne sofa in and he cancels trade he says see and u do it agen a few time untill one time u will do it and he will put a normal in or summit not a worth as much ur click to be quick and ur get summit totally different to wot u wanted.

just happend to me i offer 3 hcs for throne sofa he did it then he put pod in i didnt relize untill the trade had been done i reported him he got banned but still im 2 hcs short and totally gutted.

name-dude
04-09-2004, 05:09 PM
How on Earth are you being keylogged?

I have the worst internet security Norton and I havent yet, unless you dont have internet security, which is the class lower down but not that far away from Norton.

* Edited by Janeh - Please do not double post simply edit your previous one.

name-dude
04-09-2004, 05:10 PM
Bad luck on that scam, mate.
I got keylogged months and months ago and DJ-3000 was there to witness it and he helped me through it all. I just want to say thank you to him and for others always to think before you do.
Just because something sounds good, doesn't mean it's true.
Toodles pips. x

* Edited by Janeh - Please do not triple post simply edit your first one.

name-dude
04-09-2004, 05:12 PM
hey ppl
i try and put my avatar in
like yonders its spininn
but it says to big!!!
how u do it yonda?

* Edited by Janeh - Please do not quadruple post simply edit your first one.

name-dude
04-09-2004, 05:13 PM
yea i got key logged and i lost all my rares but i have re-built my collection of rares

i saw some1 tryin that scam in a rare trades room so i reported the person doin it and hopefully he got banned >:o

* Edited by Janeh - Please do not 5 times post simply edit your first one.

Fireswords
04-09-2004, 05:16 PM
Its not really new, but that scam is a bad one. Its a tricky one
But I have seen it happen. Its pretty nasty how they do it and then they don't even care!

Don't fall for this one people! If you have you might wanna feel kinda dumb.

EdwardTine
04-09-2004, 06:16 PM
First off you tribple posted, secondly you dont have to write like that, it's really annoying writing in the title box and quoting everything, just write like me! :)

* Edited by Janeh - Do not tell other people they have broken the rules, leave that to us.

DJ Dut Chat
06-09-2004, 03:02 PM
that scam has been around for a long time it happend to me

EdwardTine
06-09-2004, 04:05 PM
I never get scammed, I simply play with them and scam them.

danny6660
06-09-2004, 04:25 PM

scammers u should hv a perment ban i hope u do

blade2291
09-09-2004, 02:32 AM
thanks for the info

DJ Dut Chat
09-09-2004, 03:49 PM
if it happened to me aaaaah id be mad

Kyle.tk
09-09-2004, 04:51 PM
whats the point, its against the law, we should be able to report to police

DJ Dut Chat
10-09-2004, 04:47 PM
id kill him twice!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!